剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
纯 洁 强 迫 症 第一季 第三集
我到了
This is me.
你会没事吧
You going to be OK?
嗯 刚才以为有恐怖袭击 但是没有
Yeah. Thought it was a terrorist attack, but it wasn't.
-好 那明天见 -好
- Er, I'll see you tomorrow. - Mm-hm.
除非我在回家路上出了什么事
Unless something bad happens to me on the way home,
比如遭到抢劫
like I get mugged,
但我应该还是会去上班
but I'd probably still come into work,
因为我是新人 想给大家留个好印象
because I'm new and I want to make a good impression.
除非遇到了很严重的事情 比如被人袭击
It would have to be something really bad, like an assault.
希望你不会遇到任何坏事
I hope nothing bad happens to you.
-谢谢 -抱歉大家 门出了点问题
- Thanks. - Sorry, folks. A slight issue with the doors.
应该很快能修好
Shouldn't be too long.
也许我们应该再喝一杯
Maybe we should get another drink.
其实我得回家了
I've actually got to get back.
不 我不是说现在
Yeah, no, I didn't mean now.
我是说下次 或者不喝也行
I meant another time or never.
我当然很愿意 但是...
I mean, I totally would but, um...
-我和希拉好像复合了 -是吗
- ..Me and Sheila are, kind of, back on. - Oh.
不是好像 是正式复合了 所以...
Are back on, not kind of. So...
我也不是那个意思
I didn't mean it in that way, anyway.
毕竟我们是同事
Obviously, because we work together.
对 我也没往那方面想
Yeah, no, I didn't think you did.
就算去了也是像在开会那样
It would have been like a meeting.
我对你没有那种想法
And I don't think of you that way.
就算想到的时候 我也觉得很恶心
And when I do, I'm like, "Bleurgh!"
-我就是想说清楚 -你说得很清楚了
- Just to be clear. - Yeah, that was really clear.
-那 晚安 -好 回见 拜
- So, goodnight. - Yeah, yeah. See you around, bye.
芬斯伯里公园站到了 换乘皮卡迪利线的乘客...
This is Finsbury Park. Change here for the Piccadilly line...
我上次跟男人发♥生♥关♥系♥时
Last time I had penetrative sex,
大卫·卡梅隆还是英国首相
David Cameron was Prime Minister.
拿这个当性♥爱♥参照点太不像话了
Nobody should have that as a sexual reference point.
我现在已经确诊了
And now I've got my diagnosis,
我可以跟人谈恋爱并且乐在其中
I can be with someone and enjoy it properly,
而不是总在担心
instead of spending the whole time
自己是不是变♥态♥ 想了不该想的东西
worrying I'm a perv having an inappropriate thought.
我不会再让我的想法妨碍我的性福了
I'm not letting my thoughts cock block me any more.
那些想法就这样停了吗
So, they've just stopped?
-对 -没看医生 没做咨♥询♥ 没吃药 没养病
- Yeah. - No doctor, no therapy, no drugs, no recovery.
-就直接好了吗 -对 差不多吧
- You're just better. - Yeah, pretty much.
就算想到了 我也会告诉自己
And if I do get one, I'm like,
"不是我 是我的强迫症"
"It's not me, it's my OCD,"
想法就会停
and it stops.
我本来打算说 如果你想的话
So, I was going to say, if you want,
我可以帮你介绍一个人
I could which refer you to my guy.
怎么 他是单身吗
Why, is he single?
我不是这个意思 好吗
That's not what I meant, is it?
不要 我不做心理咨♥询♥
No, I'm not doing therapy.
我不想坐在房♥间里聊我自己和我的感受
Sitting in a room talking about myself and my feelings
我明明可以在外面感受别人 感受世界
when I could be out there feeling stuff and people.
我想享受生活
I want to live.
我在伦敦 这里大概有四百万男人
I'm in London, there's, like, four million males here.
我要是想的话 可以跟每个人都上♥床♥
I could have sex with all of them if I want to.
可以跟他 跟他 还有...
I could have sex with him or him or...
他就算了
..Yeah, not him
因为他肯定总问我要钱 太烦了
because he'd always be asking me for money. Annoying.
而且 对方身材好不好都不重要
And, actually, doesn't matter if he's fit.
我也不在乎他的性格 我只在乎他的屌♥
Don't care about his personality, I just care about his cock.
男人并不只是根肉♥棒♥ 玛妮
He's not just a piece of meat, you know, Marnie.
你是来聊天还是来干活的
Are you here to gossip or graft?
我得挂了
I've got to go, right.
刚才是谁 长得帅吗
Who's that? Is he fit?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
看来你没被抢劫或者袭击
Great you weren't mugged or assaulted.
对 我活得好好的
Nope, I am alive.
挺好
Cool.
你能去给大家买♥♥点咖啡吗
Hey, can you do a coffee run?
记得要收据 办公室零用现金花完了
Get a receipt because we're out of petty cash.
-记得提醒我 -好
- Remind me. - Yup.
谢了
Cheers.
你已经有洋葱了 为什么还要种洋葱
So, why are you planting onions if there are already onions?
因为这些是水仙 你个呆子
That's because they're daffodils, you nana.
我给你准备了礼物
I got you a little something, actually.
庆祝你戒瘾满一周年
For your anniversary.
萨姆
Sam.
你真贴心
Sweetheart.
是个小玩笑 助你重新开始[重新骑马]...
Just a little joke, help you get back on the horse...
二人马术礼品券
或者骑女人
or woman.
说真的 兄弟 真为你骄傲
Seriously, mate, I'm proud of you.
这是你应得的 是你每一天的努力
You earned that, yeah, every fucking day of it.
你有什么特别安排吗
You got anything special planned?
要见个朋友
Seeing a mate.
还希望能跟弗洛拉发生点什么
And trying to get something in the diary with Flora.
她说我要是戒瘾了就会见我 谈谈我们的事
She said if I was sober she'd see me, so we could talk about us.
-怎么 你见过她了吗 -不 那是去年的事了
- What, you've seen her? - No, that was last year.
她去年说的
She said that last year.
一年时间可以改变很多 兄弟
A lot can change in a year, mate.
我还留在这里就是为了她
She's the reason I'm still here.
我为了她才戒瘾
I did it for her.
我该怎么告诉她
How do I say that?
操 有必要像《女人半边天》一样矫情吗
Fucking hell, it's like Loose Women in here.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
-喂 别闹 -你滚
- Hey! Oi. - Back off.
我手里可有铲子 来啊
I've got a trowel, go on.
-你这是多少年前的老手♥机♥ -不许发笑脸
- It's like the first mobile phone. - No smiley faces.
你总喜欢发笑脸
Always with the smiley faces.
亲爱的弗洛拉
Dear Flora...
你说如果我戒瘾一年 我们就可以谈谈
..You said we could talk when I'd been sober a year.
我做到了
That's now.
希望你能和我联♥系♥
I'd love it if you got in touch.
爱你的 查理
Love, Charlie.
挺好的
That's lovely.
-加个笑脸 -还是算了
- Smiley face? - Yeah, maybe not.
加了笑脸
Smiley face.
要是她没回呢
And if she doesn't reply?
那我们去骑马时 只能由我来做你约会对象了
Well, then I'll have to be your plus one when we go horse riding.
来吧
Come on.
继续干活
Crack on.
想点些什么
What can I get you?
你好 还挺多的
Hi, uh, quite a lot, actually.
不全是给我自己的
It's not all for me.
我都不喜欢喝咖啡
Don't even like coffee.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
当你不喜欢什么的时候 就会尽量回避
Uh, you know when you just don't like something so you avoid it?
比如刮胡子
Like shaving.
那是因为你没喝过我泡的咖啡
Well, that's because you've never had my coffee.
反正我也不喜欢
Well, I don't like it, so...
或许我该给你做杯咖啡 让你尝尝
Well, maybe I should make you one so you can see.
-或许你应该 -或许我会的
- Maybe you should. - Maybe I will.
我会的
I will.
不是我 是我的强迫症
It's not me, it's my OCD.
他用来打泡的是半脱脂牛奶 不是精♥液♥
That's semi skimmed he's frothing, not man milk.
好了 这是可塔朵咖啡
Right, this is a cortado.
在浓缩咖啡里加入了等量的热牛奶
Your espresso is cut with equal quantities of warm milk,
以淡化咖啡的酸味
to reduce acidity.
那不是屌♥ 我本来是想做成...爱心
That's not a cock, that's meant to be a...heart.
喝喝看
Try it.
-这杯是我请你的 -谢谢
- That's on the house. - Wow, thanks.
随时愿意为你效劳
Any time.
也不是随时啦 因为那样我就赚不到钱了
Well, not, like, any time, cos then I'd never make a profit.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表