剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
那是在你身上。
That's on you.
哦,会有随机的药物测试,
Oh, there will be random drug tests,
随机访问您的家,
random visits to your home,
工作搜索更新,
updates on work search,
它是如此重要
and it is so important
您不与其他重罪犯交流。
that you do not communicate with other felons.
如果您违反任何这些规则...
If you break any of these rules...
任何违规行为...我别无选择,只能举报你。
Any infraction... I will have no choice but to report you.
您的假释将被撤销,
Your parole will be revoked,
你会被放回监狱。
and you will be put back in prison.
他妈的!
Fuck!
他妈的。
Fuck.
想订购吗?
Wanna order in?
已经收到交货。
Already getting a delivery.
该死的沃尔特。
Fucking Walter.
你们都没有回我的电♥话♥。
Neither of you returned my calls.
这是你的秘密藏身之处吗?
Is this your secret hideout?
没有邀请你父亲?
No invitation for your father?
你不应该也躲起来吗?
Shouldn't you be hiding too?
你背上的目标比我们的多。
There's more targets on your back than ours.
我照顾好了。-是的?
I took care of that. - Yeah?
什麽,我们应该相信你?
What, we're supposed to believe you?
相信我。你知道这是真的,儿子。
Believe me. You know it's true, son.
我照顾一切。
I take care of everything.
一直有,我永远都会,
Always have, and I always will,
因为你们是我的孩子。
because you are my children.
我所做的一切都是为了保护你。
Everything I've done is to protect you.
不是全部。
Not everything.
万事。
Everything.
我知道你认为我有责任带走
I know you think I'm responsible for taking away
你生命中最重要的事情。
the most important thing in your life.
总有一天你会看到,
One day you'll see,
我这样做是为了对你和妹最好的。
I did it for what's best for you and your sister.
是的,都柏林呢,嗯,
Yeah, what about Dublin, huh,
用他妈的身体?
with the fucking bodies?
你无法抹去你溅出的每一点血迹。
You can't erase every spot of blood you splash.
我和布伦丹·道尔谈过。
I spoke with Brendan Doyle.
他欠我一些过去的东西。
He owes me something from the past.
我们达成了协定。不再流血。
We made a deal. No more bloodshed.
不会有任何报应吗?
There's not gonna be any retribution?
就像我说的,
Like I said,
我照顾好一切,我总是会的。
I take care of everything, and I always will.
好吧,好吧,这他妈的很棒
Okay, well, that's fucking great
你照顾了都柏林,
that you took care of Dublin,
但汤米还是要出手
but Tommy is still gonna make a move
为莉莉安娜的死报仇,
to avenge Liliana's death,
他的第一步将是我
and his first move will be me
当他发现我把子弹放在她身上时
when he finds out I put a bullet in her
以拯救你的屁♥股♥。
to save your ass.
我们最好在他发现之前杀了他。
We best kill him before he finds out.
我喜欢这个想法。
I like that idea.
我们需要团结,我们需要做好准备。
We need to be united, and we need to be ready.
那你说什麽?下一步是什麽?
What are you saying then? What's next?
你很快就会知道的。
You'll find out soon enough.
我正在做一些事情。
I'm working on something.
是的,你需要给我们更多一点。
Yeah, you're gonna need to give us a little more than that.
当我告诉你时,你会知道你需要知道什麽。
You'll know what you need to know when I tell you.
接听我的电♥话♥。
Answer my calls.
我讨厌你们两个人孤独地陷入危险之中。
I'd hate for youse two to end up alone and in danger.
他真是个胡说八道的艺术家。
He's such a bullshit artist.
他以为我们真的会信任他吗?
He thinks we're really gonna trust him?
在他做完一切之后?
After everything he's done?
也许我们应该让他认为我们这样做。
Maybe we should just let him think we do.
我们从未讨论过我们的新伙伴关係是什麽
We never discussed what our new partnership
会看起来像。
would look like.
你在想什麽?
What are you thinking?
我告诉过你,我要让大丽花恢复运行。
I told you I'm gonna have Dahlia back up and running.
让我们一起赚钱。
Let's make money together.
互相保护。操他。
Protect each other. Fuck him.
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
好。
Okay.
如果我们这样做,我们将所有内容分成 50/50。
If we do this, we split everything 50/50.
我们一起做出所有业务决策。
We make all business decisions together.
不出意外。没有秘密。不废话。
No surprises. No secrets. No bullshit.
我是妹。
I'm your sister.
交易。
Deal.
我要出去一会儿。
I'm gonna head out for a minute.
你能给我们点东西吗?
Will you order us something?
是的,伙计,所有这些听起来都像是真正艰难的一天。
Yeah, man, all of that sound like a real rough day.
纠正莉莉安娜的错误需要更长的时间。
It's gonna take longer to right Liliana's wrong.
弗林他妈的身体起来了。
Flynn's fucking bodied up.
你知道,我仍然为你工作
You know, I'm still down to work for you
如果我能帮你什麽。
if I can help you with anything.
你这辈子都不需要我的废话。
You don't need my bullshit in your life.
汤米,我对你来说真的很有价值。
Tommy, I could be real valuable to you.
你已经是了。
You already are.
这就是为什麽我在游戏中不需要你。
That's why I don't need you in the game.
你看到了D-Mac和Darnell的遭遇。
You saw what happened to D-Mac, to Darnell.
汤米,你到底在做什麽?
Tommy, what the hell are you doing?
跟我来。
Follow me.
让我们陷入一些好麻烦。
Let's get into some good trouble.
唷。汤米,男人。我们不应该在这裡。
Yo. Tommy, man. We shouldn't be in here.
他们像这样向黑人开枪。
They shoot Black people for shit like this.
不是没有人向任何人开枪。
Ain't nobody shooting nobody.
你觉得这个地方怎麽样?你的第一个想法是什麽?
What you think of this place? What's your first thought?
“这是一个不错的地方,”对吧?- 是的,这很好,
"It's a nice place," right? - Yeah, it's nice,
伙计,但我们擅自闯入。
man, but we trespassing.
不是没有人擅自闯入。
Ain't nobody trespassing.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
地方是你的。
Place is yours.
什麽?- 我借了一些钱,
What? - I borrowed some money,
那傢伙说这是一个崭露头角的社区。
and the guy said it was an up-and-coming neighborhood.
你真的可以做一些地方。
You could really make something of this place.
挺他妈的便宜。
Was pretty fucking cheap.
汤米,我不知道该说什麽。
Tommy, I don't know what to say.
没什麽好说的。
Ain't nothing to say.
不再有租金问题
No more rent problems
有了你所在的那个钱坑。
with that money pit you was at.
JP,你现在是主人了。
JP, you an owner now.
汤米,我很欣赏这个举动,伙计,
Tommy, I appreciate the move, man,
但你知道,我可以解决它。
but you know, I can work it off.
我不——我不想要施捨。
I don't-I don't want a handout.
哦,这不是慈善。
Oh, this ain't no charity.
听好了,太平绅士。这是如何工作的。
Listen up, JP. This how this work.
你儿子在我的手錶上被枪杀了,是吗?
Your son got shot on my watch, a'ight?
我欠你,还有你的家人。
I owe you, and you family.
好吧。拿。。。放轻鬆。
All right. Take... take it ease.
放轻鬆。
Take it ease.
你需要的只是一个工作人员,我在想,你知道......
All's you need is a staff, and I was thinking, you know...
也许当达内尔觉得
Maybe when Darnell feeling
更好的是,他会来为你工作。
better, he'd come work for you.
你知道的?家族企业。
You know? Family business.
你知道吗?
You know what?
凯特知道她在酒吧里走的路。
Kate know her way around a bar.
只需安装一些摄像头即可。
Just install some cameras.
我得蹦蹦跳跳。
I gotta bounce.
嘿。看起来不错,医生。
Hey. Looking good, Doc.
克劳迪娅,我能给你吗
Claudia, can I just give you
大丽花的崩溃和离开?
this breakdown of Dahlia and leave?
那是不可能的。- 我不能这样做。
That's not possible. - I can't do this.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表