剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
Am I being a perv? Have people noticed?
本质上是比率分♥析♥和金融建模
It's essentially ratio analysis and financial modelling,
总的目标是对买♥♥卖♥♥股票投资
with the overall objective of making buy sell stock investment
给出建议 所以
recommendations, so...
-对 听起来... -很复杂
- Right, sounds... - Complex.
真的很枯燥
..Really quite dry.
我这个人从事创造性工作 所以那种东西...
I mean, I'm more of a creative, so that kind of stuff just...
-是啊 -我根本听不懂
- Oh, yeah. - Goes over my head.
所以你是跟她一起工作的那个乔
So, you're...you're Joe from work?
同事乔
Work Joe.
干活的乔
Joe doing the work.
都是关于工作的 仅此而已
All about the work. That's, that's, that's all, just...
-我也做其他事的 -也是 也是
- Er, I do other stuff too. - Yeah, yeah.
但估计没我做的多
Probably not as much as me, though.
我兴趣爱好很多
I, I do so many hobbies.
我喜欢发展各种爱好
It's kind of my thing, actually.
我们其实也是这样认识的
It's actually how we met.
你们怎么认识的 抱歉 她从来没说过
Oh, how did you? Sorry, she never said.
做毛毡
Felting.
不错
Cool.
我觉得因为我是外向型而她是内向型
I think it's because I'm the extrovert and she's the introvert.
我们超合得来
We just gel.
就像胎儿在子♥宫♥里把自己的双胞胎吸收了一样
Like a foetus absorbing its twin in the womb.
很形象
That's very good.
我觉得其实我已经放很开了
I, I think I've really come out of my shell...
你们怎么认识的
How did you guys meet?
是啊 我们是怎么认识的 玛妮
How DID we meet, Marnie?
我们是在酒吧认识的
We met...in a bar.
她跟我搭讪
She chatted me up.
-我当时在尝试各种可能 -尝试什么
- I was experimenting. - What?
你跟她搞了
You got with her?
我来伦敦第一个星期 唯一一个跟我说话的人
My first week in London, the only human contact
是宜家收银员
I had was with an IKEA cashier.
而那特殊待遇还是我花钱买♥♥到的
And I paid for that privilege.
查理杯子空了
Oh, Charlie needs a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
最近怎么样 工作顺利吗
So, how's things? How's work?
我老板要泡我
My, my boss came onto me.
什么
What?
我知道 我心想 "莎拉 放开我
Mm, yeah, I know. I was like, "Sarah, get off me!
你可是我老板"
"You're my boss!"
其实她还要我今晚去她家
She actually wants me to go round there tonight.
你应该举报她
You should report her.
如果说我喜欢这样呢
Well, what if I was into it?
那你喜欢吗
ARE you into it?
这不重要 不是吗
It doesn't matter, does it?
我能怎么做 兴致勃勃地去赴约
I mean, what am I going to do? Turn up and...
然后希望小兄弟也能性致勃勃吗
..Hope the little fella does too?
你是被害怕支配了
Oh, that's fear talking.
你要克服恐惧的力量
You need to take away its power.
但问题不就在于缺乏掌控力吗
Lack of power's kind of the issue, though, innit?
我是说
I mean...
如果你说出来 别人会理解的
..People would understand if you told them.
-所以你 你觉得我应该去 -是的
- What, so you... ..You think I should? - Yeah.
这里结束后过后去赴约 你觉得...
Go round there after this? You think...
我该这么做
..That's a thing that I should do?
如果你想这么做 你应该去
If that's what you want to do, you should do that.
我可能会去
Yeah, I might.
-糟糕 -我靠
- Whoops. - Oh, oh, fuck.
-我能不能... -好的 抱歉
- It's OK if I...? Yeah, sorry.
没事
Oh, it's fine.
我不是在道歉
I wasn't apologising.
谢琳 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Er, Shereen, can I do anything?
没事 我来就行
No, no, no, no, it's all, it's all done.
我负责洗碗 抱歉
I'll do the dishes. Sorry.
很高兴能请大家来
It's just nice to have people over.
每个人都好好
Everyone is so nice.
安珀邀请我去参加她的生日派对
Amber invited me to her birthday party.
-她也邀请我了 -你都不住在伦敦
- She invited me too. - You don't even live in London.
其实我也在考虑这件事
Yeah, well, I was thinking about it, actually.
落叶归根
You know, getting back to my roots.
你不是斯劳的吗
I thought you were from Slough.
那里也属于伦敦
It's still London.
要是她搬到这来了 我就又得搬走了
If she moves here, I'll have to move again -
就像个变♥态♥流浪者
like some sort of pervy nomad.
上菜了
Here we go. Hey!
-烤蔬菜芝士通心粉 -懒人意粉
- I made gratin with roasted summer vegetables. - Pasta bake.
好吃
Delicious.
-谢谢 谢琳 -谢谢 谢琳
- Thanks, Shereen. - Thanks, Shereen.
谢谢你邀请我们过来 玛妮
Yeah, thanks for having us around, Marnie.
我来给大家盛菜吧
Should I dish up for everyone?
-我想发个言 -不
- I want to make a speech. - No!
不要了 你醉得不轻
Please don't, though, cos you're quite drunk.
-别说话 -海伦
- Shhh. - Helen...
我想说
I just want to say...
我觉得你们都在这里 真的很棒
..I think it's really nice that you lot are here.
-好吧 -我知道你们不像我那么了解她
- OK. - Cos I know you don't really know her, like me.
但你们都知道她很特别
But do you all get that she is special.
干杯 干杯
Hey! Cheers. Cheers.
特别 是指特别傻吧 因为我达不到
Special, like special measures special, cos I fall short
可接受标准
of acceptable standards.
才不是 但没关系
No! But it's fine,
因为尽管我什么都知道了
because in spite of everything I know,
我仍然接受你
I accept you.
-好吧 -超棒的姑娘
- Cool. - Fabulous girl.
我爱她
I love her.
你想吃点面包吗
Do you want a bit of baguette?
给她嘴里塞块面包 让她闭嘴 你...
Yeah, shove some bread in her mouth, shut her up. You...
-乖一点 -我很乖了
- ..Be nice. - I AM being nice.
那就好好的
So be nice, then.
其实我人一直很好
I'm literally always nice.
我来这里就已经是很好了
I'm being nice just by being here.
毕竟你才刚抛弃了我 我就来看你
Like, coming to see you when you just left me,
你那样做才不好
which WASN'T nice.
但我是好人
But I'm nice.
我来了这里
And I'm here.
所以 不用谢
So, you're welcome.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
好了 开动吧
Great. Shall we dig in?
-别喝了 -什么 给我 我还没...
- No. - What? Gimme. I haven't...
她想脱了我的上衣
She just tried to get my top off!
来吧 那就好好看看
Go on, then, have a good look!
别这样 海伦 停下 我不喜欢
Stop it, Helen, stop it. I don't like it.
也许你该吃点东西
Maybe you should have some food.
把酒精吸收一下
Soak some of it up.
等我搬过来 你可以看个爽
You can look all you want when I move here.
你不会搬过来
You're not moving here.
不 我会
Yeah...I am.
因为我愿意为你那么做
Cos I'd do that for you.
因为你的毛病
Cos of what's wrong with you.
我不想让你过来
I don't want you to.
她有毛病
There's something wrong with her.
-不 没有 -你还没告诉他们吗
- No, there's not. - Have you not told them?
别觉得丢脸
Don't be ashamed.
-如果他们是朋友 会理解的 -我觉得她不想说
- If they were mates, they'll get it. - I don't think she wants to.
她想 她想的
She does. She does.
-不 -她想
- No! - She does.
她对性上瘾
She is obsessed with sex.
不是我 是我的强迫症
It's not me, it's my OCD.
滚开 快闭嘴
Fuck off! Shut the fuck up!
她正犯病呢 她正在脑子里意淫
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表