剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
wake you up in the middle of the night,
因为那简直
cos that was...
-我知道 -我都不知道该怎么形容
- I know... - I don't even know what that was!
-无法辩解 -我倒希望你给我个辩解
- Inexcusable? - I would love an excuse!
我在努力想呢
I'm trying to think of one.
我不想让你编一个出来 我想让你跟我谈谈
I don't want you to make one up, I want you to talk to me.
-因为我帮了你 -我知道 我很感激
- Cos I did you a favour. - I know and I'm so grateful...
利比以为我都从约炮软件上找实习生
Libby thinks that I get junior staff off Tinder.
她开始管她们叫实习"炮"兵
She started calling them "Tinterns".
我愿意为我♥操♥蛋的行为负责
I fully accept responsibility
都是我的错 两次都是
for how fucked up I was - both times.
但我知道我就是这样
But I know it's me,
我正想办法解决
and I'm addressing it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不都是你的错
It wasn't ALL you and...
我的招聘策略显然有问题
My recruitment strategy is clearly flawed.
我似乎总是精虫上脑
Can't seem to keep it in my pants.
因为我每次都忍♥不住脱裤子打炮
Because I keep taking my pants off for all the shagging.
我能说什么呢 我擅长跟人打交道
What can I say? I'm a people person.
尤其是当他们想跟我回家的时候
Especially when the people want to come back to my place.
你家是不错
It's a nice place.
你该来我住处看看
You should see my place.
是吗
Yeah?
倒也不是有多特别
Not cos it's anything special.
而且也不是我的
Or even mine.
但我能给你做顿饭 以表歉意吗
But I could cook you dinner to say sorry?
晚餐 听上去不错
Dinner, yeah, sounds good.
我现在就像 "拜托和我做朋友"
I'm like, "Please be my friend!"
你不用这么用力讨好
You don't have to try so hard.
怎么了
What?
我不知道他要来
I didn't know he was coming.
没事的
Nah, it'll be grand.
我让他过来 是因为他终于摆脱了舒拉
I let him come cos he finally got rid of Shula.
他没杀她 就是分手了而已
He didn't murder her, they just split up.
再说我不想丢下他一个人
And, I didn't want to leave him on his own.
喝什么
Drinks?
你们在喝什么
What are you drinking?
老样子
Usual.
我不喝 这就行
I'm not, this is fine.
那只是侵入性念头
It's just an intrusive thought.
我对他没感情 我只是有疾病
I don't have feelings for him, I have a medical condition.
该死
shit!
是工作的事
This is work.
我想搞定她好长时间了
I've been trying to pin her down for ages.
别把她上了
Don't shag her.
南希 很荣幸能跟你谈话
Nancy, it's actually an honour to be talking to you...
你看上去
You seem...
更暖和了
Warmer?
没错 这次不只是穿着胸罩了
I am - not just in my bra this time!
我本来想说好多了
I was going to say better.
辞职之后再没人管我叫莫伊拉 所以...
Well, nobody's called me Moira since, so...
我得赶去见个人
I have to run off to meet someone.
我不是耍你们 是工作的事
I'm not being a dick, it's for work.
那女的听上去很难搞
Your woman sounds like high maintenance.
但我们晚餐见 好吗
But I'll see you for the dinner, right?
抱歉把你留下来跟他独处
Sorry to leave you with him.
没事
It's fine.
我总忘了大家喜欢这样
I always forget people are into this.
我可没有
Not me!
我不喜欢
I'm not into this.
而他也绝对不喜欢
And he's DEFINITELY not into this.
我们是两个不喜欢搞这套的人
We're two people not being into this.
我们现在该把约好的那杯酒喝了
We should get that drink now.
还在戒酒 你别给我压力
Still not drinking - that's peer pressure.
喝别的也行
Doesn't have to be alcohol.
你是指喝友情酒吗
Do you mean a friendly drink?
还是打炮酒
Or, a sexy drink?
好让我有个准备
Just so I know what I'm dealing with.
我想的是...
I was thinking like a...
打炮酒
..sexy drink.
为什么
Why?
因为我单身
Because I'm available,
你似乎也有这打算
and you seemed up for it.
-你觉得我有这打算 -不是打算 是愿意
- You think I'm up for it? - No, not UP for it but willing.
-因为我表现饥渴吗 -不 这...
- Cos I'm so up for it? - No, this is...
-我是说 -不是吧你
- I mean... - It's just like, really?
在你见过那些之后
After everything you've seen?
我喜欢我看见的 我想看见更多
I like what I've seen. I want to see more of it.
我现在就是一团糟
I'm quite messed up right now.
我不在乎
I don't care!
我在乎
I-I-I do care.
我只是不介意
I just mean I don't mind.
我想说 "朝我发动进攻吧 我喜欢"
I'm like, "Come at me, bro, I'm into it."
我意思是 不是喜欢
I mean, not into it. Well...
之前那次我是喜欢 因为那样挺性感的
I was cos it was kind of hot.
-我词不达意 -你是认真的吗
- This is coming out wrong! - Are you actually being serious?
你专挑脆弱女人下手之类的吗
Do you like vulnerable women or something?
不 我更喜欢精神稳定的
No, I prefer stable ones.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
不 没事 我走了
No, fine, just going to go...
拜
Bye.
玛妮
Marnie!
你把钱忘了
Oi, you left your money!
该死
Oh, shit!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God...
你能换一首别的吗
Can you play something else?
与人交朋友就意味着为他们做那些
Being friends with someone means doing stuff for them
你平时不愿做的事
that you don't want to do.
比如 听他们大聊前一晚做的梦
Like, listening to that dream they had,
或者替他们喝生日酒
or doing their birthday drinks.
这就像那些事 只不过多了消毒剂和尖叫
This is like that - with more disinfectant and screaming.
-疼吗 -有点疼
- Does it hurt...? - Yeah, a little bit.
之前的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about before,
我说你会趁人之危
suggesting you're a predator.
你不会
You're not.
我也不知道你平时有空都干什么
Well, I don't know what you're up to in your free time,
说不定你真会
maybe you are.
但在我听到风声之前 你不是那样的人
But until I hear otherwise, you're not.
我该道谢吗
Thanks?
我最近有些技术性问题
I've been having some technical issues lately.
所以如果由此造成了不便 我很抱歉
So, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
对 确实有点不便
Yeah, it is a bit inconvenient.
如果我瘸了一条腿 还怎么捕猎脆弱女子
How am I meant to prey on vulnerable women if I've got a limp?
你穿着这件招摇的外套 那司机没看见你还真奇怪
It's weird the driver didn't see you wearing your Hi Viz.
跟交通管制员被车碾一样搞笑
Like a shit lollipop man who got run over!
你穿那又是什么玩意 楼房♥绝缘材料吗
Yeah, what did you come as - loft insulation?
这是人造气泡布
It's human bubble wrap!
这样我就不会被伦敦伤着了
So, I don't hurt myself on London.
我的乳♥头♥刚才颤动了吗
Did my nipples just quiver?
没错 但那是因为焦虑 而不是性♥欲♥
Yeah, but cos of anxiety - not arousal.
他只是个诱因 并不是唤起了我的性♥欲♥
He's a trigger, NOT a turn-on.
他们真是太慢了
Oh, they're taking ages!
是啊 如果你想走的话
Yeah, if you want to get off...
-你想让我走吗 -不是 但你走我也不会生气
- Do you want me to? - No, I just won't be offended.
-我可以留下 -那好啊
- Cos I can stay. - Yeah.
我是说 都行吧
I mean, whatever.
我留下吧 这样你就不会被手推车碾了
I'm staying, so you don't get run over by a trolley.
乔瑟夫·穆达基
Joseph Mudaki?
-你是不是该... -帮我一把
- Yep. Shouldn't you... - Could you?
-好 -谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
操 抱歉 真的很疼
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表