剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
so you gonna have to go ahead
把头发整理干净,剔短
and get a fresh lineup and a fade first.
-剔短?-对,剔短
-A fade? -A fade. Yes.
没事的,我的电♥话♥没变
It's okay. My number the same.
嘿,我再打给你,好吗?
Hey. I'ma hit your line, all right?
好的
Okay.
姑娘
Girl.
没事的
It's okay.
加油,上、下
Come on. Up. Down.
再来
Come on.
你应该要教我怎么打架的
Man, you supposed to be teaching me how to fight.
这个“看似无关的动作”,能帮到我什么?
What is this "wax on, wax off" stuff gonna help me with?
孩子,站起来,我示范给你看
Boy, stand up. I'll show you.
快点,靠脚趾弹跳
Hurry up. Now, bounce on your toes.
来吧,看好了,出拳
Come on, and watch me. Jab.
就是这样,出拳、出拳
There you go. Jab. Jab.
嗯,很好,出拳的时候用力挥,试试看这个
Yeah. That's good. Snap when you jab. Now try this.
出拳、出拳,右直拳,左勾拳
Jab, jab, straight right. Left hook.
来吧,认真点,再一次!
Come on. Get into it. Again!
弹跳,再一次,继续
Bounce. Again. Keep going.
来吧
Let's go.
很好
Good.
再来,站在脚趾上…
Come on, on them toes. On them toes.
继续,动起来!
Keep it going. Keep it up!
没错,重心站好
There you go. On your feet.
挥拳!
Snap it!
你看,“看似无关的动作”,就是为了这个
Now see, that's what that "wax on, wax off" is for.
耐力
Endurance.
你为什么会开始练拳击?看起来像达克赛德
Why you start boxing? Look like Darkseid.
一开始…
At first...
是因为有必要
it was a necessity.
我爸跟响尾蛇一样狠毒
I had a dad that was mean as a rattlesnake.
我当时跟你很像,被人误解
I was a lot like you. Misunderstood.
肮脏的城市中的一道亮光
A bright light in a grimy city.
要嘛我让我父亲夺去我的灵魂
So I could either let my father snatch my soul
或我为自己的精神奋斗
or fight for my spirit.
我找到一家健身房♥…
I found a gym...
我爱上了拳击的科学
and I just fell in love with the science of boxing.
你看,拳击不只是跟身型、速度,和力量有关
See, it's not just about size or-or-or speed and power.
它还会教你其他事
It teaches you other things too.
像是什么?
Like what?
像是怎么看人
Like how to read people.
不需要开口就能看出他们的背景
See they background without even speaking to them.
预测他们的动作
Anticipate their moves.
非语言的线索
Nonverbal clues.
哈
Ha.
没错
Right.
听着…我得走了
Look...I gotta bounce.
好吗?
All right?
下周同一时间见
So same time next week,
回去要练习动作
and practice yo' moves.
黑人和墨西哥人不再觉得自己是少数
The Blacks and the Mexicans no longer feel like the minority.
他们花了一点时间才跟上
It took them a while to catch up,
不过在我看来,我们联合起来
but the way I see it, we join forces.
就能保有我们的地位
We maintain our position.
所以你来这里…
That's why you're here...
要说服我跟沃尔特弗林合作
to get me to go in with Walter Flynn
他那奥施康定的小生意
on his little OxyContin business.
比较像是波考赛特、赞安诺、阿得拉尔
More like Percocets, Zannies, Adderall,
还有几个目前还在试验阶段,更容易让人成瘾的药
and a few far more addicting ones that are still in the trial stages.
弗林家快不行了
The Flynns are on their way out.
除了你以外大家都知道
Everybody knows it, except you.
沃尔特跟爱尔兰那边遭遇了大♥麻♥烦
Walter's in deep with Ireland,
不会有人踏上正在沉没的船
and no one boards a sinking ship.
真是浪费了这件好裙子
Such a waste of a lovely dress.
我没想过你是个会听信谣言的人,米尔科维奇
You know, I didn't take you for a rumors guy, Mirkovic.
弗林家一点问题都没有
The Flynns are fine.
不过跟你说句实话
But here's a little truth.
芝加哥兄弟帮已经掌管南边
CBI already has the South Side,
而杰纳德和戴蒙德比过往更紧密
and Jenard and Diamond are closer than ever.
哦,拜托一下
Oh, come on.
你该不会真的相信他们拆伙吧?
You didn't really believe that they split, do you?
我听说他们正在以深红计划
I heard that they're running a shell game
进行一场骗局,同时在扩张
with the Crimson Projects, as they expand.
去查查
而现在汤美伊根也成了他们的人…
And now that they've added Tommy Egan...
他们似乎也接手了
seems that they've taken over
监狱里的毒品供应
the drug supply in the prisons, as well.
失去那些地盘肯定少了一大笔钱
Losing all that territory must cost a fortune.
失去那些利润,你老大肯定不开心
Losing all that profit can't make your boss happy.
小公主有做功课啊
The little princess did her homework.
叫你♥爸♥给你金色星星
Tell Daddy to give you a gold star,
但我绝对不会跟沃尔特弗林合作的
but I will never work with Walter Flynn.
你不会跟他合作
You won't be.
是我自己来这里跟你交易的
I'm bringing you this deal on my own.
我父亲的老派作法让他看不到
You see, my father's old country ways blind him
能赚钱的机会
to lucrative opportunities.
问题是,你看得到吗?
The question is, do yours?
这个提议是一次性的
This is a one-time offer.
一旦我离开了,明天价码就会翻倍
If I leave, tomorrow's price doubles,
我不像我父亲有种族歧视
and I'm not racist like my father.
我会跟任何人谈
I'll take it to anyone.
老天啊
Jesus.
身为女人你胆子还真不小
What a large set of balls you have under that dress.
你绝对想不到
You have no idea.
你怎么会来?怎么了?
Why are you here? What's up?
只是来拿今天的货
Just came to pick up today's drop, you know.
让你少跑一趟
Save you a trip.
我的人说最近卖♥♥得不太好
My crew's been saying sales have been slow.
别担心,我的地盘总是会撑过去的
Don't sweat it. My territory always pulls through.
每个街角都有两个人
Got two kids on every corner.
我的人说…
My guys are saying that...
说什么?他们说什么?
Saying what? What they say?
没什么,很潮湿
Nothing. It's humid.
我今晚准备了东西要给你
I'll have something for you tonight.
怎么了,老杰?
What's going on, J?
告诉我
Tell me.
我杀了利尔K
I killed Lil K.
你开玩笑的吧
Nigga, you can't be fucking serious.
那样做会有后果的
That shit is gonna have repercussions
会害大家赔钱!
and fuck up everybody's money!
嘿,好的,是上天说
Hey, okay. Well, greater powers
必须这么做的
dictated that the job be done.
不,那是你的自尊心作祟,拜托你用脑子好好想想
Nah. That's your ego talking. I need yo' head thinking.
你看吧?不,不行,好好想想?
You see? Nah. Hell no. That shit?
我们该死的没有要来这套
That's what the fuck we not gon' do.
好吗?我告诉你不是要让你教训我
A'ight? I ain't tell you that so you can come for me.
听我说,桑蒂
Look, Shanti,
要嘛你支持我,不然就算了,宝贝
you either ride with me or you don't, baby.
好吗?但你现在就要下定决心
A'ight? But you gotta make up your mind right now.
你打算怎么做?
What's it gonna be?
嗯
Hmph.
你说得没错,老大,是我害怕了
You right, king. That's my fear talking.
风险越大,报酬越大
Big risk. Big reward.
算我一份
I'm here for it.
我会在这里支持你的,好吗?
And I'm here for you, okay?
你有嗑药?
Are you on something?
什么?
What?
嗯,睡眠不足
Yeah. Lack of sleep.
老杰,如果你有嗑药,可以跟我说
J, if you doing some shit, you can tell me.
你疯了
Yo' ass is crazy, man.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表