剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
快去!
Go!
去你的!
Fuck y'all!
我真不敢相信肯德尔医生遇到那种事
I can't believe what happened to Dr. Kendall.
你们俩怎么了?
What's going on with you two?
我们分手了
We're not together anymore.
是因为最近跟你传信息的那个男的?
Is it because of that guy you've been texting?
不,我跟他也不传了
No. I'm not doing that anymore either.
帮帮忙!这里需要帮忙!
Help! We need some help over here!
深红计划发生大型枪战
Mass shooting at the Crimson Projects.
女性,55岁,推测80%烧伤面♥积♥ 大多是全皮层烧烫伤
Female, 55, estimated 80% TBSA, mostly full thickness.
昏迷量表3T
GCS of 3T.
我们给她500毫升的乳酸林格氏液 在现场插管
We gave here 500 ccs of LR, intubated her in the field.
她算是幸运的
She's one of the lucky ones.
有些人有烧伤和枪伤
Some have burns and bullet wounds.
深红计划发生帮派火拼
Gang war at the Crimson Projects.
有人在那里放火
Someone set it on fire.
25岁男性
We have a 25-year-old male.
胸部严重烧伤
Substantial burns on his chest.
他呼吸困难
He's having trouble breathing.
精灵老爹…汤美跟你在一起吗?
Smurf... w-was Tommy with you?
米尔科维奇:如果你敢踏进北边 那里就会变成这样
你那里有什么情报,弗林?
So what do you have for me, Flynn?
嗯?
Hmm?
我让我的手下跟踪卡劳迪娅,所以…
I got my men tailing Claudia, so...
我知道她跟塞尔维亚人合作
I know she's working with the Serbs.
她跟杰纳德萨姆森碰面
She met with Jenard Sampson.
我一点都不在乎你姐!
I don't give a shit about your sister!
关于伊根,你打听到什么?
What did you get on Egan?
你有拿到他的电♥话♥吗?
Did you get his phone number?
没有
No.
听着,你这个优越的小混♥蛋♥
Listen, you privileged little prick.
你以为你比我聪明?
Do you think that you can outsmart me?
别再胡闹了,否则你会
Stop fuckin' around or you're gonna spend
一辈子坐牢!
the rest of your life in jail!
你想要完全豁免权?
Now, you want full immunity?
那就给我我需要的东西
Then give me what the fuck I need.
汤美!
Tommy!
哦,该死,米雷亚!
Oh, shit, Mireya!
米雷亚,等等
Mireya, hold up.
来了
I'm coming.
-嘿,怎么了?-你去哪了?
-Hey, what's going on? -Where have you been?
我传了信息给你、打给你!
I texted you! I called you!
-你没有回我电♥话♥!-好的,我刚到家
-You didn't call me back! -Okay, I just got home.
我正要传信息给你
I was just about to text you.
哦,天啊,深红计划烧毁了
Oh, my God, the Projects burned down.
医院里挤满了烧伤患者
The hospital is full of burn victims.
我以为你…
I thought that you...
好的,听着,冷静点…我…
All right, listen, calm down. Calm down. I'm--
不…别叫我冷静点!
No, no, no, don't fucking tell me to calm down!
我以为你死了!
I thought that you died!
嗯,但我没死啊
Yeah, but I'm not dead.
我在这里啊
I'm right here.
天啊!
God!
米雷亚?
Mireya?
天啊,死的有可能是你
Oh, my God, it could have been you.
但不是我
But it wasn't me.
你有可能死在那里
You could have died.
我没死
I didn't die.
你看?
You see?
汤美,我们在干嘛?
Tommy, what are we doing?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
嘿,过来
Hey, come here.
来
Come on.
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
我答应你,我哪里都不去
I promise you, I ain't going nowhere.
我想要你,汤美
I want you, Tommy.
我做到了,歌♥丽亚
Fuckin' did it, Glo.
我让他付出代价
I made him pay.
沃尔特死了
Walter's gone.
我为你、为我们挺身而出 就像你想要的那样
I stood up for you, for us, just like you wanted.
不过我还得做件事
There's still something I have to do, though,
一件我不想做的事
something I don't want to.
我知道汤美试着救我们
I know Tommy tried to save us, you know?
但我认为要真正自♥由♥
But I think to really be free,
要彻底摆脱这种生活
to finally get out of this life,
我得拿下他
I'm gonna have to take him down.
还顺利吗,宝贝?
How'd it go, babe?
嘿
Hey.
我正式回去芝加哥兄弟帮了
I'm back in CBI, officially.
我就知道
I knew it.
很好
Good.
他们不知道他们遇到了什么
They don't know what just hit 'em.
宝贝,你知道汤美甚至不满
Babe, you know Tommy ain't even happy
我跟戴蒙德和好的事吧?
about me being back good with Diamond, right?
汤美想要什么关我什么事?
Who gives a fuck what Tommy wants?
我只是在说,宝贝
All I'm sayin', babe, is,
我们应该小心那家伙,好吗?
we should watch that nigga, a'ight?
因为他不会让我们好过的
'Cause he ain't gon' make this shit easy for us.
那混♥蛋♥不能这样走进来
That motherfucker can't just walk up in here
把我们这里搅得天翻地覆
and turn shit upside down on us.
这是我们的城市!
This is our city!
戴蒙德挺他
Diamond got his back.
好吗?戴蒙德听他的
A'ight, man? He got Diamond's ear.
他是你哥啊,老杰!
You're his fucking brother, J!
你得让他们俩知道你的真本事
You gotta show them both you the fuckin' man.
做点成绩出来,否则我要闪人了
Make shit happen, or I'm outta here.
我不是来输的
I didn't sign up to lose this game.
我不是那种女人
I am not that bitch.
拿出男子气概来!
Step your pussy up!
-听到没,王八蛋?-等等,什么?
-You got me, motherfucker? -Wait, what?
放轻松,好吗?
Relax, okay?
我听到了
I got you.
那白人以为他能玩弄我们
Fuckin' white boy think he gonna run game on us.
别想!
No fuckin' way!
我们要让他知道谁才是老大
We gotta' show him who the boss is.
你知道我在说什么吗?让他搞清楚状况
You know what I'm sayin'? Set that nigga' straight.
你说得没错
You right.
我们必须杀了他
We need to put a bullet in him.
对,等时机到来
Yeah, when the time is right.
我受够这些白人偷我们的东西了
Tired of these white people stealin' our shit.
不愧是我的女人
I'm fuckin' with the right bitch.
我们要靠近他们
We gon' get close to 'em,
帮助他们重建芝加哥兄弟帮
help 'em build CBI back up.
然后…
And then...
等情势如我们所愿时…
then, when shit is just where we want it...
我们要从他们手中夺走一切
...we gon' take everything from 'em.
我们要让那群混♥蛋♥饿死
We gon' leave those motherfuckers to starve
然后把一切拿走
and take it all.
来吧
Come on.
她跟我不同,汤美
She's not like me, Tommy.
荷莉?
Holly?
你应该好好想清楚
You should think this through.
你碰触的一切都会被你毁掉
Everything you touch, you destroy.
荷莉
Holly,
求求你…
please...
求求你、求求你原谅我
...please, please, please forgive me.
我不是故意要伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you.
你也会伤害她的
You're gonna hurt her too.
不,荷莉,我不会
No, Holly, I won't.
你不知道,但我变了
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表