剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
Fuck! Sorry, it's just really sore.
你女友也可以来
Your girlfriend can come too.
-老天 不是 -她不是...
- Oh, hello! No. - She's not...
不是他女友
NOT his girlfriend.
好
Ok.
抱歉 你有搭档了吗
Hi, sorry, have you got someone?
好的
Ok.
这位女士还没有搭档
This lady doesn't have anyone.
有人需要搭档吗
Anyone need a person?
她还是一个人
She's alone.
那你和我一起吧
I'll have to take you.
今晚 我们专注如何♥平♥静
Tonight, we're focusing on how to calm,
改善 以及释放气
tonify, and dispersing Chi.
跳舞
安珀·多尔蒂
Hi, Amber Doherty?
南希·瓦尔加罗的同伴
Nancy Velgaro's plus one?
我想是的 没错
I guess so, yeah.
我们很高兴您能来
We're so pleased you could make it.
-谢了 -她还没来 但您可以先进去
- Thanks. - She's not here yet, but you can go through.
-很好 -能把手♥机♥给我吗
- Great. - Can I take your phone?
不 谢谢 我随身带着吧
Nope, that's fine, I'm going to keep that.
这是规定
It's the rules.
不好意思 这是什么有礼貌的打劫吗
Sorry, is this like some sort of really polite mugging?
-我需要用手♥机♥工作 -不 你不需要 她不需要
- I need it for work. - No, you don't - she doesn't.
南希 你好
Nancy, hi.
我是《埃塞尔》杂♥志♥的安珀·多尔蒂
Amber Doherty, Ethel.
我知道 我上网搜过你
I know, I googled you.
放进同一格吧 麻烦了
Stick it in the same one, please?
南希·瓦尔加罗
Nancy Veglaro.
我们很高兴您能来 就是
We're so glad you could make it, like...
非常高兴 真心的
..actually glad, genuinely.
我非常喜欢您的作品
I really love your work.
我也喜欢你的
And I love yours.
我也喜欢 我觉得非常棒 超级爱
I love it too. I think it is great, I love it.
我们进去吧
Shall we?
好的
Yes.
我就是难以相信以前那个
It's just hard to believe that the woman
每天早晨为我摆好袜子的贴心女人
who used to lovingly lay out my socks every morning
和在我奥迪上用喷漆画鸡♥巴♥的是同一个人
is the same one who spray-painted a cock on my Audi.
我现在对这些事很愤世嫉俗
Well, I've become a complete cynic in these matters.
如果我是你 就离女人远远的
I'd stay well away from women if I were you.
真的
I will!
不好 这就有个女人
Ooh, shit, there's one.
又发现一个女人
Ooh, and another one!
你真该跟她们谈谈
You should have a word with them.
和女人吗
With women?
当然
Well, of course.
作为所有女性的发言人
And as spokesperson for all women,
我想为你妻子厚颜无♥耻♥的行为道歉
I'd like to apologise for your wife's audacity
她竟然想索取合理的补偿金
to claim reasonable compensation
就因为你之前有权使用她的子♥宫♥
for the cost of access to her womb,
并占有了她生命中最风华正茂的日子
and the best years of her life.
真是个婊♥子♥
What a bitch!
这个看起来不错 我也许会点海鲈鱼
This looks lovely - I might go for the sea bass.
我会习惯这样的画面
Could get used to this.
当然 前提是您让我回去
Obviously, subject to you letting me back.
这得听她的
Well, it's up to her.
我只是照她的吩咐办事
I just do what she says.
-准备好点餐了吗 -女士优先
- You ready to order? - Ladies first.
那你先点
Off you go, then.
海鲈鱼卖♥♥光了 非常抱歉
We're out of the sea bass, so, apologies for that.
糟糕 他得再多休一段时间了
Oh, no. Aw, he's going to have to have more time off!
你觉得医生在给他打♥针♥吗
Do you think he's getting an injection?
除非那是根巨型针 比如织毛衣的针
Not unless it's a MASSIVE needle, like a knitting needle.
或者烤肉叉子
Or, a skewer,
-标枪 长矛 -行了
- lance, a joust! - OK!
少说点带尖头的词
less pointy words.
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
我不喜欢被东西戳来戳去
I don't like being poked by things.
所以你没有怀孕或在哺乳期
OK, so you're not pregnant or breast-feeding
或即将操作任何重型机器对吧
or about to operate any heavy machinery?
没有
Nope.
很好
Good.
那你就能好好享受这些了
Then you can enjoy these.
药效发挥后 我们就带你去照X光
Once they've kicked in, we'll get you down to X-ray.
首先我要抽点血 以防你需要动手术
First, I need to get some bloods in case you need surgery.
老天 禁欲第一天
Christ - day one of celibacy
我就已经和别人手牵手了
and I'm already holding hands with someone.
会不会之后就一发不可收拾了
What if this is a gateway gesture -
今天拉小手 明天蹭妹妹
hands today, genitals tomorrow?
好极了
Great.
现在我的阴♥唇♥也抽动了 这意味着什么呢
Now my labia is twitching - what does that mean?
我怎么分辨强迫症和正常性♥欲♥呢
How do I know what's OCD and what's me being horny?
*烛光与灵魂永恒交会*
*Candlelight and soul forever*
*一个你我共存的梦*
*A dream of you and me together...*
*说你相信*
*Say you believe it*
这可不是副作用
That's not a side effect.
*说你相信*
*Say you believe it*
*释放你心中的疑惑和恐惧*
*Free your mind of doubt and danger*
*坦诚相待别见外*
*Be for real don't be a stranger*
*我们能成功*
*We can achieve it*
*我们能成功*
*We can achieve it...*
进去了 进去了
It's in now, it's IN now!
小小针头在我血管里
Little one in my vein.
好了
And we're...done.
请用手指按住
Finger on there, please.
放手
Get off!
趁我脆弱时揩我的油
Taking advantage when I'm in a vulnerable position.
糟糕
Shit!
难道虚弱的男人对我有性吸引力吗
Am I sexually attracted to men being feeble?
你不介意的话 我就直奔主题了
So I am just going to launch right in, if that is OK.
你写了要采访的问题
You've done questions.
没错
Yeah, it is...
这个采访技巧有点傻
It is pretty out there in terms of a interview technique,
但对我来说似乎很有用 所以
but it seems to work for me, so...
能还给我吗
Can I have it back?
我们今晚别做这个了
Let's not do this tonight.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
我通常不接受采访
I don't really do interviews.
我知道
I know.
所以我非常感恩...
Which is why I'm so grateful...
感谢各位出席
So, OK, thanks all for coming.
这位姑娘在千禧一代女性经历方面
This girl has got something very unique and truthful
有一些独特而真实的见解
to say about the millennial female experience...
这张专辑不是关于千禧一代年女性经历的
This album is NOT about the millennial female experience.
它论述的是现代人类的感知
It's a discourse on current human perception...
而且十分真实
And it's SO real!
十分写实
It's SO authentic!
我能懂
I get it.
-很高兴她能跟我们分享 -抱歉
- And we're delighted she is saying it with us... - So, sorry.
如果你不想接受采访 为什么要我来
Why am I here then if you don't want to talk to me...
因为你很性感
Cos you're fit.
你的推特也很有意思
And your Twitter's quite funny.
我应该感到受宠若惊吗
Am I supposed to be flattered?
好了 废话不多说 有请
So, without further ado, this is Quine...
奎因带来《舌心》
..with Tongue Centre!
-我的编辑希望我写一篇... -安静
- My editor is expecting an article... - OK, sh, sh!
开始了 开始了
Starting, starting.
*我们*
* We are *
*在这*
* Here *
*在这*
* Here *
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表