剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
你想来我家吗
Like, do you want to come to mine?
去参观你的寝宫
Oh, getting a tour of the old palace, the old...
你的家宅
..family pile, the old...
你住的地方
..where you live!
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
-你父王还好吗 -她来啦
- Oi oi, how's your father? - There she is!
来抱一个 亲爱的
Bring it in for me, love, that's it.
你好吗
You all right?
欢迎
Wilkommen!
我不知道你是有钱人
Didn't know you were posh.
是我父母的房♥子
No, parents.
他们现在住在法国 所以这里给我住
They're at their place in France so I get the run of this.
喝东西吗
Drink?
他们是名人吗
Are they famous or something?
我妈演过《杀机四伏》
My mum was in Midsomer Murders.
这是我爸 他是音乐圈的
It's my dad, he's in music.
他自己不演奏 只是抢别人的功劳
He doesn't play it, he just takes credit for other people, so...
你想喝点什么呢 女士
All right, what can I get you, madame?
威士忌吧
Um...whisky.
我要那瓶
That one.
这瓶值600英镑
600 quid a bottle.
我喝其他也行
Or something else is fine.
不 就喝这瓶
No, this'll do.
你♥爸♥不介意吗
Will your dad not mind?
他不会发现的
He won't notice.
谢了 霍华德
Thanks, Howard.
对了 恭喜你
Congratulations!
一年很漫长
A year is ages.
干杯
Cheers.
棒
Yay!
真好喝
Delicieux!
你能来
No, I'm really...
我真的很高兴
I'm really glad you came.
我也是
Me, too.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
查理
Charlie?
没事 我...
Yeah, yeah, I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
谢了
Thanks.
过来
Oh, come here.
谢了
Thanks.
等我... 等我...
I just... I've just got to...
-我帮你 -不用 我很快就行
- Shall I? - No, no, just give me - just give me a second.
等我一下
Give me a second.
就一下
Give me a second.
没关系 我们不是非要做
It's OK, we don't have to.
不 我们要做 来吧
Yeah, we do - come on.
操
Fuck!
你能不能...
Can you just, erm...
能不能离开 拜托了
Can you just go, please?
什么
What?
你能出去吗
Can you just get out?
出去
Get out!
你的阴♥道♥还好吗
Oh, how is your vagina?
甜蜜的家
你没事吧
Are you OK?
你又喝酒了吗
You been drinking again?
没错 我喝酒了 因为喝酒很好玩
Yeah, I've been drinking cos it's fucking fun.
看起来并不好玩
It doesn't look like fun.
蹦床才叫好玩 或是唱歌♥ 和银行休业日
Trampolining is fun, or singing or bank holidays,
还有直接拿起盒子把麦片倒进嘴里
eating cereal straight out of the box...
闭嘴 谢琳
Stop it, Shereen!
别说了
Stop!
我只是随便整理了一下
It was just a quick tidy.
所有事...
Everything's...
所有事都...
Everything's been a...
我需要帮助 谢琳 否则我会失去自我
I need help, Shereen, or I'm going to spin away.
我不想失去自我
I don't want to spin away...
你不会的 你不会的 你不会的
You won't, you won't, you won't.
听我说
Listen.
你不会的 因为...
You won't, because I'm...
有我在 知道吗
Look, I've got you, OK?
有我在 过来
I've got you, come here.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表