剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
跟我有一样的病
just as fucked up as me.
我终于是群体中的一员了
I'm finally part of a community.
宝贝 我说了是7点
Babe, I said seven.
现在才7点半
It's only half past.
对不起 我不知道要准时7点开始
Sorry, I didn't know it was a bang on seven thing,
-我不... -我想让你帮忙布置
- I didn't... - I wanted you to help set up.
而且你应该把酒倒到客人的杯子里
And you're meant to be pouring that into folks' glasses,
而不是倒到你嘴里
not down your throat.
天啊 该死 我...
Oh, my God, shit, I...
我不知道是来工作的 我以为是来聚会
I didn't know it was work, I thought it was social.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
没事 也许是我没说清楚
It's fine, maybe I wasn't clear.
总之保证大家的酒杯是满的 知道吗
Just keep people topped up, all right?
好的 我其实是服务员...
Yes, I was actually a waitress...
很好
Brilliant!
给你 慢用
There you go. Enjoy.
-玛妮 -我去把这些放下
- Marnie! - I'm just going to dump these
再拿红酒来
and I'll be back with the wine.
不 宝贝 来歇会儿
No, babe, come have a rest.
但我们未来几个季度的目标是
But, our aim over the next few quarters is
扩大我们针对男性读者的内容
to really expand our male-targeted content.
我们这些女性在努力
I mean, we're doing our bit.
很明显 他就是团队中的男性吉祥物
Obviously, token male.
大家好
Uh, hello.
招入新人才也是重要的目标
And investing in new talent, is another important one.
玛妮正在我们这儿实习
Marnie is doing some work experience for us.
对
Yep.
体验工作呢
Experiencing the work!
她不是本地人
She's not from here.
对吧
Are you?
我是苏格兰人
I'm from Scotland.
苏格兰哪里 说了我也不知道
Whereabouts? I wouldn't know it.
因为那可是在苏格兰
Because it's in Scotland.
就是一个没人听过的小地方
Just this tiny place no-one's heard of,
人们只会从那里经过 去更好的地方
people drive straight through it to get to somewhere better.
除非他们得在路边停车处停下来呕吐
Unless they've got to stop in the lay-by to vom
或是打野炮之类的
or do dogging or something.
我就不会了
I wouldn't.
我是指停下来 不是指打野炮
Stop, I mean, not do dogging.
不过我也不会打野炮啦
I wouldn't do dogging either, though.
除非在打野炮和下车之间必须二选一
Unless it's a toss-up between that and getting out the car.
二选一呢[荡♥妇♥]
Ooh, toss-up!
因为打野炮所以是荡♥妇♥
Because it's dogging?
我去放杯子
I'm just going to do these.
她的观点绝对有够独特
She certainly has a unique perspective!
你在这儿呢
There you are.
还以为你又中途改变主意 逃跑了
Thought you'd change your mind halfway through again and run off,
我还想着 真是接受不了拒绝
and I was like, "Ooh, can't take the rejection."
没有 我还在这儿 洗杯子
Nope, still here. Glasses.
清洁工会洗的
Cleaner will do them.
我不介意
I don't mind.
大家都走了 因为明天要上班
Well, everyone's bailed, cos it's a school night.
我得送斯蒂芬回家 她喝了白葡萄酒
And I have to get Steph home, because she had white wine
她不该喝的
and she shouldn't.
今晚谢谢你了
Thanks for tonight.
谢谢你让我进公♥司♥
Thanks for letting me in.
今天表现得不错
That was good work today.
真的吗
Was it, though?
-明天见 -再见
- See you tomorrow. - See you!
等等 什么
Wait...what?
棒
Yes!
旁边有个按钮
There's a button on the side.
-什么 -你得按按钮才能打开
- What? - You've got to press the button.
如果你是在等安珀的话 她已经走了
Amber's gone if you're waiting for her.
我不是在等她
I wasn't.
我在等优步 有4.9高分的马穆德
Uber, Mamood, 4.9 stars.
其实我想跟你单独待会
I wanted to get you alone, actually.
不是变♥态♥那种
Not in a creepy way.
是想为呕吐的事向你道谢
To say thanks for the whole vom sit.
我很庆幸当时是你在我旁边 不是什么性罪犯
I'm glad it was you and not a sex offender.
我也是
Me, too.
我留在伦敦都是因为你
I stayed in London because of you.
不是因为你这个人 而是你所说的话
Not because of you, but because of what you said.
你说人们根本不在乎
About people not giving a shit.
所以 谢了
So, thanks.
-你怎么回家 -我坐地铁
- How are you getting home? - I'm just going to Tube it.
我跟你一起坐地铁
I'll come with you.
那你的优步呢
What about your Uber?
取消了
It's cancelled.
今天的工作干得不错
Not bad for a day's work.
我的朋友仍然用一只手就数得完 但至少我知道了
I can still count my friends on one hand, but at least I know why
我为什么有时会想象用那只手给他们拳♥交♥
I sometimes picture that hand fisting them.
生活很美好
Life is good.
或者至少不像之前那么糟糕
Or, at least, not as shit as it has been.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry! - It's fine.
下一站是芬斯伯里公园
The next station is Finsbury Park.
右边车门即将打开
The doors will open on the right-hand side.
可换成皮卡迪利线和火车
change for the Piccadilly line and National Rail Services.
操
Fuck!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 停下
No, stop!
天呐
Oh, God!
操
Fuck!
紧急制动按钮
不是我 不是我
It's not me, it's not me.
不是我 是我的强迫症
It's not me, it's my OCD.
不是我 是我的强迫症
It's not me, it's my OCD.
不是我 是我的强迫症
It's not me, it's my OCD.
不是我
It's not me.
是我的强迫症
It's my OCD.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm OK.
我居然真的没事了
I actually am OK.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表