剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
Oh, my God...
我是开红酒吧的吗
Am I running a wine bar?
-怎么了 -你告诉她了
- What? - You told her!
我也叫她别跟你说了
And I also told her not to tell you.
我当时是想帮你争取封推荐信
I was trying to get you a reference.
嗨 你♥他♥妈♥可算来了
Hi. Fuck off, you came!
你什么时候到的
When did you get here?
给你介绍下我的 就那男的
Oh, I have to introduce you to my... To the guy...
你们会喜欢他的 你们要喝什么呢
You're going to fucking love him. What are you drinking?
我不是孤单一人 我只是不想和一群贱♥人♥聊天
This isn't me being alone. It's me not socialising with twats.
幸亏我喝高了 否则就太尴尬了
I'm glad I'm peak drunk or it'd be highly embarrassing.
谢谢你"进来"... 谢谢你来
Thanks for coming in...um, round.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
还有
And, um...
谢谢你让我...
Thank you for letting me...
谢谢你所做的一切
Well, you know, everything.
让我不再那么介怀 那对我很有帮助
Feeling better about it has helped.
那就好 那就好
I'm glad. Um, I'm really glad.
这体验...
It's been...
很棒 我觉得很享受
..Great. It's been really great, for me.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
为什么有些男人不喜欢...
Why do some blokes not like...
-做那件事呢 -你为人慷慨 又勤奋
- ..It, you know? - You are generous, diligent...
守时 有教养
..Punctual, polite.
-谢谢 -这就是证明
- Thank you. - Case in point.
不过我想给你一点建设性的反馈
Um, bit of constructive feedback,
如果你 如果你不介意的话
though, if you're, if you're open?
可以 请说
Yeah, yeah, always.
这个事做得有点太单调
It's a bit samey. Um...
多点变化会更好
A bit of variety wouldn't go amiss.
我只来过两次
I've only been round twice.
对 加上速度和压力
Yeah, mix up the speed, the pressure.
-这又不是工作表现评估 -其实算是
- I mean, it's not an appraisal. - It kind of is, though.
-类似周末工作评论吗 -更像是离职谈话
- Like an end of the week review? - More like an exit interview.
抱歉
Sorry.
莎拉
Sarah.
别这样
Don't do this.
莎拉
Sarah!
-莎拉 别... -住手 住手
- Sarah, don't do... - Stop it, stop.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我能...
Can I, er...
-我能问下原因吗 -我是实干派
- Can I ask why? - I'm a doer.
我喜欢... 喜欢动起来
I like... I like doing.
而跟你做的时候我就只是躺着
And at the moment I'm not doing much except lying there, and it is,
这很好 但还不够
it's lovely, but it's not enough.
有时候 你就是想要...
Sometimes, you just want...
鸡♥巴♥
..A cock.
有时你就是想要鸡♥巴♥ 查理 就这个原因
Sometimes you want a cock, Charlie, OK? That's it.
那你很幸运 夫人
Well, you are in luck, madame.
因为
Because...
看
Ding.
-吃下后大概半个小时就来劲 -查理
- Um, it'll take about half an hour to kick in... - Charlie.
和我一起耐心等待 待在这儿
So just bear with me. Talk amongst yourselves,
-然后我可以... -查理
- and I will be... - Charlie.
该死的小混♥蛋♥
Fiddly little bastard!
这不是作弊[偷人]吗
Isn't this cheating?
不是 因为我没和别人在一起 不是吗
No, cos I'm not with anyone, am I?
你知道我什么意思 查理
You know what I mean, Charlie.
而且...
And, um...
我不想让你失望
I don't want to let you down.
你不会想和我做这种事
You don't want to do this with me.
给自己找个年轻的好姑娘
Find yourself a nice young lady
逐渐互相了解
and get to know each other, gently,
不用急躁
without, you know, rushing.
我倒是认识一位年轻的好姑娘 所以...
I know a nice young lady, so...
太好了 谢琳
Yes! Shereen!
你来了 我不用再费劲脑汁和别人找话题了
You're here and now I don't have to try and think of cool things to say to people.
我不是来取悦你的
Well, I didn't come here to charm YOU.
你谁也不认识 你还能和谁聊天
You don't know anyone, who else are you going to talk to?
不知道 其他人吧
I don't know, other people?
你们坐在这里真是一点都不碍事呢
Yeah, that's a great place to sit, guys.
不 她不会...
Oh, no, she won't...
你好 我是谢琳
Hi, I'm Shereen.
-很高兴认识你 -我是赛芙
- Nice to meet you. - I'm Sef.
借过
Sorry.
那是我的
That's actually mine.
抱歉 我的被别人喝了 所以我以为...
Sorry, yeah, somebody drank mine, so I thought it was maybe a...
-大家都自便 -不是的
- ..A help yourself kind of thing. - It's not.
你在床上也这么自私吗 宝贝
Are you this selfish in bed, love?
给你 喝我的吧
Here, have one of mine.
我打赌她偷了所有的盖子
I bet she steals all the covers.
是啊 还留下很多面包屑
Yeah, and makes loads of crumbs!
-你在这儿认识谁 -你
- Who do you know here? - You.
干杯
Cheers.
-你还好吗 -还好 只是...
- You all right? - Oh, yeah, just...
-只是有点醉了 -你想坐下来吗
- Just a bit drunk. - Do you want to sit down?
不用 我把眼睛闭上就好了
No, no, I'll just keep my eyes shut.
不 别这样 只会更糟
No, don't, that'll make it worse.
眼睛盯住定点
Eyes on a fixed point.
快点 看着我
Come on, look at me.
就这样
That's right.
她尝起来会是什么味道
What would she taste like?
搞什么 南希
What the fuck, Nancy?
-南希 -也许你该去找乔
- Nancy? - Maybe you should go find Joe.
你不是说来这里太正式了吗
I thought this was a bit much.
是啊 是有点 淡定
Yeah, it is a bit, mate. Chill out.
你打算来和我打招呼吗 还是准备一整晚
Were you going to say hi to me, or were you just going to spend
都在厨房♥里对我的姐♥妹♥们♥毛手毛脚
the whole night in the kitchen getting handsy with my mates?
我是来这儿喝酒还是来吃口水的
Did I come in here to drink booze or people's saliva?
该死
Fuck!
这太过了
It's too much.
我们之间20%是性 80%是...
This entire thing has been 20% sex and 80%...
我等你给我发短♥信♥ 我受够了 南希
..Me waiting for you to text, and I'm fed up, Nancy.
-我受够了 -我...
- I'm fed up. - I've, um...
我有张卡送给你
I've got you a card.
你有张卡送给我
You got me a card?
这完全是误解 是吧
It's just entirely misconceived, right?
因为时尚不是穿衣服
Because fashion isn't about wearing a piece of cloth.
而是好像戴面具 只不过是戴在身上
It's like you're wearing a mask, but on your body.
但这又和戴面具完全相反
But then it's the opposite of wearing a mask
因为这完全揭露了你的本性 我是说...
because it completely exposes who you are, I mean...
-你见到玛妮了吗 -没有 不好意思
- Have you seen Marnie at all? - No, sorry.
也许我体内灌满了酒 但我却感到很空虚
I might be full of booze, but I'm empty inside.
我需要有人把我填满
I want someone to fill me up.
玛妮
Marnie?
借过
Excuse me.
小玛
Marn?
-干嘛 -我在做性感表情
- What? - I'm doing a sexy face.
好像要开始杀人一样
It's like the start of a murder.
我不会杀你的
I'm not going to murder you!
和谋杀正相反
It's like the opposite of a murder.
是什么
What?
-你确定要戴着头盔吗 -不是我的
- Are you sure, with your helmet? - It's not mine.
-那就是垃圾了 -小心点
- It's rubbish, then. - Careful, hey!
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
-今晚不行 -就要今晚
- Not tonight. - Yes, tonight.
-来吧 我想要 -我觉得我们不该这样
- Come on, I want to. - I don't think we should.
我们应该 你操♥我♥ 然后我♥操♥你
We should. You fuck me and I'll fuck you back.
-你还好吗 -我会好的...
- Are you all right? - I will be...
在你操♥我♥的时候
when you fuck me.
等等 等等...
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表