剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Force...
-达尼尔还活着 -他在哪?
-Darnell's alive. -Where is he?
如果你喝酒、嗑药
I won't let you in Darnell's life
我绝不会让你出现在达尼尔的人生
if you're drinking and using drugs.
我希望你彻底切断塞尔维亚人的货源,因为他们所做的一切
让大家知道我不再供货给塞尔维亚人
Let everyone know the Serbs go hungry.
还有,小心纽尼斯…
如果他觉得被冷落,就不会继续效忠你
If he feels left out, he will not be loyal to you.
很高兴认识你,切
所以这白人就是帮我们赚钱的家伙
你利用我去接近切?
You used me to get to Che?
我知道你跟汤米在一起
I know you're involved with Tommy.
去问汤米有关拉凯莎格兰特的事
Ask Tommy about LaKeisha Grant.
我朋友伊莉丝在威尔刚三角形,有好几间俱乐部
My friend Elise owns a bunch of clubs in the Viagra Triangle.
所以你到底要不要参与?
Are you in or not?
我们在跟卡劳迪娅和塞尔维亚人做生意
We in with Claudia and the Serbs.
我们想跟你合作
We want to work with you.
继续跟他们俩合作
Keep working with both of them.
卡劳迪娅在做什么,全部告诉我就行
Just let me know everything that Claudia is doing.
当一个案件有行动中的线人时
When a case has an active CI,
他们会把跟案件有关的内容全部封锁
they suddenly put a wall up around the case.
你是说我们有内奸?
Are you telling me we got a snitch?
你的协议无效了
Your deal is void
除非你能指称汤米伊根,跟瓦加斯的死有关
unless you implicate Tommy Egan in Vargas' death.
我看到汤米伊根杀了瓦加斯探员
I saw Tommy Egan kill Agent Vargas.
里昂!
Leon!
关于戴蒙德,有件事你得知道
There's something you need to know about Diamond.
你又回去贩毒了
You're dealing drugs again.
他是一名假释官,所以你知道大家会去找他
He a parole officer, so you know they gonna look for him.
嗯,但他们永远找不到尸体
Yeah, but they ain't never gonna find the body,
所以我们不用担心那件事
so we ain't gotta worry about that,
但现在我们手上有更大的问题
but we got a bigger problem on our hands now.
苏珍妮认为芝加哥兄弟帮里有内奸
Jenny Su thinks there's a snitch in CBI.
她有说是谁吗?
Did she say who it is?
-没有,但我觉得是杰纳德 -哦,不可能
-No, but I think it's Jenard. -Oh, f**k no.
我弟有很多面向
Now, my brother may be a lot of things,
但不包括内奸
but a snitch ain't one of 'em.
好,他企图杀掉我们俩
Okay, he tried to kill both of us,
为了丘威背叛反叛帮,找我们寻仇
flipped Chewy to Treason, came after our s**t,
你却说他不可能是内奸?
but there ain't no way he a snitch?
没错,杰纳德关心的只有他的人生
Damn straight. Jenard all about this life,
他知道当内奸是最后一根稻草
and he know snitching is the last straw,
比死还糟
even worse than death.
有可能是维克托
It could be Vic.
我才刚看着那家伙
I just watched that motherf**ker
当着我的面杀了一名联邦调查员
kill a fed right in front of me.
他杀了他爸
He killed his pops.
不会的,维克托没问题
Nah, man. Vic's solid.
好的
All right.
那我们怎么找出是谁?
So how we gonna find out who it is?
我们要让所有人接受渗透测试
We gonna put all these motherf**kers to a dye test.
逮捕伊根?
Arrest Egan?
你不是认真的
You can't be serious.
为什么不是?
Why not?
维克托承认伊根开枪杀了瓦加斯
Vic admitted Egan shot Vargas.
对,我知道,史黛西,我在场
Yeah, I know, Stace. I was there.
你没有给维克托选择
You didn't give Vic a choice.
没人会知道那件事
No one will know.
天啊
Christ.
真♥相♥不再重要了吗?
Doesn't truth matter anymore?
鲍比,我们需要在伊根,杀掉我们其他人之前
Bobby, we need to make a move on Egan now
先对他采取行动
before he kills another one of us.
不要那么做
Don't do that.
不要利用瓦加斯的死
Do not use Vargas' death
合理化这种破事,史黛西
to justify this f**king bulls**t, Stacy.
你知道的,如果你这么做…
You know, if you move forward with this...
我只能去找辩护律师
I'm gonna make myself available to the defense counsel.
我会指证你做了什么
I'm gonna testify about what you did.
你在说笑
You're joking.
你没有给我选择
You're not giving me a choice.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你必须参与这项行动
You need to get on board with this
否则就闪一边去
or just get out of the way.
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell's going on with you, huh?
因为我开始不认识你了
'Cause I'm starting not to recognize you anymore.
感觉你根本不在乎做对的事
It's like you don't even care about doing the right thing.
看着我
Look at me.
这个案子正在改变我们
This case is changing us.
那是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
嗯,我想我有答案了
Yeah, I guess I got my answer.
我不在乎这件事对你有多重要
I don't care how important it is to you.
如果你想逮捕伊根
If you want to arrest Egan,
那你就得按规矩来
you're gonna have to do it by the book.
有什么事?
What you need?
来看看你好不好
Came to see how you're doing.
我听说最近跟你在一起的那小子的事了
I heard about that shorty you been kicking it with.
里昂?
Leon?
嗯,你知道的,道上就是这样
Well, you know, that's just how the game goes.
嗯,但你跟他很亲近,是吧?
Yeah, but you was close with him, though, right?
你教他怎么打拳击?
You was teaching him how to box?
汤米派你来的?
Tommy send you?
当然不是
Hell no, man.
我不是为了汤米来的
I ain't here for no f**king Tommy.
我来是因为你是我哥
I'm here 'cause I'm your brother, nigga.
说真的,你还好吗?
And for real, man. Is you good?
我没事
I'm straight.
你知道你在我面前不用伪装,好吗?
You know you ain't gotta front for me, right?
-我说了我没事 -好的
-I said I'm straight. -All right.
好的
Okay.
但说真的,如果你有需要什么
But you know if you need anything,
就打给我
for real, for real, just hit me up.
不管是什么,有我在
I mean, whatever it is, I got you.
好吗?
A'ight?
你知道吗?
You know what?
的确有件事你能帮我
There is something I could use your help with.
是什么?
What?
找出杀了里昂的混♥蛋♥
Find the motherf**kers that killed Leon.
你怎么在吃那种东西?
What are you doing eating that?
你知道那里面有多少糖吗?
You know how much sugar's in that?
没人帮我准备吃的,难道我要饿死?
我帮你做了粟米肉汤
米雷亚,我希望你有做笔记
Mireya, I hope you're taking notes.
真好吃,阿婆
我邀了戴蒙德萨姆森过来
I invited Diamond Sampson over.
为什么只有戴蒙德?
How come only Diamond?
我想试探他,看看有没有机会,让他跟汤米伊根拆伙
然后合并芝加哥兄弟帮和疯狂王子帮
接着我要接手一切
And I take over everything.
分而治之
Divide and conquer.
断了塞尔维亚人的货源后,切没有选择
With the Serbs cut off, Che will have no choice
只能让你成为他在城里唯一的分销商
but to make you his sole distributor in town.
然后我要杀了汤米伊根
And then I'm gonna kill Tommy Egan.
等那天到来…
And on that day...
我们要跳上私人飞机飞去墨西哥
we're gonna hop on a private plane and fly to Mexico,
你会像女王那般回归
and you're gonna return as the queen that you are.
但我今天需要借用你的车
我的在店里
没问题
我的车在纽尼斯那里,他很快就回来了
米雷亚
Mireya.
米雷亚
Mireya.
你留下来
Now you stay.
我几个小时后要注射胰岛素
I'm gonna need my insulin shot in a few hours.
哦,我刚接到工作上的信息
Oh, I just got a text from work.
是急事,所以…
It's an emergency, so, um...
你能帮他注射吗?
去吧,我来
好的
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表