剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
我该工作了
I should work.
如果你想要不恰当 看看你的雇主如何剥削
If you want inappropriate, look to your employers for exploiting
有创造力的年轻员工 要他们工作时间过长
young creative workers with unrealistic work hours,
不付酬劳 连交通卡都不给
zero pay, not even a travel card.
如果我不做 也会有别人做的
If I don't do it, someone else will.
正是如此 你是可有可无的
Exactly, you're dispensable.
不 我不是...
No, I'm not...
我还在等那些缺勤数据 凯伦
I'm still waiting on those absence figures, Karen.
凯伦
Karen!
早上好
Morning.
糟了宝贝 我忘记发短♥信♥给你 他们取消了
Oh, shit, babe. I forgot to text you, they cancelled.
但我买♥♥了这么多东西
But I bought all this stuff.
抱歉把你从你的床上拽起来
Sorry to drag you from your bed.
又或者是从别人的床
Or was it someone else's?
-什么 -你的约会怎么样
- What? - How was your date?
-挺好的 -你们俩做了什么
- Yeah, it was fine. - What did you get up to?
喝了一杯 聊了一会
Just got a drink, chatted.
你不会在他家过夜 然后在来的路上买♥♥了新上衣吧
You didn't stay at his and buy that top on your way in?
当然不是
No.
那他让你上了他的床 对吧
He let you up on the bed, then, huh?
这件是我好久之前买♥♥的了
I bought this ages ago.
他是谁 拜托 别这么神神秘秘
Who is it? Come on, don't be so secretive.
他是谁不重要 我不会再跟他约会了
It doesn't matter who it is, I'm not going to see him again.
除非我撞见他 那我才有可能看见他
Well, I might see him with my eyes, if I bump into him.
你是四岁小孩吗
Oh, what are you, four?
其实我急需一杯茶
Actually, I could murder a cuppa.
早上好 同志们
Morning, lads.
-莫伊拉 -其实我叫玛妮
- Moira! - Oh, it's actually Marnie.
你能把赠品柜里的
Can you make sure the fashion stock
时装存货全部拿去退掉吗
from the freebie cupboard gets returned?
挂着的那些都要退
All the stuff on the rails.
-好的 -今天必须办妥 好吗
- Yeah. - It's got to be today, OK?
过了今天就不能退了
Today is, like, the last day we can do it
那些东西大概值两千块吧
and it's like two grand's worth of stuff.
留出足够的时间 因为不是都在一家店
So, leave plenty of time, cos it's not all one shop.
好的
Ok.
-上衣不错 -谢谢
- Nice top. - Thanks.
不好意思
Sorry.
滚吧
Fuck off.
假期过得愉快吗
So, good holiday?
那算是假期吗
Was it a holiday, though?
抑郁 焦虑 想自杀
Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts.
那也算是一种假期
Well, it was a kind of holiday.
-算不上 -多少是
- Not really, though. - A bit.
真不是
It wasn't.
不管怎么说 我好多了
Anyway, I'm better.
我想回来 完成我的工作
I want to come back, finish off my placement.
天呐 自从上次从毛里求斯回来后
God, I haven't been on holiday for, like...
我都还没放过假呢
..Since Mauritius.
所以我想知道 我需要做什么
So, I was just wondering what I needed to do
才能复职
in order to do that.
你确定自己准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready?
当然
Definitely, yes.
-绝对没问题 -因为你上次发病得实在不是时候
- Absolutely. - Because the last time was really, um, badly timed.
下次精神崩溃 我会挑个更好的时间
I'll time my next mental breakdown more considerately.
开玩笑的 不会有下次了
Joke. There won't be one.
到此为止
This is it.
你得去见见合伙人们
You'll have to meet the partners.
当然
Of course.
通知大家五分钟后团队开会
Tell people team meeting in five.
你想来点茶吗
Do you want tea?
不 我想喝咖啡
No, I fancy a coffee.
比如楼下的那种装逼[色情]咖啡
Like one of those really wanky ones from downstairs.
好的
OK, yeah.
我去买♥♥
Yeah, I can do that.
不过要不要换家店
Um, maybe from somewhere else, though?
这样吧 大家一起下去 换换环境
Actually, let's have it down there. Change of scene.
或者 我们干脆去别的地方吧
Or maybe we could just go somewhere else,
因为那里实际上还是在同一幢楼里
because it is technically the same building,
所以如果你真想换个环境...
so if you wanted that change of scene...
老娘不想走路
I can't be arsed walking.
你那篇关于独身的文章什么时候交
When am I getting your celibacy piece?
一杯澳白
I've got a flat white.
放桌上就好 谢谢
You can just leave them there, thanks.
好嘞
All right.
我想写一个播客
I've got a potential ping on this podcast,
如果我真能跟她一对一地聊
if I can actually get a one-to-one with her.
南希·瓦尔加罗
Nancy Velgaro?
她现在在摆架子
She's playing hard to get,
这也没关系 因为她可能正忙于
which is fine, because she's probably busy
提升女性的社会地位
progressing the role of women in society.
她还挺赞的
She's, kind of, brilliant.
这么说 在你睡到她的第二天早上
So, I'll get the nun piece
我就能拿到那篇尼姑文章了吧
the morning after you've shagged her, then?
这只是纯粹的职业欣赏
It's professional admiration.
操 抱歉抱歉抱歉
Oh, shit, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我来 让我来
I've got it, I've got it.
我再给你重新做一杯
I'll get you another one.
可塔朵咖啡
Cortado.
我要的是茶
I said a tea.
惊喜
Surprise.
某人有爱慕者了哦
Well, somebody's got a fan.
-不是的 -别找他要积分卡
- No. - Well, don't ask him for a loyalty card,
上一任实习生去要了 最后以得性病告终
cos the last intern did and she ended up with an STD.
我还是去换杯茶吧
I might just switch this for a tea.
再拿块抹布来
And get a cloth.
你好呀
G'day.
-你能低调一点吗 我在工作呢 -好吧
- Could you tone it down a bit? Cos I'm at work. - Oh, OK.
-行吗 -行吧
- OK? - OK, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait.
-怎么了 -你开完会打算干什么
- What? - What are you doing after this?
不出门了 晚上待家里
I was just going to have a night in.
听起来棒极了
Sounds perfect.
我可以煮菜
I could cook.
我是说在我家
I meant at my house.
不过还是谢谢你
Thanks, though.
抱歉 我做错什么了吗
Sorry, have I done something?
什么 没有啊
What? No.
今天早上过后有什么变了吗
What's changed since this morning?
-没有 -今天早上你看起来还很有兴趣
- Nothing. - Just seemed like this morning you were really into it
现在却...
and now you're just...
不了
..Not.
我说过我没兴趣了吗
Did I say I wasn't into it?
我只是说今晚不行 或许改期吧
I just said I can't do tonight, maybe another time.
-或许 -是啊
- Maybe? - Yeah.
好 行吧
Well, OK.
其实我早料到你会这样
I knew you'd be like this, actually.
因为...
Cos, um...
你这么漂亮
..You're so good-looking.
我们只约了一次会啊
We went on A date.
我们做♥爱♥了 玛妮
We made love, Marnie.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't.
我们上♥床♥了
We had sex.
仅此而已 只是性
That's all, just sex.
而且已经结束了
And it's finished.
能给我块抹布吗
And can I get a cloth?
麻烦你了
Please.
妈的荡♥妇♥
Fucking slut.
什么
What?
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表