剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
What the hell happened over there?
维克托
Vic.
天啊,出了什么事?
Jesus. What happened?
搞…搞定了吗?
Did it--did--is it done?
他们提早现身时,我还在爸身边
I was with Dad when they showed up early.
攻击行动提早了半小时
The hit was moved up a half hour.
嗯,是啊,没人跟我说
Yeah, well, nobody told me.
你没跟我弟说改时间?
You didn't tell my brother that the time changed?
-搞… -他差点就死了!
-What... -He could've died!
我跟你说了
I told you.
我该死的跟她说了…
I fucking told her...
他背叛我们,他说谎,他没告诉我
He betrayed us. He lied. He didn't tell me.
谢谢你照应我
Thanks for looking out for me.
应该的
Of course.
你还在这里?
You're still here?
你也是
You are, too.
我们萨姆森的男人不会轻易放弃的
Us Sampson men don't give up easy.
我知道你在生我的气…
I know that you mad at me...
因为我离开你妈和你们兄弟
'cause I left your mother and you kids.
但老实说,那是对的决定
But honestly, it was the right thing to do.
街头…
These streets...
在呼唤我
called my name.
我没办法拒绝
And I couldn't say no.
想象若是我留下了 你的人生会是什么样子
Imagine what your life would've been like if I stayed.
嗯?
Huh?
他不像你那么坚强
He ain't as tough as you.
谁?
Who?
你弟
Your brother.
我对你总是比较严厉
I was always tougher on you,
因为我知道你承受得住
but it's because I knew you could take it.
你是坚强的那个,大卫
You were the strong one, David.
所以我才…
That's why I didn't...
所以我才不喜欢你
that's why I didn't like you.
你不需要我
You didn't need me.
你一个人总是过得好好的
You'd always be fine on your own.
你知道他们不叫我那个名字了
You know they don't call me that no more.
我听说了
I done heard.
他们现在叫你戴蒙德
They call you Diamond now.
我想你很能应付压力
Guess you good under pressure.
哦…可恶
Oh...oh, shit.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
照顾你弟弟
Watch out for your brother.
汤美:我到了
我尽快赶来了
I got here as soon as I could.
好吗?
A'ight?
我今天很忙
I had my hands busy all day.
没什么大不了的
It ain't nothing.
我们一直都不亲
We were never close.
但他还是你♥爸♥啊,他情况如何?
But still, he your old man. How's he doing?
-不太好 -可恶
-Not good. -Fuck.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
情况如何?出了什么事?
What's crackin'? What's going on?
交货出了差错
Well, that fucking pickup went sideways.
到处都是警♥察♥,我什么都做不了
I mean, I couldn't do shit with all them cops around.
可是…
But...
还不只这样
...that ain't all.
我不在的时候…
When I was gone...
D麦克,我处理好了
D-Mac, I took care of it.
你说他必须消失,所以…
You said he had to go, and...
他走了
He gone.
听着,那得算在你头上
Well, look, man. That's all you.
你决定杀死丘威时开启了这场战争
You started this shit when you decided to kill Chewy.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我们跟基洛王合作吧
Let's move on that King Kilo deal.
你说得没错,我们损失太多钱了
You right. We losing way too much money.
我们去实现联盟的事
Let's get that coalition in motion.
我只有一个条件
I just got one condition, though.
由我们供应毒品
We supply the drugs.
好的
Okay.
嗯,我喜欢这样
Yeah, I like that.
好的
All right.
我会跟基洛电♥话♥联络
I'll put the call in to Kilo,
等交易谈成后我再打给你
and I'll hit you once the deal is done.
好的,听着
All right. And listen.
你需要什么就打给我
You need anything, why don't you give me a call?
好吗?有我在呢,我罩你
A'ight? I'm around. I got you.
好的
All right.
哦,汤美,是你啊
Oh, Tommy. It's you.
又是个完美的问候,妈 你该去合玛克工作的
Another flawless greeting, Ma. You should work for Hallmark.
我联络不上达尼尔
I can't get a hold of Darnell.
他不回我信息和电♥话♥
He won't return my texts and my phone calls,
这不像他的作风
and it's just not like him.
是吗?这个嘛…
Yeah? Well...
我是你的话就会习惯那种事
I'd get real used to that if I was you.
什么?
What?
等等
Wait a minute.
怎么?你知道什么事?
What, you know something?
我知道他故意违背我的话
Well, I know that he deliberately disobeyed me.
而且你还帮他
And that you helped him.
嘿…汤美…
Hey, hey. Tommy, Tommy.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
他在哪?我孙子在哪?
Where is he? Where's my grandson?
他走了
He's gone.
走了?
Gone?
嘿
Hey.
他什么时候回来?
When is he coming back?
他不会回来了
He ain't coming back.
你、你不会…
You, you, you don't...
不,你不可能那么做的
No, no, you couldn't have.
哦,不
Oh, no.
-你这个禽兽!-妈…
-You monster! -Ma...
你做了什么?
What have you done?
嘿…你在干嘛,妈?
Hey, hey, what the fuck are you doing, Ma?
姬蒂…
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate!
够了,姬蒂…
That's enough, Kate. That's enough, Kate.
-疯婆娘 -那么做是不得已的,好吗?
-Fucking crazy bitch. -It had to be done, okay?
你知道这件事,而你却没有出手阻止?
You knew about this and you didn't do anything to stop it?
不是我们想这么做的,好吗?
It's not what we wanted to do, okay?
-这是为了大家好 -一群禽兽
-But it's for the best. -Animals.
我养出一群禽兽
I raised animals.
你没有养我们,姬蒂
You didn't raise us, Kate.
不论我们是不是禽兽 我们都是自己长大的
Animals or not, we raised ourselves.
这件事我不会就这么算了
I'm not-- I'm not gonna let this pass.
我要…
I am gonna...
什么都别做
Do nothing.
你不会做任何事,妈
You ain't gonna do nothin', Ma.
否则,我只得去做些
Otherwise, I might have to do
我不想做的事了
something else I don't wanna do.
爸在哪?
Where Pa?
他走了
He gone.
什么?
What?
什么意思?
What you mean?
嗯
Yeah.
不,拜托
No, man. Come on.
他走了
He gone.
不,拜托
No, man. Come on.
拜托,老戴
Come on, D.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
怎么会没事,老戴?
How it's okay, D?
嗯?
Huh?
-一切都会没事的,老杰 -拜托,怎么会没事?
-It's gonna be all right, J. -Come on. How?
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表