剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Okay.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait.
不亲你哥一下?
-再见 -再见
-Adios. -Adios.
我持续扩张,不曾停下来
My expansion is ongoing, never stops.
这间俱乐部是我最近纳入的地盘
This club is my latest addition.
但你却坐在这里,寻找其他供货商
Yet here you sit, looking for another supplier.
嗯
Mm.
你想在芝加哥立足
You wanted to plant a flag in Chicago.
我了解这座城市、这里的人
I know the city, the people.
如果你供货给我们,我保证
If you supply us, I can guarantee
你会赚得比在底特律还多
you'll make more than you ever did in Detroit.
我建议你不要给出任何承诺
I'd advise you not to make any guarantees
你还没准备好补货
you're not prepared to back up.
下场可能会很惨
Consequences could be...dire.
哦,那对我们来说不会是问题
Oh, we don't have a problem with that.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
这是哪位?
And who is this?
我是米尔科维奇新的生意伙伴
I'm Mirkovic's new business partner.
我负责芝加哥
I run pill distribution
整个北边和西边的药丸分销
on all the north and west sides of Chicago.
卡劳迪娅弗林
Claudia Flynn.
卡劳迪娅是位新加入的难得之才…
Claudia's been a surprising new asset--
罗伯托奥尔特加
Roberto Ortega.
你让我着迷
I'm enchanted.
我上个月在芝加哥,另一端的高档俱乐部中
I doubled Mirkovic's profit in the last month
创造出全新的市场
by creating a whole new market
让米尔科维奇的获利翻倍
in all the high-end clubs across town.
包括这一个
Including this one.
所以我宁愿你佩服我,而不是着迷
So I'd rather you be impressed, not enchanted.
-不能两者都是吗?-是可以
-Can I not be both? -You can be.
但那样帮不了你什么
But it won't get you anywhere.
我喜欢挑战
I like the challenge.
卡劳迪娅很忙
Claudia is very busy.
你可以离开了,剩下的交给我处理
You may go now. I can handle the rest.
我喜欢她,她可以留下来
I like her. She can stay.
我们谈正事吧
Let's get down to business.
如果你能预付前两笔交货的款项
If you can pay for the first two drops
那我们就成交
in advance, we have a deal.
我们会先付第一笔交货的款项
We'll have the money at the first drop.
你听到我怎么说承诺了吧?
You heard what I said about guarantees?
因为如果你做不到
'Cause if you were not to follow through,
这样说吧,你就不再迷人了
let's just say you would no longer appear so enchanting.
我不担心那种事
I'm not worried.
那我期待跟你们做生意
Then I look forward to doing business.
你不知道自己
You have no idea
惹上什么事
what you've gotten yourself into.
你强行插手
You forced your way
我在威尔刚三角形的行动
into my Viagra Triangle operation,
现在你利用伊莉丝的俱乐部来会面
and now you're using Elise's club for your meetings.
这样才公平
This is only fair.
好啊
Fine.
你想加入?
You want in?
那交易的这笔钱由你出
It's on you to come up with the money for this deal.
全部都给你出
All of it.
否则…你会失去我的保护
Or...you lose my protection.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
好的,各位!听好了!
A'ight, y'all! Listen up!
把你们的一次性手♥机♥放进来
Put your burners in here.
今天会给你们新的
You're getting new ones today.
旧的要丢了
The old ones go in the trash.
什么?谁理你
What? F**k that.
我不能一直给我女人新号♥码
I can't keep giving my bitch a new number, man.
她会骂我她比不上那支电♥话♥
She gonna swear she got demoted to the ho phone.
拜托,汤米
Come on, Tommy.
办不到
Can't do it.
-蠢蛋 -好的
-Silly motherf**ker, man. -Okay.
嘿,我实话实说吧
Hey, I'ma keep it 100 with y'all.
外头情况越来越严重
S**t getting serious out there,
联邦调查局盯上我们了
and the feds are onto us.
到处都有他们的眼线
They got eyes and ears everywhere.
所以需要大家快速更换这些手♥机♥
That's why we need you flipping these burners like burgers.
你们今天会拿到一支新的,明天再换一支新的
You getting a new phone today and then another one tomorrow.
然后后天再换一支新的
And then another one the day after that too.
马歇尔,把这些手♥机♥传下去
Marshall, start passing these phones out.
还有问题吗?
You still got a problem with that?
没了,老兄
Hell no, nigga.
早说嘛
Should've started with that s**t.
嘿,彭斯
Hey, Bones.
把这些货拿到街上
Let's get these bricks on the street.
收到
Say less.
好的,一人两包
A'ight, man. Two each.
嘿,杰纳德不是内奸
Hey, yo. Jenard ain't the snitch.
之后就知道了
We'll see.
别担心,没有证据我不会采取任何行动
Don't worry, ain't nobody making no moves without proof.
这些一次性手♥机♥要怎么帮我们
How are these burners supposed to lead us
揪出内奸?
to the snitch, anyway?
那姑娘苏珍妮
Your girl Jenny Su,
她在电♥信♥公♥司♥有人脉
she got connections at the phone companies,
我们会给他们一份
so we're gonna give them a list
这些一次性手♥机♥号♥码的清单
of the burner phone numbers,
如果联邦调查局拿出,任何一支号♥码的搜查令
and if the feds get a warrant on any of them,
我们就知道是谁了
they'll flag it.
-希望这么做能成功 -嗯,我也是
-I hope that s**t work. -Yeah, me too.
-保持联络 -会的
-Keep me posted. -Will do.
嘿,维克托,行动吧
Yo, Vic! Let's move.
收到
Got it.
那是什么?
What's that?
史东法官发出的搜查令
A warrant from Judge Stone
让我们在汤米伊根的公♥寓♥安装窃听器
to bug Tommy Egan's loft.
等等,我以为维克托指称,他是杀瓦加斯的枪手
Wait, I thought Vic figured him as Vargas' shooter.
这还不足以逮捕他吗?
Shouldn't that be enough to arrest him?
嗯,我想我们还是应该谨慎行事
Mm, I think we should dot our Is and cross our Ts.
我需要你想办法潜入他的公♥寓♥
I need you to figure out a way to infiltrate his loft.
-潜入 -没错
-Infiltrate. -Mm-hmm.
这个嘛,你该看看这个
All right, well, you should see this.
有一台监视器盯着大门
There's one camera covering the entry door,
一台面向东侧、一台面向西侧
one facing east, one pointing west,
一台在大楼后方
one at the back of the building.
哦,当然,他的福特野马有装一台
Oh, and of course he's got one for his Mustang.
屋顶上还有
And he's got more on his rooftop.
-这是什么时候拍的?-昨天,这些是新的
-W-when were these taken? -Yesterday. It's new.
伊根的公♥寓♥现在就如同一座堡垒
Egan's loft is like a f**king fortress now.
他安排了戒备森严的保安措施
And he's got his own high-security setup.
我们调查过了,它与外界隔绝
We already looked into it. It's off the grid.
需要花点时间才能弄清楚怎么破解它
It'll take some time to figure out how to hack it.
嗯,我们没有时间
Mm-mm. We don't have time.
我想要现在就把窃听器装进去
I want that bug in there now.
维克托
Vic.
他可以去装
He can plant it.
那样可行
That could work.
嗯,我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
这风险很高
It's risky.
去把他带过来
Let's get him in there now.
愿你安息,里昂
我们爱你
嘿
Hey.
有什么事吗,戴蒙德?
What do you want, Diamond?
里昂…
Leon...
他…
...he, um...
把这些留在健身房♥
left these at the gym.
听我说,吉安娜,我很抱歉
Look, Gianna, I-I'm sorry.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表