剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
抹布
Cloth.
那些想法...挺有意思
Some...interesting thoughts, there.
他们知道我跟他上♥床♥了吗
Do they know we had sex?
他们能从我头发里闻出来吗
Can they smell it off my hair?
他们觉得我是个荡♥妇♥吗
Do they think I'm a skank?
这是侵入性念头
I'm having an intrusive thought.
这是侵入性念头
I'm having an intrusive thought.
这是侵入性念头
I'm having an intrusive thought.
安珀 乔 我们能聊聊那件事吗
Amber, Joe, can we have that chat?
他们是要讨论我有多不得体
It's a meeting about how inappropriate I am.
这周我已经试图跟这栋楼里
I've tried to do sexual things with three different people
3个不同的人发生性关系
in this building in the space of a week.
操 那可是性骚扰
Fuck, that's sexual harassment.
我是办公室色情狂吗
Am I the office lech?
我的思想像个色情狂 我的表现像个色情狂
I think like one, and I act like one.
如果我被解雇 那就证明我是色情狂
If I get the sack, it's proof I am one.
你的下巴怎么了
What is going on with your chin?
她以为我得了性病
She thinks it's an STD.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这是侵入性念头
I'm having an intrusive thought.
但产生这个念头的人是我 所以这肯定是我的想法
But I'm the one having it, so it must be my thought.
要是我没有强迫症呢
What if I don't have OCD?
要是我就是个淫♥荡♥龌龊的人
What if I am a sex pest
强迫症只是我意淫的借口 怎么办
and it's just an excuse for me to perv?
莫伊拉
Moira!
你得按我吩咐去退衣服
You need to take the clothes like I told you to.
是 我知道 抱歉 我这就去
Yeah, I know, sorry, I'm doing it now.
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
莫伊拉
Moira.
你在哪儿聘的这个人
Where did you find this one?
我说了在领英网
I said LinkedIn.
-怎么了 -问她吧 你刚才在干什么
- What's the problem? - Ask her. What were you doing?
-不是她想的那样 -我想她刚才在喝酒
- Not what she thinks. - I think she was drinking.
宝贝 在工作时间吗
Babe, at work?
你是有什么毛病吗
Is there something wrong with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我有精神病
Maybe I'm mental?
我知道你们都认为我是个女色鬼 但我不是
I know you all think I'm some sort of nympho, but I'm not.
我是个有性需求的正常女性
I'm a normal woman with sexual needs,
我不应为此道歉
and I shouldn't have to apologise for it.
-宝贝... -但抱歉 我跟那个咖啡师上♥床♥了
- Babe... - But sorry for having sex with the barista.
抱歉 我是用打炮换来这份工作的
Sorry for technically shagging my way here.
抱歉 我想跟一个同事约会
Sorry for asking out a co-worker,
虽然他有女朋友
even though he's got a girlfriend.
我只是想示好
Just trying to be nice.
但是 突然我就成变♥态♥了
But, oh, no. Suddenly I'm a pervert.
你们这是荡♥妇♥羞辱
Well, you're slut-shaming.
-跟我出去走走 就五分钟 -不要
- Come with me for a walk, for, like, five minutes... - No!
你不知道我需要什么
You don't know what I need!
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你不知道我脑中的想法
You have not been inside me.
你不知道我是怎样的人
You don't know what I'm like.
所以 去他妈的
So, fuck this,
我不要忍♥受你们把我当办公室色情狂对待
I'm not taking this, treating me like the office lech.
好像我很肮脏
Like I'm dirty.
很龌龊一样
Disgusting.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
离开
Leaving.
就算你付我工资 我也不在这儿干
I wouldn't work here if you paid me, which you don't.
事实上 在这儿工作还花了我67.32镑
In fact, working here has actually cost me £63.72.
如果你现在走 就别回来
If you go now, that's it.
很好
Good.
我知道 因为我就是这个意思
I know that's it, cos I'm saying that.
我就是不干了
That's what I said.
这件上衣你肯定也是从这儿偷的
You totally stole that top, as well.
什么 这件吗
What, this?
你想要吗 斯蒂芬
Do you want it, Steph?
来
Here.
给你
You can have it.
我要把这些拿走 因为是我买♥♥的
And I'm taking these, cos I bought them.
玛妮走人了
Marnie, out!
弗洛拉
Flora, wow.
查理
Charlie.
天呐
Oh, my God.
瑟夫 你能回避一下吗
Sef, can you maybe?
反正我也得去喂猫 所以...
I have to feed the cat anyway, so...
如果不喂 它们会记仇
They remember if you don't.
-所以 你们两个是... -室友
- So, you two are... - Flatmates.
-太好了 -我一个人付不起房♥租
- Great, yes. - Couldn't afford the rent on my own.
在肖迪奇区租两卧公♥寓♥ 开玩笑吗
A two bed in Shoreditch, are you joking?
你能找到人合租挺好的
It's good that you've got someone, that's...
是啊 他...
Yeah, he's, er...
其实特别招人烦
pretty fucking irritating, actually.
总把刀刃朝上放进洗碗机里
Knives, blade up in the dishwasher.
反♥社♥会♥人格
Sociopath!
偷用我的黄油 不回收垃圾...
Uses my butter, doesn't recycle...
我刚才还想"他很有魅力 我没机会了"
Cos I was, like, "He's attractive. I don't have a chance."
现在我觉得 "也许我有机会了"
And now, I'm like, "Oh, maybe I do!"
你最近怎么样 你看起来...
How've you been, anyway? You look really...
戒瘾了吗
Sober?
-是的 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我在...短♥信♥里说了
I said in my...in my text.
我不知道该怎么回
I didn't know what to say.
所以 我们能谈谈吗
So, can we talk?
我知道我们现在就在谈话
I mean, I know we're talking,
但我的意思是认真谈谈
but, like, talk-talk,
就像当初说好的那样 我戒瘾一年我们就谈
like we said we would after it had been a year?
已经一年了
It's been a year.
365天了
365 days!
这太棒了
No, that's great.
你也很棒
You're great.
有毅力
Willpower!
事实上...
The thing is...
这一年里的每一天都是为了你
every one of those days was for you.
我想让你知道
So, there's that.
是啊...
Yeah...
是啊
Yeah.
我不确定我现在...
I don't know if that's where...
是不是这么想的
I'm at, right now.
我是指...
For me, you know...
在情感上
Emotionally.
-好吧 -抱歉
- Right. - I'm sorry.
但你现在过得很好 真的太棒了
But it's great - it's good that you're doing so well.
是啊 我的确过得很好
Yeah, yeah, no, I am, I am.
我只是想确认一下
I just wanted to make sure that you weren't, you know,
你没有在数着日子
counting the days.
我们应该叙叙旧
We should catch up.
其实 我现在还有事要忙
You know what? I'm super busy at the moment, so...
那再约吧
Another time?
见到你真的很高兴
It was really nice to see you.
是啊
Yeah, just...
我♥操♥
Fuck's sake!
老天
Oh, God.
-你好啊 -你好
- You all right, mate? - Hey, you all right?
喂
Hello.
你在干嘛
What are you up to?
我一个人在一家小酒馆里
I'm in an average pub on my own.
你还想约见面吗
You still up for doing something?
想啊 所以才打给你
Uh, yeah, that's why I called,
因为某人得庆祝一番
cos someone's got to celebrate.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表