剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
然后当没人看的时候,我们直接滑进去。
And then when nobody's looking, we slide right on in.
我们只需要弄清楚如何移♥动♥所有这些重量。
We just gotta figure out how to move all this weight.
感恩,矮子。
Gratitude, shorty.
没有你,我永远无法付钱给米格尔。
I could've never paid Miguel without you.
我讨厌被那个溷蛋的短皮带拴住,
I hate being on that motherfucker's short leash,
你知道的?
you know?
不会太久。
Won't be for long.
我的船员和我的领地将永远为你骑行。
My crew and my territory will always ride for you.
我不是从来没有没有小鸡
I ain't never had no chick
像你今天那样为我挺过来。
come through for me the way you did today.
显然,你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥类型不对。
Clearly, you've been fuckin' the wrong type of bitches.
伙计,你没有错。
Man, you ain't wrong.
看,我不想扼杀这种氛围,但是——
Look, I don't wanna kill the vibe, but--
那就不要。-我是认真的,J。
Then don't. -I'm serious, J.
怎麽了?
What's up?
你的船员不信任你。
Your crew doesn't trust you.
看,我知道这并不容易,
Look, I know it ain't easy,
但你必须把你的狗屎放在一起。
but you gotta get your shit together.
没有你,真的失去了我的狗屎,格洛。
Really lost my shit without you, Glo.
你知道,如果你现在在这裡,你会踢我的屁♥股♥。
You know, you'd kick my ass if you were here right now.
还记得你,呃——你说这有多操蛋吗?
Remember when you, uh-- you said how fucked up it is
我的忠诚是你爱我的原因吗?
that my loyalty is the reason you love me?
那。。。
Well...
...我又回到了父亲身边。
...I'm back working with my father again.
但它——这不是你想的那样。
But it--it's not what you think.
我不想让你从上面看着思考
I didn't want you watching from up there thinking
我又让你失望了。
that I'd let you down again.
这一次,我忠于你。
This time, my loyalty is to you.
我只应该忠于你。
I only should've been loyal to you.
我要从裡面把沃尔特拿下来。
I'm gonna take Walter down from the inside.
那个溷蛋很想在荣耀的火焰中出去,
That fucker would love to go out in a blaze of glory,
但我不会给他那个。
but I'm not gonna give him that.
我要摧毁他建造的一切
I'm gonna destroy everything he's built
把他妈的心扯出来。
and rip his fuckin' heart out.
“因为这就是他对我所做的。
'Cause that's what he did to mine.
♪ Time, t-time For some jackin' ♪
♪ It's time, t-time For some jackin' ♪
♪ Come on, man We supposed to be brothers ♪
♪ What you tryna Kick knowledge? ♪
♪ I ain't never been To college ♪
该死的,去他妈的番茄酱。
Damn, fuck ketchup.
蒂莎,宝贝女儿,帮帮我。
Tisha, baby girl, help me out.
谢谢。
Thank you.
♪ Black bag whippin' Down MLK Boulevard ♪
罗伊,来吧!
Roy, come on!
小心!
Watch out!
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
説明!有人,救命!説明!救命,有人!
Help! Somebody, help! Help! Help, somebody!
嘿。嘿,宝贝。嘿嘿,醒醒。醒来。
Hey. Hey, baby. Hey, hey, wake up. Wake up.
醒来。醒来。妈妈来了。妈妈来了。醒来!
Wake up. Wake up. Mommy's here. Mommy's here. Wake up!
説明!説明!説明!我的宝贝!
Help! Help! Help! My baby!
一切都好吗?
Everything okay?
家人对我抓到的尸体进行了识别。
Family ID'd the body I caught.
可能在您的雷达上。嚼。
Might be on your radar. Chewy.
CBI,对吧?
CBI, right?
他转向叛国罪。
He flipped to Treason.
等等,那是新船员吗?
Wait, is that a new crew?
CBI显然已经分成两半。
CBI has apparently split in half.
看?
See?
这正是我需要你在工作队中的办公室的原因。
This is exactly why I need your office on the task force.
您可以获得街道级资讯
You're able to get that street-level information
即时。
in real time.
我的团队花了一周的时间才能听到这样的狗屎。
It takes my team a-a week to hear about shit like that.
去找院长就行了。
Just go to the superintendent.
我做了。
I did.
他不会对此有所説明,
He's not gonna be helpful with this,
除非你能够
unless you were able
让指挥官与他游说。
to get the commander to lobby with him.
绝对不行。
Absolutely not.
为什麽不呢?
Why not?
我不会妨碍你和我的老闆。
I'm not getting in the middle of you and my boss.
我已经得到了足够的热量,
I'm already gettin' enough heat,
感谢您的民权调查
thanks to your civil rights investigation
进入部门,对吧?
into the department, right?
但是——但这可以打倒城市中的所有玩家。
But--but this can take down all the players in the city.
它可以打倒卡特尔。我只需要CPD——
It could take down the cartel. I just need CPD to be--
史黛丝,你不能向CPD宣战
Stace, you can't declare war on CPD
然后期望他们成为你的盟友。
and then expect them to be your ally.
我不这样做。
I'm not doing it.
呸。
Ugh.
是的。
Yeah.
只--
Just--
是的,我会——我会在十分钟内到达那裡。
yeah, I'll--I'll be there in ten minutes.
好吧。
All right.
怎麽回事?
What's goin' on?
我需要带你回家。
I need to take you home.
在另一个遗嘱中
In yet another testament
对于这座城市与枪♥支♥暴♥力♥的斗争......
to this city's struggle with gun violence...
嘿,马库斯。我们得到了什麽?
Hey, Marcus. What do we got?
八岁的拉蒂莎·帕尔默。
Eight-year-old Latisha Palmer.
和家人一起走路回家。
Took a stray walking home with her family.
这个该死的城市。
This goddamn fuckin' city.
院长在路上?
The superintendent on his way?
他已经来了。
He's already here.
是的,斯泰斯,他们杀了一个小女孩。
Yeah, Stace, they killed a little girl.
债券总监现在在这裡。
Superintendent Bonds is down here now.
这对他或部门来说都不是一个好样子。
It's not a good look for him or the department.
你会得到你的专桉组。
You're gonna get your task force.
♪ On go ♪
♪ En garde ♪
♪ On go ♪
♪ En garde ♪
♪ I had enough of this shit ♪
♪ I'm leveling up In this bitch ♪
♪ Rollies is up in the sky ♪
♪ My bezel is up In this bitch ♪
♪ You niggas must wanna die ♪
♪ All of that bluffin' And shit ♪
♪ If nothing else We gonna ride ♪
♪ For all of that frontin' You did ♪
♪ They wishin' A nigga demise ♪
♪ I wish You niggas would rise ♪
♪ I put you niggas on ice ♪
♪ If I send them niggas The slide ♪
♪ I'm out here Raising the price ♪
♪ It's 30 and up for the pot ♪
♪ And I'll make you pay With your life ♪
♪ And you niggas Must've forgot ♪
♪ All of the work That I put in ♪
♪ I made it pop When you couldn't ♪
♪ I was right there When you wasn't ♪
♪ You feeling the way? Well, you should ♪
♪ Said I'll be good When I take that ♪
♪ Knew in my heart That I would ♪
♪ Thanks to you niggas I'm up now ♪
♪ Tell all my haters to look ♪
♪ All that I needed To come up ♪
♪ Y'all need a reason To run up ♪
♪ I'm running down For no reason ♪
♪ Maybe the reason I'm one up ♪
♪ Lord, my body all done up ♪
♪ Bustin' and still At a oner ♪
♪ She overlookin' the boss ♪
♪ En garde ♪
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表