剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表
so you don't have to worry about that.
你一定讨厌这样吧
Bet you hate that.
不 我讨厌的是每个人认识的都是有趣的你
No, I hate that everyone gets fun Marnie
而我分到的却是这个婊♥子♥
and I get this shit.
你就喜欢我婊里婊气
You love when I'm shit
因为这样就没人注意到你才是婊♥子♥
because then nobody notices that you're shit.
你是大贱婊
You're shit!
我宁愿当婊♥子♥也不要当神经病
OK, well, I'd rather be shit than mental.
再见
Bye.
让一下
Excuse me.
-对不起 -我也是
- I'm sorry. - Me too.
我不认为你是神经病
I don't think that you're mental.
我口出恶言 只是因为我气你丢下我
I was just really fucking angry at you for leaving me.
我没丢下你
I didn't leave you.
我是丢下了我自己
I left me.
求你回来吧
Please come back.
在伦敦的你不是真正的你
You're not you when you're down here.
我觉得我们要先不当朋友一段时间
I think we need to not be friends for a bit.
你不能不当我朋友
You can't not be my friend.
因为我只有你和我这头秀发了
Cos all I've got is you and my hair.
你这是在跟我绝交吗
Are you breaking up with me?
我爱你 但我痛恨自己跟你在一起时的感觉
I love you, but I hate how I feel when I'm with you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是需要自己独处一阵
I think I just need to be on my own for a bit
直到我理清头绪
until I sort myself out.
我该走了
Well, I should go.
你不会有事的吧
Will you be OK?
我会操你♥爸♥来报复你的
I'll fuck your dad to get back at you.
有问题的不是我 是她
It's not me, it's her.
我的生命之光 我存在的篝火
Light of my life, bonfire of my existence.
她以前让我感到内心很温暖
She used to make me feel warm inside,
现在她放火焚烧了我的心
now she's set my heart on fire,
就像纵火袭击
like an arson attack.
我们都烧成灰烬
We are ashes.
但现在新的生命可以破土而出
But now new life can grow.
剧集 | 纯粹 | 导航列表