剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
需要我盖章吗
Oh, shall I stamp that?
要 麻烦你啦
Yes, please.
-谢谢 -来
- Thanks. Oh! - Come on.
继续说回免费咖啡的事
Just going back to that free coffee thing, um...
或许我可以回请你一杯
..Maybe I could get you one back.
我在这儿上班 所以喝咖啡本来就是免费的
Well, I already get it free because I work here.
我是指酒 去酒吧喝酒
I meant alcohol. In a pub.
-好吧 -因为我喜欢喝酒
- OK. - Because I do like the taste of that.
可以啊
Yeah, that'd be great.
今晚就约你会不会太快了
Is tonight too soon?
不会 今晚可以
No, I could do tonight.
-太好了 -我六点下班
- Great. - I finish at six.
我也是
Same.
下了班我就过来
I'll come down here.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yep.
你明天能早点来为投资者会议
Can you come in early tomorrow and set up the boardroom
布置下会议室吗
for the investors meeting?
可以 要多早
Yeah, how early?
七点半 抱歉 实习生的特别待遇
7.30. Sorry, perks of being an intern.
准备点果汁 水果 点心之类的
Get some juice, fruit, pastries, that sort of thing.
有零用现金吗 还是
Is there petty cash or...?
没有 抱歉 没人去银行取钱
No, sorry, no-one's been to the bank.
像上次那样开张收据 抱歉
Just get a receipt again, sorry.
没事
That's fine.
宝贝 你想画什么
Babe, what are you trying to do?
上扬的眼线
Wings.
你好像是要画房♥子 过来
Like you're trying to draw a house, come here.
谢谢
Thanks.
化这种妆坐地铁回家 有点太浓了吧
It's a bit much for the tube home.
我要出去喝酒
I'm going for a drink.
你有约会了
You've got a date.
只是一起喝酒而已
Well, we're just calling it a drink.
他是谁
Who is he?
我猜是个小伙子 因为今天不是周日
I'm assuming it's a bloke because you know, it's not Sunday
周日才是你的拉拉日
and that's your gay day.
就是刚认识的一个男生
He's just some guy I met.
是乔吗
Is it Joe?
什么 才不是呢
What? No way.
我觉得这样挺好
Aw, I think it's great, you know,
你积极投入情场
you're putting yourself out there,
结交新朋友
meeting new people.
我是在了解我的城市 扩大社交面
I'm getting to know my city, being sociable.
就像拉布拉多犬 撒尿圈地盘 隔着衣服磨蹭人家
Like a Labrador, pissing on things, dry humping people.
你要是跟他回家 他不会让你上他的床
If you go back to his, he's not going to let you up on the bed.
我才不会跟他回家
I won't be going back to his.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
怎么了
What?
我接吻的方式很怪吗
Do I kiss weird?
我只是很饥渴
I'm just keen.
我想看看你
I want to look at you.
看吧
Ta-da.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
通常不算特别喜欢 但你的胡子...
I'm not the biggest fan of them, but this one is...
还不错
..Yeah.
所以你宁可我不留胡子吗
So, you'd rather if I didn't have one?
我想你让我高♥潮♥
I want you to make me come.
好
Ok.
不是这样
Not like that.
用嘴
With your mouth.
你真调皮
Naughty, naughty.
没问题
That I, uh, can do.
我喜欢做这个
I love doing this.
-非常喜欢 -好的
- I love it. - OK.
-怎么了 -胡子有点扎
- What's up? - It's just the bristles.
抱歉
Sorry.
那些是爽的声音还是恶心的声音
Are those sounds of pleasure or disgust?
-抱歉 -通常都会这么大声吗 这样正常吗
- Sorry. - Is it usually this loud? Is that normal?
我会不会太湿了
Am I too wet?
那样很变♥态♥吗
Is that pervy?
如果我尝起来味道很怪怎么办
What if I taste weird.
不是我 是我的强迫症
It's not me, it's my OCD.
这是侵入性念头
I'm having an intrusive thought.
这是侵入性念头
I'm having an intrusive thought.
这是...
I'm having an...
继续 不要停
Keep doing that.
虽然我没高♥潮♥ 但不代表我不享受过程
Just cos I didn't come doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.
我有一点点享受
I mildly did.
不能奢望每次约炮都有漫天烟火绽放的感觉
I can't expect fireworks from every random shag,
有小烟花棒就挺好的
a sparkler's fine.
或者是那种反复点亮的花哨的生日蜡烛
Or one of those jazzy birthday candles that keeps relighting,
不能带来狂喜 但依然能让人微笑
never comes to anything, but still manages to raise a smile.
小美人
Hey, beautiful.
昨晚简直棒呆了
Last night blew my mind.
你的脸怎么了
What's happened to your face?
我把胡子刮了
Uh, I shaved it.
是因为...
Cause of...
不是因为我说的话吧
Not what I said.
瞧瞧你
Well, look at you.
我们不能每次都发生那种事 对吗
I mean we can't have that happening every time, can we?
我说了我7点半会到公♥司♥ 所以...
I said I'd be in by half seven so...
酷 我们可以一起出门
Oh sick, we can go in together.
20分钟
20 minutes?
好啊
Yep.
我们应该参加那个
We should do that.
泰晤士河游船晚餐
到水上
Be on the water.
在甲板上吃一顿 喝点好酒
Need a deck and a meal, drink some fine wine.
真正领略这座神奇城市的美丽之处
Truly appreciate the beauty of this magical city.
好啊
Uh, yeah.
什么时候去
When?
我晚点查查我的日程再说
I-I'd need to check my iCal later.
就这么说定了
Well, it's a date.
等你选好时间
When you pick one.
糟了 我该下了
Shit, this is me.
不 还没到
No, it's not.
不 我忘记了
Yeah, no, I forgot,
我得为工作取点东西 所以...
I've got to pick up some stuff for work, so...
我们回头见
Well, I'll see you later!
好的 再见
OK, bye.
谢琳·塔瓦尔 - 人力资源主管
玛妮
Marnie!
你好 我现在没办法聊天 我在工作
Hi, I can't really talk right now, I'm at work.
我还以为你出了什么可怕的事
I thought something terrible had happened.
我刚还在搜索伦敦的强♥奸♥和谋杀案 以防万一
I was googling rapes and murders in London, just in case.
你昨晚去哪儿了
Where were you?
我在一个朋友家过夜
I stayed at a mate's.
一个陌生男人的公♥寓♥
Well, a strange man's flat.
警♥察♥说了 这是最有可能的...
Yeah, the police said that was the most likely...
-你报♥警♥了 -网上说如果我非常担心你的安全
- You called the police!? - Well, it said to call 101
就打101报♥警♥电♥话♥ 而我确实很担心
if I was that concerned about your welfare, which I was.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是很在意我的阴♥道♥
Just really aware of my vagina.
我也关心那个阴♥道♥
Yeah, and I care about that vagina.
我想了解它的情况 想知道它去过哪里
I want to know about it. I want to know where it's been.
-不 你不想 -还有它晚上是否会回家
- No, you don't. - And whether it's going to come home at night.
所以要是它或它上面长的那个人能给我发条短♥信♥
So, a simple text from it, or the person attached to it,
就好了
would be nice.
我不知道你会这么担心
I didn't know you'd be this bothered.
和别人一起住 这是恰当的反应
This is an appropriate response if you live with someone.
好的 抱歉
OK, sorry.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表