剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
*我们*
* We *
*在*
* Are *
*你好*
* Hello *
*你好*
* Hello... *
*你好*
* Hello... *
这样真的很过分
This is really offensive.
*你在这*
* You are here... *
南希
Nancy?
*我在这*
* I am here... *
南希
Nancy?
*我们在这*
* We are here... *
南希
Nancy?
*我们在此*
* Here we are... *
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this.
*我们在这*
* We are here... *
好吧 行 行 我接受
OK, fine, fine. I'll do it, I'll do it!
该死 忘拿手♥机♥了
Shit, I forgot my phone.
这是在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
几号♥
What's the number?
我不知道
I don't know.
把票给我
Give me the ticket.
你还真是自以为是
Fucking full of yourself, aren't you?!
什么 是你主动吻我的
What? That was you.
不是我 是你吻我的
That was not me, that was you.
我们去个真正的酒吧做采访 还是怎样
So, are we going to go to a real bar and do this, or what?
不
Nah.
去我家
We're going to go to mine.
我要写一篇关于独身主义的文章 所以
I'm doing an article on celibacy, so...
管他的
Oh, fuck it.
抱歉 出租车 谢谢
Sorry, cab, please. Thank you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是...
- Great to see you. - Yeah, lovely to... Yeah.
跟我去下一摊
You coming for one more,
还是说你得回家给自杀热♥线♥的人打电♥话♥
or have you got to get home and phone the Samaritans?
要是我不打 他们会担心的 不是吗
If I don't, they'll worry, won't they?
他们是好人 我去年曾打给伦敦分部
Yeah, they're a good bunch. I rang the London for them last year.
因为我妹妹
Cos of my little sister.
-走了 安格斯 -需要捎你一段吗 查理
- Come on, Angus! - Need a lift, Charlie?
最好听你妈妈的话
Better do as your mum says!
你不介意的话 就太好了 谢谢你
If you don't mind, yeah... Yes. ..that would be great, thank you.
安全第一
Safety first.
感觉很好
I feel great...
非常乐观
Really optimistic.
乐观是可待因的副作用之一
Optimism is a side effect of codeine.
是你的副作用
It's a side effect of you...!
肯定是药
It's definitely the drugs.
住手 别闹了
Stop, stop it!
我有点痒
I'm itchy.
其它副作用可能包括呕吐
Other side effects may include vomiting,
便秘 思维混乱 红疹
constipation, confusion, rash.
我帮你拿了处方
Got your prescription -
给你保管 因为他会吃掉
give it to you because he'll try and eat it.
他可以走了
And he's good to go.
不过他目前很需要照顾
He'll need some help though.
太好了
Great.
我就像他的护工
I'm like his carer.
幻想他的变♥态♥护工
His creepy carer who fancies him...
很抱歉之前取笑你
Sorry about teasing you.
你别以为我是个...
Just so you don't think I'm a...
大贱婊
..complete twat.
你不是贱婊
You're not a twat.
其实 我有点贱
I am actually - I'm actually part-twat.
安格斯是个十足的贱婊 不过婊气是会传染的
Well, Angus is full-twat but it kind of rubs off.
老实说 我不觉得你贱 我觉得你挺好的
Honestly, I don't think you're a twat. I think you're nice.
我觉得你很聪明
I think you're smart, like,
有个智慧的头脑
in your head smart.
而且你还有
And, you've got...
漂亮的衬衫
..you know, nice blouses.
不管你怎么叫这个 上衣好了
Whatever you call them - tops.
我挺喜欢的
No, I like them, they're erm..
很好看 很职业 但是
they're nice, they're professional but...
但是也很性感
But, like, sexy as well...
不是性感
N-Not sexy, erm...
应该说是有趣中不失庄重
Fun. Like, you know, in a respectful way...
你真是...
You are...
你真是太会说了 查理
You are very sweet, Charlie.
你为什么想来为我俩这样的贱婊工作
Why do you want to come and work for a bunch of twats like us?
我喜欢贱婊
I love twats.
跟他们在一起总让我欲罢不能
I can't get enough of them.
那或许你该回来
Maybe you should come back, then.
我很愿意
I would... I would love that.
我也是
So would I.
我不能...
I can't...
-我要在这里下车了 -好
- I-I've got to get out here, actually. - Yeah.
对 对 我要在这下车了
Erm, yeah, yeah, I've got to get out right here.
好的
Oh, yeah, OK.
这里有家超♥市♥ 我要去买♥♥点牛奶
There's a Tesco, I need to get some milk.
-能麻烦... -靠边 靠边
- Could you...? - Pull over, pull over.
-谢谢了 -不 谢谢你
- Thanks, thanks. - No, Thank you. Thank you.
-周一见 -好 确实会见面
- I'll see you Monday? - Yeah. Yeah. Indeed you will.
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck...
我去
Shit!
我为什么要破坏自己的艳遇
Why am I cock-blocking myself?
如果我想上了他
If I want to shag him,
我就要上了他 没人能阻止我
I'll shag him and no-one can fucking stop me.
当然了 不能趁人之危 因为这样有失道德
Obviously, not when he's vulnerable cos that's immoral.
你想睡哪儿
Where do you want...?
-我想 睡床上 -好 上♥床♥
- I was going to, on the bed? - OK, the bed.
你自己也行的
Could have made it.
没料到会有人送我回家
Yeah, I wasn't expecting company.
能搭个手吗
Can you give me a hand?
抱歉 我愣在一边看你...
Sorry, I was just watching...
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我的任务完成了
Uh right, my work here is done.
把我的药给我
Give me my gear.
好
Hm, yeah.
药盒上应该写着"也许会体验到女性威力"
These should say, "May experience girl power," on the side.
很抱歉让你看到那一幕
Yeah, sorry you had to see that.
再见
Bye.
好 谢了
OK, yep, thanks.
你怎么回去
How are you getting back?
到外面祈祷有好运吧
Just going to go outside and hope for the best.
你真是活在当下
You're so in the moment.
不 只是不关心人身安全
Nope, just blase about personal safety.
我就是这个意思
This is what I mean.
我不认为你...
I don't think you're...
是脆弱的人
..vulnerable.
我觉得你是不粘材料
I think you're Teflon.
就像不粘锅一样 不用浸泡就能洗净
Like a nonstick pan, no need to soak.
拿上周来说
Take last week.
你没有思考 而是直接行动
You didn't think, you just did.
我想变成那样 我想穿着内♥裤♥
I want to be like that, I want to go out in my boxers
拿着一盘玛芬蛋糕出去
in a cloud of muffins!
你一点都不畏缩 不在乎后果
You don't give a shit about what's going to happen,
你就随心而动
you just go with it.
这样很酷
It's cool.
好吧
Ok.
然而
Well...
事实就是
..reality, klaxon.
我做每件事都经过一番思考
I ALWAYS think before I do.
所以那都是我的错 真令人烦恼
So that was ALL me, which is disturbing.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表