剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 你没吐到我身上 你还好吧
It's fine, you missed. You all right?
嗯
Yeah...
我帮你把头发拨到后面
Let's get this out of the way.
没事 你不必...
No, it's OK, you don't have to...
你吃了什么
What did you eat?
我真恶心 吐在街上了
I'm disgusting. There's sick on the street.
狐狸会吃掉的
A fox will eat it.
那才恶心
Now, that's disgusting.
那两个人在看我
Those people are looking.
这里可是伦敦
It's London.
没人在乎
Nobody gives a shit.
只要你不抢劫或是跟他们说话
As long as you don't mug them or talk to them,
你怎么样都行
you can do what you like.
那正是这座城市的妙处
That's what's so good about it.
不然你以为人们为什么来这里生活
Why do you think people come and live here?
你想要我电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you want my number?
困惑 又直接
Oh, confusing, and forward.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
你绝对不会记得这事的
You definitely won't remember this.
我会的
I will.
我会记得你这张脸
I will remember this,
因为很帅
cos it's quite nice.
你没事吧
Will you be OK?
-用帮你叫辆出租车吗 -不用
- You want me to get you a cab or something? - No!
我是女权主义者
I'm a feminist.
如果你跟着我 那就是骚扰
If you follow me, it's harassment,
所以别过来
so don't, please.
那我目送你走过街角
I'll just watch until you get round the corner.
嘿 这并不变♥态♥
Hey, this isn't creepy.
真的有点变♥态♥
This is creepy.
这里的人半点都不在乎我做什么事
People here don't give a shit what I do.
如果我给那个男人口♥交♥会怎样
What if I sucked off that man?
如果我帮那个女人指交会怎么样
What if I finger-banged that woman?
如果我在那个路桩上自♥慰♥呢
What if I wanked on that bollard?
我做什么都行 没人会注意到我
I could do anything and no one would even notice me.
我无名无姓 无名小卒 无人认识
I'm anonymous, a nobody, a stranger.
我可以是任何人
I could be anyone.
伦敦才不在乎我的存在
London doesn't give a shit what that is.
我迷失在一座拥有800万人口的城市
I am lost in a city of 8 million people.
但我会在这里找到自我
But I will find myself here.
就算这让我听上去像个大傻♥逼♥
Even if that does make me sound like a massive wanker.
我有毛病
Something is wrong with me!
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表