剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
保护他不受我伤害?
Protect him from me?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
邻居告诉我的
My neighbor told me.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我是谁?
Who am I?
戴蒙德萨姆森
Diamond Sampson.
芝加哥兄弟帮的首脑
Head of CBI.
你是帮派成员…
You're a gangbanger and...
和毒贩
and a drug dealer.
但别误会
But don't get it twisted.
我跟你上♥床♥前就知道了
I knew that before I let you in my bed.
我不是小孩子
I'm grown,
但这个…
but this...
你…
you...
你不能对我儿子产生负面影响
...you cannot have a negative effect on my son.
这件事没得商量
That's nonnegotiable.
他生命中让他失望的男人够多了
He's had enough men in his life disappoint him.
不必再多一个
Don't need another.
知道了
I hear you.
但你错了
But you wrong.
那不是我
That's not who I am.
嗯,是这样吗?
Hmm. Really?
说来听听
Well, then enlighten me.
我只是一个试着不要,被我的错误定义的人
I'm just a man that's trying not to be defined by his mistakes,
我很努力想变得更好
and I'm working very hard to be better.
马娅安杰卢说“当人们展现他们的个性
You know, Maya Angelou said, "When people show you
相信他们第一次的表现”
who they are, believe them the first time."
所以戴蒙德萨姆森先生
So, Mr. Diamond Sampson,
你能证明马娅错了吗?
can you prove Maya wrong?
我会的
I will.
我们等着看吧
I guess we'll see.
该死
Fuck.
东西带着,跟我走
Get your shit, and come with me.
走吧
Let's go.
坐下
Sit down.
怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
这要问你吧
You tell us.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们发现瓦加斯的尸体
We found Vargas's body.
他的尸体?
His body?
什么意思?他死了?
What do you mean? He's dead?
昨晚发生什么事?
What the fuck happened last night?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我在会议前跟他碰面
I met up with him before the meet.
他帮我装窃听器
He wired me up.
我去开会,然后他没出现在
I went to the meet, and then he didn't show up
我们约好的地点
at the rendezvous spot.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
是吗?
Yeah?
我把一切都录下来了
I recorded everything.
我录下了汤米跟DSD帮交易的对话
I got Tommy on tape cutting a deal with the DSD.
所以不是,我没有胡说八道
So no, it ain't bullshit.
你跟瓦加斯本来约在哪碰面?
Where were you supposed to meet Vargas exactly?
华盛顿大道和基勒大道的转角
Corner of Washington and Keeler.
你没有把一切告诉我们
You're not telling us everything.
你在保护伊根吗?
Are you trying to protect Egan?
如果是的话,我做得还真糟
If I am, I'm doing a pretty shitty job of it.
我刚把他在会议里的录音交给你
I just gave you a tape of him at the meet.
那是你要的东西
That's what you wanted.
-那是我要的,不过现在… -这太夸张了
-It is what I wanted, but now... -This is bullshit.
你让我一直改变游戏规则
You keep moving the goalpost on me.
条件改变了,因为现在
The goalpost has changed, because I now have
我手上有个联邦调查局探员死了
a dead FBI agent on my hands.
我该相信这是某种巧合吗?
Am I supposed to believe this was some sort of a coincidence?
他的死跟那场会议一点关系都没有?
That it had nothing to do with that meet?
我不在乎你相信什么
I don't care what you believe.
你最好在乎
Well, you better care,
因为要是我发现你和瓦加斯的死有关
because if I can connect you at all to Vargas's murder,
你就准备一辈子待在牢里吧
you're looking at spending the rest of your fucking life in prison.
这样啊,好消息是
Well, it's a good thing I have no idea
我完全不知道他怎么死的
what happened to him then.
我要你把昨晚发生的一切都写下来
I want you to write down everything that happened last night.
有谁在那里
Who was there.
谁说了什么
Who said what.
我要知道每一个藏身处
And I want to know every stash house.
每个帮派的位置
Every gang location.
所有的电♥话♥号♥码
Every fucking phone number.
全部都要!
Everything!
然后我要你回家待着…
And then I want you to go home...
等我们跟你联络
and wait till you hear from us.
还有你最好不要出城
And you better not leave town.
天啊,鲍比
Jesus, Bobby.
怎么会变成这样?
How did this go wrong?
我要怎么跟艾加的太太说?
What am I gonna tell Edgar's wife?
哦,天啊,我不知道
Oh, Christ. I don't know.
弗林知道某些事
And Flynn knows something.
嗯,没错
Yeah, he does.
汤米伊根跟这件事脱不了关系
And Tommy Egan is right in the middle of this.
我很清楚
I know it.
只是得找出他是怎么牵扯其中的
Just have to find out how.
你知道吗?
You know what?
该来个下马威了
It's time for a show of force.
我们去突袭芝加哥兄弟帮
Let's raid CBI.
去各地攻击他们
Hit 'em everywhere.
我们需要搜查令,史黛西…
We need warrants, Stac...
我才不管什么搜查令!
I don't give a fuck about warrants!
我的手下死了
One of my own went down.
这件事现在是私人恩怨了!
This shit is personal now!
让他们知道他们不能,随便碰联邦调查局探员
Let us show them that they can't fuck with a Fed
还以为能逃得掉
and just think they can get away with it.
好的,算我一份
All right. I'm on board with it.
你跟我…
You and I...
我们在一起能有所作为
we're something together.
我们合作无间
We're a good team.
哦,天啊,我认得那个眼神
Oh, boy. I know that look.
怎么?你在想什么?
What? What are you thinking?
我要去激怒某个人
I'm gonna go rattle another cage.
看看能探出什么消息
See what else falls out.
拜托一下
Now, come on.
所以你杀了一个联邦调查局探员?
So you killed a fucking Fed?
严格来说,是维克托杀的,不过是的
Well, technically Vic did, but yeah.
这件事非做不可
It had to be done.
你知道这是什么意思
You know what this means.
他们会走焦土作战
They're gonna go scorched Earth,
但你得相信我
but man, you gotta trust me.
没有其他办法
There was no other way.
他们怎么知道你在哪?
Well, how did they know where you were?
我们在维克托的车上找到追踪器
We found a tracker on Vic's car,
所以你得彻底检查你家和车上
so you're gonna need to do a sweep of your house and car.
我们要更聪明
We gotta get smarter.
管好我们自己人
Keep our circle tight.
得开始搬货了
Gotta start moving the stash around.
钱和毒品
Money and product.
好的…
All right. All right.
我先确保这里没有窃听器
I'll start cleaning this place up,
然后就叫兄弟们上工
and I'll get the guys on the move.
哦,切回到芝加哥了
Oh, and Che is back in town,
所以我们又有机会能试着往上爬
so we got another chance to make a play and step up.
你在打什么主意?
So what you thinkin'?
毁灭之子帮
Sons of Destruction.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表