剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
你是否曾有过一些诡异 令人烦恼的想法
Have you ever had one of those weird, distressing thoughts
然后你觉得 操
where you're just like, fuck!
怎么会有这样的想法
Where did that come from?
这种想法非常不合时宜 令人震惊
Like something totally inappropriate or shocking,
比如想象你老板的裸体
like imagining your boss naked.
或是在街上揍一个老人
Or punching an old person in the street.
或是从列车站台上跳下去
Or, er, jumping off a train platform.
大多数人可以轻易地赶走这些想法
Most people can easily dismiss them,
因为内心深处你知道
because you know deep down
你并不是真的想这样做
that you don't really want to do those things.
可是如果你的大脑中
But what happens when the part of your brain
负责清理这些想法的功能区发生了异常呢
that allows you to dismiss those thoughts isn't working properly?
如果这些想法出现得太过频繁
What happens if you get those thoughts so regularly
以致于让你开始怀疑你的自我意识
that they start to become a real challenge to your sense of self
让你已经不再知道自己是谁呢
that you just don't know who you are any more?
在路边停车处
It's a bad day
被冻得浑身发抖 就说明这一天非常不顺
if it ends with you freezing your tits off in a lay-by.
两个小时前 我的人生完了 彻底完了
As of two hours ago, my life is fucked - literally.
糟糕到彻底无法挽回的那种地步
The kind of fucked you cannot come back from.
苏格兰边区 唐维克
人口824人
我看起来似乎在微笑 但这都是错觉
That might look like a smile, but it's total delusion.
我已经付过钱了 妈妈
Oh, I've already paid him, Mum.
给你 拿着
Take that, come on,
-打车钱 -不 妈妈 我不想要你的钱
- for the cab. - No, Mum, I don't want your money.
-不行 玛妮 别傻了 快拿着 -别这样 妈...
- No, Marnie, don't be silly, come on. - Please, Mum...
好吧 好像我给你跳了段大腿舞一样
Oh, great, like I gave you a lap dance!
那边是在搞什么庆典吗
Is there a function going on?
惊喜
Surprise!
-是你安排的吗 -怎么可能
- Did you do this?! - Come on!
是我们的贴心小棉袄
And our wee besom!
你怎么拿到大家的号♥码的
How did you get everyone's numbers?!
大家好
Hello.
抱歉 我想致个辞
Sorry, it's the speech now.
致辞
Speech!
真希望我爸妈的人缘没这么好
I wish my parents weren't so popular,
这样就不会有这么多人了
then there wouldn't be so many of you!
今天是我爸妈的特殊纪念日
Um, I thought I'd say a few words
所以我想上来说几句话
for Mum and Dad's special anniversary.
他们没有其他孩子 所以只能是我来说
And they didn't have any other kids, so it had to be me.
不过当独生女也有好处
On the plus side, being the only child,
毕竟遗产都是我一个人的
I do get all the inheritance.
谢谢你去做结扎手术 爸爸
Thanks for having that vasectomy, Dad!
我想感谢我朋友海伦帮我安排这一切
Shout out to my pal Helen for helping me pull this off,
也谢谢奶奶承担了一切费用
and to Gran for paying for it.
我还拿着她的信♥用♥卡♥ 她忘了
Still got her credit card, she forgot.
我开玩笑的 我只是据为己有了
No, I'm only joking. I just kept it.
不好笑
No.
关于我爸我妈我有什么想说的呢
What can I say about Mum and Dad?
他们非常般配
They just go together.
永远成对出现 他们就像...
They come as a pair. They're like...
裤子 或者剪刀
Trousers or scissors
或者睾丸
or spectacles.
如果他们不在一起 那么一切都不对了
The world wouldn't make sense if they weren't together.
你们激励着我
You inspire me.
还有 在每个月的第三个周五
And, on the third Friday of the month,
你不会想要住在他们隔壁的卧室里
let's just say you do not want to be in the bedroom next to theirs!
会变成超级电灯泡
Massive third wheel!
靠...
Shit...
抱歉
Sorry!
他们很不爽 因为我还住在家里
It's a bit shit for them, cos I still live at home.
我就是那种大学毕业之后
I'm one of those people who moves home,
搬回家跟父母住的人
er, in with their parents after uni, um,
打一份暑期临时工
and works their summer job
等着遇到更好的机会
till something better comes along,
但是一年多了还是一事无成
and 13 months later still hasn't done anything
白白拿了一份英语学士学位
with her English degree.
除了写了这些...
Except for write this...
词语的组合
collection of words.
停下
Stop...
我♥操♥ 我去...
Fuck, er... Sh...
抱歉 我手心全是汗
Sorry. And my hands are sweating.
这里是不是很热 好热啊
Is it hot in here? It's, it's hot.
特别"火♥辣♥"
It's hot!
停下
Stop it!
纯 洁 强 迫 症 第一季 第一集
欢迎来到我迷之混乱的人生
Welcome to the fucked-up mystery that is my life.
如果刚才的故事让你有点恶心 那抱歉了
Sorry if that made you a bit sick in your mouth.
我幻想过很多可怕的事情
I've thought about a lot of awful things,
但那场闹剧绝对排名第一
but that shitshow was the mother of them all.
爱
母上大人:
你去哪儿了 发生什么事了
我14岁的时候
When I was 14,
脑海中开始出现无休止的性♥爱♥画面
I started having relentless graphic thoughts about sex.
不只是普通性♥爱♥ 是变♥态♥性♥爱♥
Not just sex-sex, fucked-up-sex.
会让你去坐牢的那种性♥爱♥
Sex-that-gets-you-arrested-sex.
现在3723天过去了...
And 3,723 days later -
一直都没停过
it hasn't stopped.
就像《第六感》里一样 但我看到的不是死人
It's like The Sixth Sense, but I don't see dead people.
而是他们裸体的样子
I see naked ones.
我已想象过所有人和事极尽荒淫的场景
I've turned everyone and everything you can imagine into filth,
除了我的家人
except my family.
直到今天
Until today.
多数人去伦敦是为了赚大钱 获得成功
Most people move to London to seek their fortune.
我只要能寻找到答案 就满足了
I'll settle for some fucking answers.
英格兰 伦敦
人口数量 8787892
母上大人
视频聊天请求
我这么做是为他们好
I'm doing them a favour.
没人想要一个变♥态♥女儿
Nobody wants a pervert for a daughter -
这不是什么能写到圣诞节贺卡上的内容
they can't stick THAT in their Christmas newsletter.
旅馆
那不是个普通的乳♥头♥
That's not just a random nipple.
那是占据我781分钟 去幻想该如何玩弄的乳♥头♥
That's 781 minutes of thinking what I could do to it.
舔
Lick it,
吸
suck it,
弹
flick it...
挤
Milk it?
该死的
Fuck's sake.
好久不见
我来伦敦了
能去看看你吗
老天爷 小玛
For fuck's sake, Marn.
你妈说你去伦敦了
Your mum said you're in fucking London!
搞什么
What the fuck?!
你不能拍拍屁♥股♥去了伦敦 还指望我没反应
You can't just fuck off to London and expect me to do nothing.
我担心坏了
I was SO worried.
我...
I...
我只是不停地...
I just keep...
-幻想一些东西 -什么东西
- ..Thinking about all this stuff. - What stuff?
你总是这么说 却不告诉我究竟是什么
You always say that, but you never say what.
海伦
-我不能... -轻点
- I can't... - Shh!
你想让我去伦敦吗
Do you want me to come down?
因为我可以去 我还有假期
Cos I will, I've got holidays to take.
不 我只想一个人待着
No, I don't want anyone with me.
好吧 那我该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do
我在老家而你却在伦敦
if I'm up here and you're down there?
我不知道自己是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me!
你就是有点焦虑 不是吗
You're just a bit...anxious, aren't you?
就是这样 焦虑
That's what it is, it's anxiety.
大家都焦虑
Everyone's got it.
老天 你可真时髦
God, you're so mainstream!
一定要找人谈谈 好吗
Speak to someone. Please?
我真的很担心你 小玛
I'm really worried about you, Marn.
我也是
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表