剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
纯 洁 强 迫 症 第一季 第五集
与性有关的侵入性念头
你们现在还看不见 但这是我兴奋的表情
You can't see it yet but this is my excited face.
我甚至忍♥不住蹦跳
I'm doing little jumps.
如果你见到某人会忍♥不住蹦跳
You know someone is special if you do little jumps
那就说明那个人很特别
when you see them.
我好想你
I missed you.
我午休时会去布茨药妆店闻你的香水
I go to Boots at lunch and sniff your perfume.
我每时每刻都在刷你的图享软件
I'm on your Instagram, like, all the time.
为了跟你靠近点 我还跟你♥爸♥上♥床♥了
I fucked your dad to feel closer to you.
气氛被你毁掉了
And you ruined it.
我对她的爱 强烈到让我怀疑自己的性取向
I love her so much it makes me doubt my sexuality
不过 也没什么不让我怀疑
but then everything does.
不是她 是我的问题
It's not her, it's me.
我说好想你 其实就像大姨妈迟到几天时
So when I said I missed you I meant like how I would miss my period
会出现的那种挂念
if it's a few days late.
稍微有点担心 但还不至于去买♥♥验孕棒
Like, slight concern but not enough to buy a test.
你要跟我聊聊吗
Are you going to talk to me, then?
抱歉 我的嘴里总是灌满威士忌
Sorry, my mouth keeps getting full of whisky.
姐们
Mate...
你之前惊慌失措地打电♥话♥给我
You called me in a total fucking tizz
但在那之后 你再发给我的
and all I hear from you since then
就只有几条短♥信♥ 还有一张克里斯汀·薇格的动图
is a couple of texts and a Kristen Wiig GIF.
这不足以维持一段友谊
It's not enough to sustain a friendship.
抱歉
Sorry.
这段时间过得太疯狂了
It's been mental.
你做的事才叫疯狂 玛妮
What you did was mental, Marnie.
你就那样丢下我走了 我很担心你
You just fucking left me. I was really worried about you.
我还去看了精神健康慈善网站
I went on the Mind website and everything.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
你不必担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
我现在找了心理医生 很有帮助
I'm speaking to someone now and it helps.
我觉得没有那么焦虑了
I feel a lot less anxious.
好吧 我的意思是如果你需要我介入治疗
OK, well, all I'm saying is if this needs to be an intervention
而不是来一场城市度假 那也没问题
instead of a city break then that's fine.
这就是城市度假
It is a city break.
但你只会看到这个 一间酒吧 还有谢琳的公♥寓♥
Except all you'll see is this, a pub and the inside of Shereen's flat
因为我只剩87英镑了 还没找到工作
because I've only got £87 until I get a job.
等等 你缺钱吗
Wait, do you need money?
我最近很富裕 康纳给我涨工资了
I'm minted. Connor gave me a raise.
他说是因为性别薪资差异 但我觉得是因为腿间缝隙[差异]He says it's because of gender pay gaps but I think it's thigh gaps.
我的大腿
As in mine.
-你在听我说话吗 -"滚开 我不喜欢她"
- Are you listening to me? - 'Fuck off, I don't fancy her.'
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你现在不能挂我电♥话♥了 因为我就在你面前
You can't hang up on me now because I'm right here in your face.
"我应该能跟她无话不谈的
'I should be able to tell her anything.
我长出的第一根阴毛都给她看了"
'I showed my first pubic hair to this woman.'
我刚才在想你的阴♥道♥
I was thinking about your vagina.
因为你的大腿之间就是阴♥道♥
Because that's what's in your thigh gap.
-下午好 -他在这呢
- Afternoon. - Here he is.
又回到了岗位上
Back in the driver's seat.
电脑手感如何
How is she handling?
非常好用 很顺畅
Yes, she's very smooth.
就不影响你工作了
Well, shan't distract you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这算几点呢
What time do you call this?
你收到我的邮件了吗
Did you get my e-mail?
-我标了红旗 -怎么 要给人事部看吗
- I red flagged it. - What, as in, to human resources?
是我还没看的意思 怎么 很重要吗
As in I haven't read it, sorry, was it important?
对 是给现在做铺垫的
Yeah, in the context of this.
我本来想跟你谈谈 邮件就是背景内容
This was going to be about that, so it's good background to have.
我不同意 查理 抱歉
I'm up against it, Charlie, sorry. Sorry, um...
我只是想说 我不希望工作氛围
I just wanted to say that I don't want things
变得很尴尬
to be difficult working here.
你才第一天回来 就觉得工作氛围尴尬
It's not great if you're finding things difficult
这不是好事吧
on your first day back.
不 我是说我们之间
No, I mean between us.
因为出租车上的事 是这样...
Because of the cab thing. Yeah, so...
我不希望你觉得我当时在拒绝你
I just don't want you to think that I was rejecting you
因为我没有
because I wasn't.
严格来说我拒绝了 因为我们并没有进行下去
I mean, technically I was because I didn't and we didn't
但那不是因为我不想
but that's not because I didn't want to.
你的身材一级棒 但你是我老板
Physically you are thumbs up but you're my boss
我这是高攀了
and I'm massively punching.
就像一只猴子在拽一只天鹅
It's like a monkey pulling a swan.
我是猴子 你是天鹅
I'm the monkey, you're the swan.
但是是黑天鹅 因为更加特别
But like a black swan cos that's more interesting
而不是在河上浮着的普通白色东西
than just something white floating down a canal.
我似乎越说越糟糕了 我还是先回去吧
Anyway, I'm sort of making things worse, so I'm just going to go back
我去继续工作了
and carry on doing my work.
你明天有什么安排
What are you doing tomorrow?
晚上
Night?
我其实晚餐有约了
Uh, I've got a dinner thing, actually.
好 那你什么时候结束 11点 11点半
OK, so you'll be done what, 11, 11:30?
差不多
Uh, yeah.
结束之后来我家吧
Come back to mine after.
我能问下去干什么吗
Can I ask what for?
只是稍微玩乐一下
It'll just be a bit of fun.
好 你能不能说清楚"玩乐"的具体内容
Right, can you clarify what you mean by fun,
因为不同的人对玩乐的定义不太一样
just cos different people find different things fun?
比如我有个朋友喜欢玩园艺
Like my mate thinks gardening is fun.
其他人则喜欢...玩拼图
Other people like, um, jigsaws.
我等下把地址发你
I'll text you the address.
二十分钟后开会 麻烦你告诉其他人
Meeting in 20 if you could tell the rest.
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
-戴夫 -总会有叫戴夫的
- Dave? - There is always a Dave.
戴夫
Dave!
-那个呢 -戴夫 戴维 戴维多
- What about that one there? - Dave! David. Davido.
-戴夫 他笑了 -浅浅的微笑
- Dave! He's doing a little smile. - A little smile.
我有病
There's something wrong with me.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我依然爱你
And I love you still.
不 说真的 我有病
But like, there actually is.
什么病
What?
与我的想法有关
It's to do with the way I think.
该教因旨在脱离药物使用常被认为是邪教
你加入山达基教派了吗 所以你搬到了伦敦
Have you gone Scientologist? Is that why you moved to London?
-你被洗♥脑♥了吗 -我没有信山达基教派
- Have you been brainwashed? - I'm not a Scientologist.
那是什么
What then?
我有强迫症
I've got OCD.
你才没有强迫症
You don't have OCD.
我的心理医生认为我有
My therapist thinks I do.
但你这么邋遢
But you're such a mess.
强迫症不一定意味着整洁干净
OCD doesn't mean you're neat.
我的脑中经常浮现出关于性的想法
Uh, I have these thoughts about sex pop into my head,
比如"她有个阴♥道♥"
like, "She's got a vagina."
"我想拥吻他"
"I could snog him."
"那看起来像根阴♥茎♥"
"That looks like a penis."
-但所有人都有这种想法 -不是这样
- Yeah, but everyone gets those. - No.
就是 那一天 科林在办公室吃香蕉
Yeah, the other day, Colin was in the office eating a banana
我就想 "他在给香蕉吹♥箫♥"
and I was like, "Oh, he is sucking that off."
-嗯 但那让你焦虑吗 -是啊
- Yeah, but did it make you anxious? - Yeah.
才十一点
I was like, it's 11 o'clock
我已经对午餐望眼欲穿
and I'm already desperate for my meal deal.
好吧
Ok.
有点类似 但完全不同
So it's like that but not at all.
这种念头整日整夜占据我的脑海
It's in my head, like, 24/7.
让我非常焦虑
It makes me really anxious.
所以我尽量做其他事摆脱它
So I do stuff to try and get rid of it
比如搬来伦敦 和躲你
like move to London and avoid you.
你搬来伦敦是为了躲我
You moved to London to avoid me?
不是
No.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表