剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Yes, I do.
-但你不在乎 -我不在乎?
-And you don't give a shit. -I don't give a shit?
你不在乎我
You don't give a shit about me.
你在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我当然在乎你
Of course I give a shit about you.
不,你不在乎,因为如果你在乎
No, you don't, because if you did,
你就会更小心去应付米格尔!
you'd be a lot more fucking careful with Miguel!
我受够了…
I am done. I'm done.
我受够偷偷摸摸
I'm done sneaking around
瞒着米格尔我们的关系
and hiding our thing from Miguel.
那我呢?
Well, what about me?
你在乎他会对我做出什么事吗?
Do you care about what he will do to me?
他不能对你怎么样
He ain't gonna do nothing to you,
因为我会把他解决掉
'cause I'll take care of him.
那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
你很清楚那是什么意思
You fucking know what that means.
汤米,怎么?你要杀了他?
Tommy, what, you're gonna kill him?
你要杀了他?
You're gonna fucking kill him?
他是我哥啊,汤米!
He's my brother, Tommy!
我不想要他死!
I don't want him dead!
我人生里也有很多我不想要的事
Well, I don't want a lot of shit in my life, either,
但我得把生意处理好
but I gotta handle my business.
重点就在这里,汤米!
That's the fucking point, Tommy!
我不是你的生意
I'm not your business.
我不想变成你的生意
I don't want to be your business.
我不想再卡在
I don't want to be caught up
你和米格尔中间!
between you and Miguel anymore!
这件事逐渐失控了
This is getting out of control.
这没有失控…听我说
It's not out--listen.
我只是想照顾你
I just want to take care of you.
我不需要你照顾我
I don't need you to take care of me.
我能照顾我自己,好吗?
I take care of myself, okay?
我受够小心翼翼地过日子了
And I'm done living my life looking over my shoulder.
你不需要再这样下去,好吗?
You're not gonna have to, okay?
因为我会去跟他谈
'Cause I'm gonna go talk to him.
我不要你去跟他谈
I don't want you to talk to him.
我刚刚说的你都没听到吗?
Haven't you heard a thing that I said?
你为什么不听我说话?
Why don't you listen to me?
我在听啊!
I'm listening!
如果他发现我们的事,他会把我们俩都杀了
If he finds out about us, he will kill us both.
我需要好好想想,所以拜托…
I need to think this through, so please just...
让我自己静一静
leave me alone.
让你自己静一静?
Leave you alone?
你疯了吗?
Are you--did you just lose your mind?
搞什么…你知道吗?
What--it's fu--you know what?
你慢慢想
Take your time.
米雷亚?
Mireya?
该死
Fuck.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
嗨,米雷亚加西亚?
Hi. Mireya Garcia?
我是美国联邦检察官史黛西马♥克♥思♥
I'm U.S. Attorney Stacy Marks.
我想跟你谈谈汤米伊根
I'm here to talk to you about Tommy Egan.
我有点累了
I'm a little tired.
-明天好吗?-两分钟就好
-Maybe tomorrow? -Two minutes.
真的,我能进去吗?
Literally. May I come in?
不,不行
Uh, no, actually. You can't.
我知道你跟汤米在一起
I know you're involved with Tommy,
我也知道你们家的事
and I know about your family.
所以呢?
So?
听着,这是非官方的
Listen, this is unofficial.
我想以女人的身份跟你谈
I wanted to tell you, woman to woman,
你跟一个坏人在一起
you're involved with a bad man.
汤米伊根很危险
Tommy Egan is very dangerous.
真正的反♥社♥会♥分子
A true sociopath.
如果你继续跟他在一起,你的生命也会有危险
If you stay with him, your life could be in danger.
谢谢你的警告
Thank you for the warning.
米雷亚,我认为他跟一起
Mireya, I think he's involved
联邦探员的死有关
in the death of a federal agent.
这很严重
This is serious.
等我逮捕他,他将会终身监禁
So when I arrest him, he'll do life.
你现在可能看不出来
It might be hard for you to see it right now,
但跟汤米在一起
but you're choosing a terrible life
是很糟糕的人生选择
by being with Tommy.
我必须警告你
I have to warn you.
你可能会被卷入反黑法案件
You might get pulled into a RICO case.
那是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
你一名护士
You're a nurse.
最后去坐牢
To end up in prison.
帮自己一个忙
Do yourself a favor.
去问汤米有关拉凯莎格兰特的事
Ask Tommy about LaKeisha Grant.
好吗?
Okay?
好的,各位,我们走吧
All right, fellas, let's head out.
进来
Come in.
我叫犯罪现场技术人员,回去调查瓦加斯的车
I told crime scene techs to go back through Vargas's car.
然后呢?
Mm-hmm?
他们在前座下方发现这个
They found this under the front seat.
瓦加斯的笔记本
Vargas's notebook.
上面有他的笔记
And it shows his notations.
他在会议前帮维克托装窃听器
That he wired up Vic prior to the meet,
会议结束后,他在华盛顿大道
and that he was waiting on Washington and Keeler
和基勒大道交叉口等
post meet.
瓦加斯在那里
Vargas was there.
意思是维克托说谎
Which means Vic was lying.
带他过来
Get him in here.
马上
Now.
有什么事?
What's good?
有什么是你们必须跟我谈的?
What you need to talk to me about?
有件事你应该要知道
There's something you should know.
嗯,你知道的,我们觉得
Yeah. You know, we just thought
你从我们这听到
it'd be better if you heard it from us
-比从街头上听到好 -好的
-than on the streets. -All right.
听起来很不妙
I don't like how this soundin',
你们要说什么何不直说呢?
so why don't you just say what you gotta say?
我们在跟卡劳迪娅和塞尔维亚人做生意
We in with Claudia and the Serbs.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
杰纳德,你刚当着我的面…
Jenard, you just denied that shit...
-不…是我的生意 -否认那件事
-No, no, no. It was my deal. -...right to my face.
杰纳德根本不知情
Jenard didn't even know.
全都是我做的
It was all on me.
你?为什么是你?
You? Why you?
是我开始的,我想说我可以,把卡劳迪娅交给你
I got it going, figured I could give Claudia
当成赔罪礼
over to you as a peace offering,
可是当杰纳德知道这件事,他认为你可能会把它看成
but when Jenard found out, he thought you might see it
-我们在背后暗算你 -嗯
-as us trying to backstab you. -Huh.
认为最好现在跟你说
Figured it was best to bring it to you now.
我们想跟你合作
We want to work with you.
我会跟那贱♥人♥断绝往来
I'll cut the bitch loose.
不,继续跟他们俩合作
No. Keep working with both of them.
卡劳迪娅在做什么,全部都告诉我就行
Just let me know everything that Claudia is doing.
我会坦白跟你说的
I'll be straight with you.
那就好
All right then.
当然
For sure.
嘿,杰纳德,你哥怎么了?
Hey, Jenard, what's up with your brother, man?
他都不回我电♥话♥
He ain't been returning my calls.
你有跟他谈吗?
You been talking to him?
没有…
Nah. Nah.
我没跟他谈,不过你还记得
I ain't hollered at him, but you remember that kid
-跟他学拳击的那个孩子吗?-嗯,记得
-he was teaching to box? -Oh, yeah.
可恶
Well, shit.
他被杀了,兄弟
He got killed, bro.
太糟糕了
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表