剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
Not like in detail, just the gist,
好让我知道要不要揍他
so I know whether to fight him.
发生了一些事
Something happened.
是啊 很明显
Right, yeah, yeah, obviously.
但不会再发生了
But it won't again.
我不想待在一个心里总是
I don't want to be around someone
默默希望我能变得更好的人身边
who is always secretly wishing I'm better than I am.
更好是什么意思
What does being better even mean anyway?
你就做到了 莎拉
You managed it... Sarah.
不 那不会发生
Yeah, that's not happening.
那没有发生
It didn't happen.
我没有变好 我跟你一样
I'm not better, I'm like you.
我们两人...
We're both...
是一对大烂人
Fuck ups together.
我还是留到特别日子再做吧
I think I'll save it for a special occasion.
你生日之类的 母亲节
Your birthday or something, Mother's Day.
你不该让别人这么担心
You shouldn't worry people like that!
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你担心我 虽然我不配得到你的关心
Thank you for worrying, I don't deserve it.
你确实不配
No, you don't.
-再见 查理 -谢琳
- See you, Charlie. - Shereen.
你俩显然有些矛盾要解开
Anyway, you two obviously have stuff to sort out
我就...
so I'll...
你确定吗 不喝茶了吗
You sure? What about your tea?
我见过你做热饮有多可怕 我才不喝呢
I've seen how you make hot drinks, mate. Not happening!
你想的话 下周可以请我喝一杯
You can buy me one next week if you want.
晚安 吃根香蕉解酒
Night. Eat a banana!
我没说你可以进来
I didn't say come in!
我就想告诉你 我从一开始就没想住在这儿
I just want to say I never wanted to live here in the first place.
我住在这儿仅仅是因为我没其他地方可去
The only reason I did is because I had nowhere else to go
而且你不收我房♥租
and it was rent free.
我之前是个大烂人 谢琳
I was a shit person, Shereen.
现在还是一样烂 但这跟我的病没关系
I still am and it's not because of what I've got.
你之前说是我有问题 你说得对 就是我的错
You were right when you said it was me. It is me.
是我对别人的态度恶劣
It's how I am with people
我不希望这样对别人 尤其是你
and I don't want to be like that with people, especially not you.
你让我觉得自己很不重要 可我不是的
You made me feel like a small person and I'm not.
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
因为我为你做的事
Because some of the things I've done for you
有些非常无私伟大
have actually been quite big.
比如让你住在我家 帮你付诊金
Like letting you live here, paying for your therapy,
还有精心做了一个巨大蛋白甜饼 却几乎没人动过
making that huge pavlova that hardly anybody ate.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在它在冰箱里慢慢腐烂 就像我们的友谊
It's in the fridge decaying, like our friendship.
说不定还能吃呢
It might still be edible.
蛋白能放很久不变坏
Meringue keeps for ages.
-我很喜欢跟你一起住 -我很喜欢跟你一起住
- I love living with you. - I love living with you!
我能留下吗 求你了
Please can I stay?
不行
No.
好吧 我明天就去找地方搬
Fine, uh, I'll start looking for places tomorrow.
-最好别在这一区 -好吧
- Preferably somewhere not in Tottenham. - Wow, OK.
最好是很远的区 刘易舍姆或斯特里汉姆之类的
Somewhere really far away like Lewisham or Streatham.
好的 谢琳 我懂了
Shereen, I get it.
一定要找有两间卧室的
And make sure it's got two bedrooms.
你是大人了
You're a fully grown woman.
不能永远睡在壁橱里
You can't sleep in a cupboard forever.
我在伦敦花了很长时间寻找自我
I've spent so long trying to find myself in London
以致于几乎没看到其他人
I almost didn't see all the other people.
你必须让其他人看到真正的你
To truly find yourself you have to show others
你才能真正找到自我
who you really are.
没想到我还真是个世纪大混♥蛋♥
Wow, turns out I am a massive wanker.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表