剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
纯 洁 强 迫 症 第一季 第二集
大家好 我叫玛妮
Hi, I'm Marnie.
以及...
And...
我觉得我是个性瘾者
..I think I'm a sex addict.
虽然我这样说了
Even as I was saying it,
但我知道我大概是来错地方了
I knew I was probably in the wrong place.
跟大家解释一下这个情况
Just to get you up to speed,
我这是在跟一屋子陌生人讲
that's me telling a room full of strangers
我有多饥渴
how I'm such a horny bastard
饥渴到甚至会一整天想着捏我妈的奶♥子♥
I can lose an entire day thinking about milking my mum.
-太爽了 -指交一匹马...
- Yes! - Fingering a horse...
或是为我的牙医含蛋蛋
..Or getting teabagged by my dentist.
而他们在想
And that's them thinking,
"你不是性瘾者 你是个危害社会的变♥态♥"
"You're not a sex addict, you're a danger to society."
回到现在...
Cut to...
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
还有谁想要分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
有
Yeah.
我是查理
I'm Charlie.
色情片上瘾者
Porn addict.
我已经坚持戒瘾近一年了
And I've been sober for nearly a year.
不过这个人 他是真正的性瘾者
This guy, though. He's the real deal.
他能通过脑海中的想法得到高♥潮♥
He actually gets off on the shit he thinks about.
他们很喜欢他
They love him!
我去了一家手♥机♥店 我记得是从那时开始的
I went to this phone shop and I remembered that's how it starts.
我记得那种感觉
I remembered how it feels.
他在一些很神奇的地方自♥慰♥过
He's had some wanks in some very interesting places.
他的丁丁见过不少美景
The things his penis has seen.
当然看得最多的还是他的手掌
Predominantly the inside of his hand.
你想要那种感觉
And you want it.
你需要那种感觉 所以会不停去寻找
You need it, so, so you chase it.
而且愿意为此付出一切
You'll do anything to get it.
这句话 就是这句话
That, right there,
这就是我不属于这里的原因
that is why I don't belong here.
我根本不想跟脑海里的画面扯上关系
I don't want anything to do with the shit I think about.
等等 他要讲到精彩部分了
Ooh, hang on, he's getting to the climax.
等你高♥潮♥的时候 就好像所有的想法
And then you come and it's like all your thoughts,
那些美妙而刺♥激♥的想法
all your fucking amazing thoughts,
全部被吸入了大脑 然后爆♥炸♥了
being sucked into your brain and exploding.
那感觉无与伦比
It feels incredible.
你觉得你终于成了你自己
You feel like you're finally you.
这就是问题所在 我不知道我到底是谁
That's the problem, I don't know what me feels like.
我不是性瘾者 对吗
I'm not a sex addict, am I?
对 你不是性瘾者
Yeah, no, you're not a sex addict.
大家都去喝茶了
Everyone's gone for a cuppa.
我就算了 谢谢
Think I'll give it a miss, thanks.
你接下来打算做什么
What are you doing now?
非常感谢你等我 但是...
..It was nice of you to wait, but...
这场分享会之后我比较想一个人待着
..I don't really feel like being around people after that.
得了吧 自恋狂 我不是在等你
All right, big head, I wasn't waiting for you.
我在等她
I was waiting for her.
-琳恩 -查理
- Hey, Lynn. - Hi, Charlie.
她开了一家毛毡体验馆
She runs Introduction To Felting,
就是将羊毛纤维
the ancient craft of transforming
做成纺织材料
wool fibres into textile material.
就是跟色情片相反的东西
Oh, so, like, the opposite of porn?
所以我才去参与
That's why I'm doing it.
我的心理医生说这是逃避
My therapist said it's avoidance,
但我后来给他做了一个
but then I made him a felt replica
他家狗的毛毡版 他喜欢得不得了
of his dog and he loved it.
你也一起来吧
You should come.
说不好
I don't know.
我不是在撩你
I'm not chatting you up.
嗯 我知道
No, I know you weren't.
很明显 你为什么要撩我
I mean, obviously, why would you?
你要来吗 查理
Are you coming, Charlie?
来 她也一起来
Yes. And, um, so's she.
这样至少等我变成
At least when I'm a mumbling,
流浪在伦敦街头 喃喃自语的疯女人后
crazy woman roaming the streets of London,
我还能用死老鼠的毛织衣服给自己穿
I'll be able to felt my own clothes out of dead rats.
做得不错 查理
Lovely work, Charlie!
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你也不是天生的手工艺者
Not a natural crafter either?
我不知道我是什么
Don't know what I am.
很不擅长羊毛毡的人
Quite shit at felting?
也许是因为我不是个绝了经的女人
Maybe because I'm not a menopausal woman?
滚蛋
Fuck off!
我参加活动是为了让自己忙起来
I do activities to keep me busy,
有选择性的娱乐活动有帮助
alternative entertainment helps.
当然还有互助会
And the group, obviously.
你能找到你的群体真的很好
It's cool that you've found your people.
肯定也有总想性感画面的群体
Must be a group for people with sexy thoughts.
一点都不性感 很恶心
They're not sexy, they're disgusting.
所以你脑中的想法
What, so it's...
非常过分吗
pretty intense in your head?
是的
Yep.
现在在想什么
What's happening now?
你只是想听点黄的
You just want to perv.
一点荤段子可不够让我爽的 相信我
Take more than a saucy anecdote to get me off, trust me.
我花了20分钟想象琳恩阴毛的颜色
20 minutes thinking about the colour of Lynn's pubic hair.
好吧 谁不会呢
Yeah, well, I mean, who isn't?
然后我又花了10分钟思考我为什么会想这个
And then, another ten wondering why I'm thinking that.
然后想如果我扯掉她的阴毛做成毛毡会怎么样
And then, what if I ripped off her pubes and felted that?
得了吧 你这个新手
Come on, you amateur.
你的毛毡都没分层
You're not layering your tufts.
看起来像嬉皮士的假阴毛
Looks like a hippy's merkin.
送给你妈妈 她们喜欢这玩意
Give it to your mum, they love that shit.
我搬来伦敦就是不想让我父母发现我是个变♥态♥
I moved to London to stop my parents finding out I'm a perv.
我可不会给他们邮寄一片新潮的假阴毛
I'm not sending them a snazzy pubic wig in the post.
但这是艺术
But, it's art!
有的艺术很扯
And some art's shit.
你想不想去喝一杯
Do you want to go for a drink?
-我应该去... -好 抱歉
- I should go... - Yeah, no, sorry...
-我有点过头了 -不不不 我不喝酒
- Bit intense. - No, no, no, I don't drink.
对大脑不太好之类的
Yeah, not good for the head and all that.
抱歉 我听起来好饥渴啊
Yeah, sorry. Oh, I sound really desperate.
不 你没有 你没有
No, no, you don't. You don't.
我们应该 我们应该保持联♥系♥
We should, um... We should stay in touch or something.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
只是...
It's just...
除了那个被我吐一身的男人
Other than this guy I vomited on
和那个我相当冒犯了的女人
and this woman I really offended,
你是我在伦敦遇见的唯一一个人
you're the only person I've met in London.
打住 你这调情高手
Stop it, you flirt!
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
和性相关的事
Ah, something sexual.
黄♥片♥和性成瘾互助的第一条规则
Well, rule 101 of porn and sex addict support,
赔罪道歉
make amends.
赔罪道歉
Make amends?
我不是黄♥片♥或者性成瘾者 我到底是谁
I'm not a porn or a sex addict. What the fuck am I?
我不属于任何群体 连做毛毡都不行
I don't belong in a group, not even felting.
我们自己成立一个
Well, let's make our own one.
只有你和我 这样结束后可以少收拾点椅子
Just be you and me, so, less chairs to put away at the end.
我不是在撩你
I'm not chatting you up.
别撩我了
Stop chatting me up!
我不知道该拿你怎么办的
I wouldn't know what to do with you.
赔罪道歉是恢复正常必不可少的部分
Making amends is an essential part of recovery.
是的
Yes!
等等 现在是21世纪
Wait, this is the 21st-century.
没有人亲自上门赔罪道歉 那太吓人了
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表