剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Force...
扣板机啊…
Pull the fucking trig...
我父亲死了
My father's dead.
我亲姐姐企图杀害我
My own sister tried to kill me.
那你为什么回来找我,维克托?
So why'd you come back to me, Vic?
我想要一个新人生,我要豁免权
I want a new life. I want immunity.
完全豁免权
Full fucking immunity.
我要知道关于汤米伊根的一切
I want to know everything about Tommy fucking Egan.
-是谁做的?-是我
-Who did it? -I did.
大王死了
The king is dead.
所以准备开抢吧
It's all gonna be up for grabs.
所以你有计划了吗?
So you got a plan?
我之前跟RD帮的老大基洛王
I was in the joint with the leader of the RDs,
一起坐牢
King Kilo.
我们曾经聊过要建立一个
Now, we used to talk
纳入所有帮派的联盟
about building a coalition of all the mobs.
那可能是我们往前迈进最好的选择
That may be our best bet on moving forward.
用那支电♥话♥跟我联络
Only contact me on that.
该死,你想害死我?
Fuck, are you trying to get me killed?
你得相信我知道自己在干嘛
You're gonna have to trust that I know what I'm doing.
我是来这里陪你的,小云
I came here to support you, Cloudy.
你从哪弄到这些药丸的?
Where do you get the pills from?
我们必须自己去街头买♥♥毒品
We have to score them on the street ourselves.
看你赚多少,我能让你赚两倍
I can double whatever you're making.
我不希望你出现在我的地盘旁边
I don't want you on my border.
我们要拿下北边
We coming for the North Side.
我看你敢不敢阻止我们
And I dare you to try to stop us.
我以为你死了!
I thought that you died.
嗯,但我没死啊
Yeah, but I'm not dead.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
我答应你,我哪里都不去
I promise you I ain't going nowhere.
那白人以为他能玩弄我们
Fucking white boy think he gonna run game on us.
别想!
No fucking way!
我们要让他知道谁才是老大
We got to show him who the boss is.
你知道我在说什么吗?让他搞清楚状况
You know what I'm saying? Set that nigga straight.
我们必须杀了他
We need to put a bullet in him.
对,等时机到来
Yeah, when the time is right.
过去你都在哪啊?
Where you been all my life?
在等你
Waiting for you.
是谁啊?
Who the fuck is that?
汤米!
Tommy!
是我哥
That's my brother.
-哦,该死 -可恶
-Oh, shit. -Fuck.
该死,好,快去,不…
Fuck. Okay, go. No, no, no.
-快点、动作快,去后面 -好的…
-Hurry. Hurry. Go to the back. -Okay. Okay.
开门,汤米
Open the door, Tommy.
哦,好…来了
Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm coming.
给我开门,伊根
Open the fucking door, Egan.
来了…马上来
I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming right now.
米格尔,你来这里做什么?
Miguel, what is you doing here?
一切还好吗?
Everything a'ight?
塞尔维亚人放火烧了深红计划…
The Serbs torching the projects...
不只是你的问题
it's not only a problem for you
也是我的问题
but a problem for me, too.
没错
You ain't fucking kidding.
那件事会让我们损失很多钱
That shit's gonna cost us both a lot of money.
要芝加哥兄弟帮不复仇
And it's gonna be hard to get CBI
很难
not to want to retaliate.
在我看来,我敌人的敌人…
Seems to me that the enemy of my enemy...
就是我的朋友
...is my friend.
是时候向塞尔维亚人 传递大一点的信息了
Now's the time to send the Serbs a bigger message.
你知道的,一命换一命只能走到这里
You know, going body for body, that only goes so far,
不过…
but...
唯有你彻底切断他们的货源
if you cut off their supply completely,
他们才会知道
that's the only way they ever gonna fucking learn
是谁主宰这座城市
who really owns this city.
去跟你上面的人谈谈
Talk to your boy at the top of the food chain.
嗯
Mm.
切不喜欢意料外的改变
Che doesn't like unexpected change.
或许该提醒一下切
Well, maybe it's time to remind old Che
我帮他卖♥♥了多少货
just how much weight I'm moving for him
帮他赚了多少钱
and how much money I'm making him.
塞尔维亚人根本比不上,对吧?
There ain't no way the Serbs are matching that, right?
那他就会知道谁对他比较有利
And he'll know who the better deal is.
去他的塞尔维亚人
Fuck the Serbs.
我会去跟切谈
I'll talk to Che,
看看他要不要行动
see if there's a play to be made.
在我们下次谈话前,不要轻举妄动
Stand down until we speak again.
没问题,我答应你
Of course. You have my word.
再见
I'll see you soon.
没事了,他走了
All good. He's gone.
听着,我们玩得很开心
Look, we've been having a lot of fun,
但我们不能永远装下去,好吗?
but we can't play pretend forever, okay?
-哇 -要是米格尔知道
-Whoa. -If Miguel knew
我在这里,我们俩都死定了
that I was in here, we would both be dead.
没人能碰我们,没人
Ain't nobody gonna touch us, nobody.
好吗?没人,过来
Okay? Nobody. Come here.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
我也是
So am I.
那没有让我感觉比较好
That doesn't make me feel any better.
我得去上班了
I have to go to work.
嘿,你会需要这个的
Hey, uh, you're gonna need this.
你以为我忘了你?
Thought I forgot about you?
天啊,我还要通过几次
Man, how many of these I got to pass
你们才能停止这种莫名其妙的事?
before y'all stop this nonsense?
不是我能决定的
Not my call.
去跟国会议员说吧
Talk to your congressman.
嗯,我会去搞清楚 是谁从政♥府♥合约拿回扣
Yeah, I will and find out who getting the kickback
这样我才能投资他们
from the government contract so I can invest,
像他们白人那样赚钱
make that money like them white folks.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
呃,我并不意外
You know, uh, not that I'm surprised,
但我得称赞你
but I got to, uh, give it to you.
大多数假释犯在第一次工作面试前
You know, most parolees piss dirty
都没通过尿液测试
before their first job interview,
但你一直都是值得学习的榜样
but you've been a model worth following.
所以我提名你
That's why I put your name up
去募款活动上对所有因为深红计划火灾
to speak at the fundraiser for all the displaced residents
而流离失所的居民演说
at the Crimson Projects fire.
说出你的故事,启发那些需要帮助的人
Tell your story and inspire some folks that need help,
你知道的,变得正直坦荡
you know, getting on the straight and narrow.
嗯
Yeah.
呃,我做不到
Uh, I can't do that.
我有客人,没办法
I got clients, so that's a no-can-do.
那也是个好机会
It'd also be a good time
让你公开宣布中止
for you to renounce your CBI affiliation,
你和芝加哥兄弟帮的关系
you know, publicly.
听起来你才需要做尿液测试,长官
Seems like you need to be the one being piss tested, Officer.
我绝对不会那么做的
Ain't no way I'm gonna do that.
如果有人说那种话,必死无疑
It's a death sentence if I ever heard one.
都好了?
So we good?
你的假释审查快到了
Well, your parole review is coming up.
宣布断绝和他们的关系
Renouncing would all but guarantee
几乎能保证你提早执行完假释
your early release from parole.
汤米:半小时后去联盟 在那里碰面
我还有客人
Well, I got clients,
所以我得去做准备了
so I need to get ready.
我们都好了?
We good here?
所以维克托弗林的情报证实了?
So Vic Flynn's intel checks out?
攻击深红计划是塞尔维亚人的复仇
The Crimson Projects hit was Serbian payback,
但跟汤米伊根一点关系都没有
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表