剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
Wait, wait...
-要是有人进来怎么办 -我锁门了
- What if someone comes in? - I locked the door.
-别胡闹了 -你先挑逗我的
- Stop fucking about. - You started it.
我没你那么醉
I've not had as much as you.
怎么 所以你没醉到要和我上♥床♥的程度吗
What, so you're not drunk enough to have sex with me?
不是
No.
你喝太多酒了
You've had too much.
没事 我准了
It's fine. I consent.
我准你睡我
I consent!
玛妮 别这样
Marnie, stop it.
-住手 -那你别这么性感
- Look, stop it. - Don't be so sexy, then.
-玛妮 住手 玛... -来嘛
- Marnie, stop it, Marn... - Come on!
听着 玛妮...
Look, Marnie...
-你也想要我 -玛妮 住手
- You want me too. - Marnie, stop.
-住手 -我想要
- Stop it! - I want to.
-住手 玛妮 不要 -放轻松点
- Stop, Marnie, no. - Chill the fuck out!
-玛妮... -就让我...
- Marnie... - Just let...
玛妮
Marnie!
对不起
I'm sorry.
玛妮 你需要帮助
Marnie, you need help.
我知道我需要帮助 做♥爱♥就能帮我
I know I need help! This WILL help!
你跟我上♥床♥就是帮我
You'd be helping me.
不能用这种方式
Not like this.
除非...
Not until...
-你病好一点 -不
- you're better. - No!
如果你不想帮我 就别碰我
If you don't want to help me, don't touch me!
我去给你倒点水
I'm going to get you some water.
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
拜托 救我...
Please, help...
我得出去
I need to get out.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我做什么都行 没人会注意到我
I could do anything and no-one would even notice.
我无名无姓 无名小卒 无人认识
I'm anonymous, a nobody, an actual fucking stranger.
我可以是任何人
I could be anyone.
伦敦才不在乎我的存在
London doesn't give a shit what that is.
我依旧不知道我是谁
I still don't know what I am.
我迷失在一座拥有800万人口的城市
I'm lost in a city of eight million people,
我在这里找不到自我
I can't find myself here
我每次以为自己找到时
and every time I think I do,
我都会像操蛋的旋风一样飞散开来
I always spin away like a fucked up whirlwind.
我想把自己吹走
I want to blow myself out.
你好
Hello?
如果你不出来 我就告诉所有人你在大便
If you don't come out I'm going to tell everyone you're pooing.
再等一会儿
Just a minute!
-玛妮 接电♥话♥啊 -你觉得她会去哪儿
- Marnie, just answer your phone. - Where do you think she went?
-我不知道 -不好意思
- I have no idea. - Sorry.
-艾玛 -好了
- Emma! - All right.
这里有个人在你家厕所大便 他...
There's a guy having a poo in your loo, he's...
厕所归你了
It's all yours.
-你吸了可♥卡♥因♥吗 -没有
- Do you do coke? - No.
她有点儿...
She's got a bit...
她喝太多酒了
She's had too much.
我想去给她倒点水
I want went get her some water.
-查理 你找到玛妮了吗 -出什么事了
- Charlie, did you find Marnie? - What happened?
她失控了
She just lost it.
-你对她做了什么 -什么都没做
- What did you do to her, mate? - Nothing, mate.
打电♥话♥也没用 她不接
It's not going to work. She's not picking up.
你还好吗 妹子 你在哪儿
You all right, kiddo? Where are you?
-什么 -她为什么接他的电♥话♥
- What? - How come she picked up for him?
玛妮 在哪儿
Marnie, where?
-她说什么 -她说什么
- What did she say? - What did she say?
-她说什么 -没事 交给我吧
- What did she say? - It's fine, I got it.
查理
Charlie!
再性感点
Be sexier.
你不...
You're not...
你还不够性感
You're not being sexy enough!
我想买♥♥一支舞
I'd like one.
不好意思...
Excuse...
你头发很长
Your hair's long.
-不好意思 -先生们 谁想买♥♥支舞
- Excuse me. - Who wants a dance, boys?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
他醉了
He is drunk.
-给我跳支舞 -你喝得太醉了
- Hey, I'd like one. - You are so drunk.
-给我来段私人裸舞 -你看起来有点孤单
- One nude private dance, please. - You look lonely.
他看起来不感兴趣
Uh, nah, he doesn't look into it.
我感兴趣 多少钱
I look into because I am. How much is it?
-30镑 40镑 -能请你别缠着我吗
- 30? 40? - Can you leave me alone please?
不要 我说了不要
No, I said no.
-如果可以刷♥卡♥的话我可以付更多 -不要
- I'll give you more if you take cards. - I said no.
-我可以透♥支♥ -你能不能别碰我头发
- I'll go into my overdraft. - Can you not touch my hair?
你在干什么
What you doing, mate?
我还以为你是女权主义者
I thought you were a feminist.
我想买♥♥支大腿舞 但是她不卖♥♥
I'm trying to buy a lap dance but she won't give me one.
好了 我回家给你跳 行吗
OK, well, let me give you one at home, all right?
场面会比现在有趣
And it'll be funny instead of like this.
-好了 走吧 -不 我还没待够
- Come on. Let's go. - No, I'm not finished!
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
因为这就是我日思夜想的事
Because this is the stuff I think about.
无论我跟谁在一起 无论我在做什么
No matter who I'm with or what I'm doing,
这就是我脑子里在想的
this is what's in my head
我要弄清楚这代表什么
and I need to know what it means.
怪不得我不能待在人群中 他们也不能接近我
No wonder I can't be round people, they can't be round me.
我都不愿接近我自己
I don't want to be around me.
我愿意陪在你身边
I want to be around you.
我要看看这到底能不能让我性奋
I'm seeing if this turns me on
我就会知道我喜欢什么 我是谁
so I know what I like and what I am.
我需要在这里搞清楚
I need to know it in here.
如果我他妈能买♥♥到一支大腿舞的话
If I could just get a fucking lap dance!
是你的心理治疗师叫你这么做的吗
Did your therapist put you up to this?
是我自己的决定 因为我就是我脑海里的声音
I told me to do this because I'm the one in my head
但我一秒都不想再待在我大脑里了
and I'm the one who can't be in it a minute longer.
-走吧 -不 我还没搞清楚
- Come on. - No, I don't know yet.
我不能走 除非我知道真正的感觉
I can't leave until I know how it really feels.
你在这里是不会找到答案的
You're not going to find out in here!
这里不是真实的
It's not real.
但我不觉得真实
But I don't feel real.
你是真实的 因为我是真实的
You are real because I'm real,
现在我们都在这鬼地方
and we're both in here.
-过来 -你为什么来 我对你那么差劲
- Come here. - Why are you here? I was such a dick to you.
没事的 没事的
It's all right, it's all right.
我来这里是因为你在这里 这是真实的
I'm here because you're here and that's the deal.
门到门服务
Door to door service.
要不是你 我自己都不知道怎么回家
Just as well, I don't know how I would have got home.
我的钱都花在脱衣舞娘和买♥♥酒上了
Spent all my money on strippers and booze.
反正我也是顺路
It was on my way, so...
是吗
Was it?
其实不是 超级不顺路
It really wasn't. It's a massive inconvenience.
我知道
I know it was.
那我先走了
I'll get off then and, yeah...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你到家后发短♥信♥告诉我
Text me when you get home.
好 你也是
Yeah, you too.
我知道你已经到家门口了
I know you're on your doorstep
但谁知道你进门前会不会遇到危险
but fuck knows what will happen between now and then.
或者我给你泡杯茶吧
Or I could make you a cup of tea?
好啊 这是你该做的
Yeah, yeah, it's the least you could do.
你应该告诉乔你没事 免得他担心
You should tell Joe you're all right, he'll be worried.
不说他也没事的
I think he'll be fine.
你们俩怎么了
What happened with you two?
不用说细节 就是大致情况
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表