剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
I can't call it.
但你为什么在问尸体?
But why you asking about a body?
因为我今天不得不杀掉一个家伙
'Cause I had to cut a guy up today.
-你有处理好吧?-哦,当然
-You did handle it though? -Oh, yeah.
在那种情况下,我尽力了
I did as best as I could, under the circumstances.
他是罗哈斯的手下,我看到他脖子上的刺青
It was one of Rojas' guys. I clocked the ink on his neck.
看来不是所有人都满意
It seems like not everybody happy
我们和他们的新计划
with our new arrangement with them.
管他的,我来处理
The hell with that. I'ma handle it.
我会叫那个女生去把话说清楚
I'ma get baby girl to make the message crystal clear.
没问题,嗯,你去跟那女的谈谈
Bet. Yeah. You rap with what's-her-name.
有答案之后来找我
When you got some answers, come see me.
自己小心点
And watch your back.
嘿…你是什么人?
Hey. Hey, who the fuck are you?
这里是你负责?
Are you in charge here?
那面墙上本来有张照片
There was a fucking photograph on that wall.
-你把它丢了?-等等
-Did you fuck with it? -Hold it.
-你们最好把… -等等
-Someone better produce... -Hold-hold it.
-歌♥丽亚的照片拿出来!-放轻松…
-Gloria's photograph right now! -Relax. Relax, man.
你吓到女孩们了,谁是歌♥丽亚?
You're scaring the ladies. Now, who the hell is Gloria?
听着,我不知道你说的,是什么照片,好吗?
Look, man, I don't know dick about any picture, all right?
你最好在我叫警♥察♥之前离开这里
You gotta get the fuck outta here before I call the cops.
嘿,去你的!该死的地方
Hey, fuck you! Fuck this place.
该死的沃尔特!
And fuck Walter!
-哦,该死!疯了 -嘿…老兄…
-Oh, shit! Crazy. -Yo, yo, man...
-你好吗,汤美叔叔?-嘿,姬蒂在哪?
-What's up, Uncle Tommy? -Yo, where's Kate?
呃…跟JP在一起
Um...with JP.
我想他们去了小径什么的
I think they went to the track or something.
不会吧
No shit.
我以为她跟他和好进展得不太顺
I thought her amends with him didn't go so good.
啊,我想他们只是忽视那件事
Ah, I think they just ignoring that shit.
感觉他们有创伤连结
Like they trauma bonded, you know.
我不太确定那是什么意思
I ain't sure what that shit mean exactly,
但听起来没错
but it sound about right.
你怎么不跟他们一起去?
Why ain't you go with them?
你是她现在最疼的人
You're her favorite now.
搞不好她会买♥♥些好东西给你
She probably would have bought you somethin' nice.
不…去他们的,我要我自己的东西
No, no. Fuck them. I want my own shit.
我要我自己的钱
Want my own money.
真正的钱,我想过我以前的生活
Real money. I want my old life back.
该死,我很聪明,我是家人
Damn. Like, I'm smart. I'm family.
我觉得你们应该先让我行动,而不是马歇尔
I feel like I shoulda been put on before Marshall.
你这是在浪费我的才能,叔叔
You wasting my talents, Unc.
干这行让你中枪,D麦克
This game got you shot, D-Mac.
你还记得那件事吗?你差点死两次!
You remember that shit? You almost died twice!
你大脑里还有其他可能性
You got all this other opportunity in your brain.
去探索那些吧
Explore that shit.
不,才不要,叔叔
Naw, fuck that, Unc.
如果芝加哥兄弟帮不让我参与,我就去找反叛帮
If CBI not gonna plug me, I'ma just go to Treason.
如果我看见…
If I see--
甚至是听到…
if I even hear...
你去跟他们做买♥♥卖♥♥…
that you out on them corners hustling...
我只好自己动手杀掉你
I might have to kill you myself.
去找其他事来打发时间,D麦克,放聪明点
Find something else to do with your time, D-Mac, and be smart.
不要考验你的汤美叔叔
Don't test your Uncle Tommy.
嘿,待在车上,不准动
Hey, stay on the car. Don't move.
瞧瞧这是什么?这是什么?
What do we got here, huh? What do we got?
到处都是该死的警♥察♥
Fuckin' cops everywhere.
跪下
On your knees.
我很感激你抽出时间来
I appreciate you taking the time.
我们是家人,保利
We're family, Paulie.
或许没有血缘关系
Maybe not by blood.
但有着一路以来的忠诚
By loyalty and time.
这是什么?
What's this?
一个请求
An ask.
说吧
Speak your piece.
沃尔特绝对不会开口的,但他需要多一点时间
He would never ask, but Walter needs more time.
而他需要多一些时间是我的责任
And it's on me that he needs this time.
沃尔特的财务问题不是你的责任
Walter's financial troubles are not on you.
他被选为芝加哥分部的老大
He was chosen to be the arm in Chicago.
他得自己承担那份责任
He bears that responsibility alone.
欲戴王冠,必承其重
Heavy is the crown.
我有个儿子年纪比你大一点
I have a son a little older than you.
他有毒瘾,生活在街头
He's a drug addict. Lives on the streets.
他妈担心死了
Worries his mother sick.
我几乎放弃他了
I've all but given up on him.
作为父亲,我辜负了他,现在我又辜负了沃尔特
I've failed him, as a father, and now I've failed Walter.
我跟他没有血缘关系,他却还没放弃我
And I'm not his blood, but he hasn't given up on me,
所以我要提出这个请求
so I'm making an ask.
意思是“家人”
It means "family."
我很钦佩你来找我
I respect you for coming to me.
我会考虑你的请求的
I will consider your ask.
谢谢你,班顿
Thank you, Brendan.
你们应该在跟踪伊根的
You guys are supposed to be on Egan.
你们来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
伊根和米雷亚加西亚在一起的照片
That's Egan with Mireya Garcia.
米格尔的妹妹
Miguel's little sister.
米格尔…疯狂王子帮的老大?
Miguel...head of the Insane Princes?
没错,她归在
Exactly. And she resides
“看得到却碰不到”那一类
in the "look, but don't touch" area code.
做得太好了,两位
This is excellent work, you two.
看来汤美伊根犯下他的第一个错误
Looks like Tommy Egan just made his first mistake.
嘿,抱歉打扰了
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
-老大,我需要跟你谈谈 -马古斯,能待会再说吗?
-Boss, I need a minute. -Marcus can it wait?
我想最好不要
I don't think it should.
我们抓到的那对情侣,开宝马的
That couple we grabbed, up in the BMW,
逮捕的那两人?
the ones coppin'?
女的跟我说她有谋杀案的情报
Woman told me she had info on a murder,
所以我把案件卷宗找出来
so I pulled the case file.
结果那男的是DJ,也是一名毒贩
Turns out the guy's a DJ and a drug dealer
跟我们在查的帮派有关联
connected to the crew that we're looking at.
他叫科林贾奇,我们以前会一起玩
His name is Colin Judge. We used to party.
事发时你在场?
And you were there when it happened?
对
Yeah.
听着,只要你们放了我和我男朋友
Listen, I'll tell you guys everything
我就把一切都告诉你们
if you just let me and my boyfriend walk.
我绝对不能去坐牢
There's no way I can go to jail.
如果你提供的情报无误,我们就会撤销指控
If your info checks out... we'll make the charge go away.
他是帮派中的白人
He was a mobbed-up white guy.
我以前在科林身边看过他
I've seen him around Colin before.
叫尼克还是…
Nick something or...
不对,是维克托
No--Vic.
他身边还有另一个白人
And there was another white guy with him.
嘿,吉纳瑟斯
Hey, Genesis.
该死,你去做头发?
Damn, you did get your hair did, huh?
关你什么事?你忘了你对我搞失踪吗?
Why would I care? You ghosted me, remember?
我年少不懂事
I was young.
不过,嘿,你最近如何?
But, hey, what's up now though?
你要不要来一点这个?过来看看
You tryin' to hit this? Come check it out.
呃,绝对不要
Uh, absolutely not.
姑娘,他跟我一起上科学课
Girl, he was in my science class,
然后他退学了
and he dropped out.
他是个输家
He's a loser.
听着,不用了
Look, no. I'm good.
何况,我才不要对我的脑子乱来
Besides, I don't fuck with my brain cells.
那这个呢?听着…
How about this? Look...
今晚跟我去看电影
come with me to see a movie tonight.
看什么给你决定
We can see whatever you want.
-随便我挑?-随便你挑,美女
-Whatever I want? -Whatever you want, mama.
我不跟绑雷鬼头的人出去
Well, you know I don't fuck with messy dreads,
所以你得先去
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表