剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
绝对不会有好下场,维克托
for people who f**k with me, Vic.
我什么都没做!
I didn't f**king do anything!
卡劳迪娅弗林,你被逮捕了
Claudia Flynn, you're under arrest.
听着,我可以跟你合作,警探
Listen, I'll work with you, Detective.
只要能让我脱离反黑法都行
Whatever it takes to get me out of the RICO.
一半的执法人员已经在替我们家工作了
Half of law enforcement's already on my family's payroll.
嗯,这一半不是
Yeah, not this half.
你是没办法把反黑法案件
Well, you're not gonna be able
加诸在我身上的
to land a RICO case on me.
我不知道这里发生什么事
I had no idea what was happening in there.
-他们陷害我 -省省吧,卡劳迪娅
-They set me up. -Save it, Claudia.
我们有你密谋杀人的证据
We got you on conspiracy to commit murder.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you mean.
你父亲的死
Your father's murder
和谋杀你弟未遂
and the attempted murder of your brother.
这是我弟安排的?他陷害我?
My brother f**king set this up? He set me up?
给我上车
Get in the f**king van.
动作快
Move it.
伊根在哪?伊根该死的在哪?
Where's Egan? Where the f**k is Egan?
听着,现在或许不是
Listen, this may not be the moment
执着在伊根身上的时候
to be fixated on Egan.
我们刚才又失去了一个自己人
We just lost another one of our own.
我很清楚那件事
I am highly f**king aware of that.
我也很清楚
I'm also highly f**king aware
我们没有达到我们的目标!
that we did not accomplish the goal!
史黛西,你为何不试着享受这份胜利?
Stacy, why don't you just try to enjoy this win?
就算不是为了你自己 为了兰金和瓦加斯啊
If not for yourself, do it for Rankin and Vargas.
嘿,别告诉我该享受什么!
Hey, don't f**king tell me what to enjoy!
我们没完成我们计划要做的事
We set out to do a job that we did not accomplish.
我们抓到米尔科维奇、卡劳迪娅 和马昆斯贩毒集团!
We got Mirkovic, Claudia, and the Marquez Cartel!
我的标准比较高!
My standards are f**king higher!
我要知道汤米伊根在哪!
I wanna know where Tommy f**king Egan is!
我没时间玩游戏,这是要干嘛?
I don't have time for games. What the f**k is this about?
我们把事情办成了
We getting s**t done.
解释清楚,废话少说
Explain yourself. Enough bulls**t.
我正要解释,你先看这个,切
I'm about to. You just watch this, Che.
这会帮我解释一切
It's gonna explain everything for me.
我想我警告过你不要攻击塞尔维亚人
I thought I warned you not to target the Serbs.
你让马昆斯和埃斯特拉达贩毒集团 陷入开战的风险
You've risked a war between the Marquez and Estrada Cartels.
芝加哥兄弟帮完全没插手这件事
CBI fingerprints ain't on this.
你们的人和埃斯特拉达贩毒集团的人 也跟此事无关
And yours ain't neither, or the Estrada Cartel's.
塞尔维亚人是马昆斯贩毒集团
The Serbs were the Marquez Cartel's
在芝加哥唯一的客户
only customer in Chicago.
现在他们垮台
Now that they off the board,
埃斯特拉达成为城里唯一的供应商
Estrada is the city's only supplier.
自从我来到这里,米格尔就一直 跟塞尔维亚人处不来
Miguel been beefing with the Serbs since I got here.
你没损失钱财的唯一理由
The only reason that you ain't losing money
是因为芝加哥兄弟帮
is because CBI been busy
忙着在这里建立联盟
building up this coalition right here.
我们让芝加哥一半的组织
We got half or Chicago's organizations
聚集在一起
all under one roof.
我们一直在替米格尔做他的工作
We've been doing Miguel's job for him.
如果你把过去米格尔和米尔科维奇 经手的分销
If you put Diamond and me in charge of the distribution
交给我和戴蒙德负责…
that Miguel and Mirkovic used to run...
切,我跟你保证,你绝对不会后悔的
Che, I can only promise you, you will not regret that.
米格尔会继续作为 埃斯特拉达的销♥售♥管道
Miguel will continue to be the Estrada's pipeline.
现在既然塞尔维亚人不在其中了
Now with the Serbs off the picture,
他会按规矩来
he'll fall in line.
但我很乐意指定芝加哥兄弟帮 接手塞尔维亚人的生意
But I'm happy to appoint CBI as the Serbs' successors.
听起来很棒
Sound good to me.
我们会帮你赚大钱的
We gonna make you a lot of money.
-我喜欢那句话 -我也喜欢那句话
-Now, I like the sound of that. -I like the sound of that, too.
嘿,杰纳德,再帮切倒杯酒
Hey, Jenard, get Che another drink.
我来吧
I got it.
不,没关系
No, it's cool.
我来吧
I got it.
你处理掉维克托了?
You take care of Vic?
当然
I sure f**king did.
戴蒙德、汤米…
Diamond, Tommy...
我要安排你和米格尔会面
I'm setting up a meeting between you and Miguel.
谢谢,老大
Gracias, jefe.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这应该会很有趣 -非常
-This should be interesting. -Very.
给米雷亚:打包行李,宝贝 巴塞罗那,我们来了
他逃脱了
He f**king got away.
伊根耍我们,维克托也耍我们
Egan played us, and Vic did, too.
我们抓到贩毒集团的主要成员
We got major cartel players,
就跟你承诺的一样
just like you promised.
司法部会开心的
The DOJ will be happy.
你大获全胜
It's a huge win for you.
是伊根大获全胜
It's a huge win for Egan.
他让我看起来像个外行人
He made me look like a goddamn amateur.
你应该听我的,史黛西
You should have listened to me, Stacy.
我跟你说过事情不太对劲,对吧?
I told you something was off about this, right?
老天啊,我不只失去一名警探
And for Christ's sakes, I didn't only lose a detective.
我还失去一名朋友,你能承认吗?
I lost a friend. Can you acknowledge that?
如果当初我想逮捕伊根时
Rankin would still be alive
你让我逮捕他,兰金就不会死了
if you'd let me arrest Egan when I wanted to.
你开什么玩笑?
Are you f**king kidding me?
你会是个了不起的政客
You're gonna be a fantastic politician.
你没做到的事
Tommy and Diamond have succeeded
汤米和戴蒙德做到了,米格尔
where you failed, Miguel.
他们铲除塞尔维亚人
They took the Serbs off the board.
现在那部分的生意归他们了
Now that part of the board is theirs.
芝加哥兄弟帮和疯狂王子帮 必须好好相处
CBI and Insane Princes need to play nice.
一点良性竞争对我的生意有好处
A little healthy competition is good for my business.
但不能再有像你对塞尔维亚人做的
But there will be no more retaliatory bulls**t
那种报复行为,米格尔
like you did with the Serbs, Miguel.
我希望从现在起一切顺利进行
I expect things to run smoothly from now on
大家都有君子风度
and for everyone to behave as gentlemen.
你怎么没带你手下纳奇来?
Why didn't you bring your boy Naci?
他是第一个叫我老外的人
He was the first person to ever call me guero.
我喜欢他,他在哪?
I like him. Where he at?
他来不了
He couldn't make it.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
我们必须查出是谁对我们做出这种事的
We need to find out who did this to us.
我相信我弟和汤米有参与谋划
I'm sure my brother and Tommy are in on the setup.
我跟你说过我看得出谁是赢家
I told you I know a winner when I see one.
你该死的在说什么?
What the f**k are you talking about?
你最好注意说话的方式,卡劳迪娅
You better watch how you speak to me, Claudia,
因为在我看来,是你需要我
'cause from where I'm sitting, you the one who needs me.
你打算背叛我?
Are you gonna play me?
你从一开始就参与其中?
Were you in on this from the start?
回答我
Answer me.
嘿,卡劳迪娅
Hey, Claudia.
我替利利亚娜准备了一个 很特别的礼物要给你
I got a very special gift for you from Liliana.
浮夸的贱♥人♥
Fancy-a** bitch.
做得好,表亲
Good work, cousin.
虽然不想承认,但你真的有本事
Hate to say it, but you a real one.
现在我全力支持你了
I'm all-in with you now.
我很感谢,但在街头上
Appreciate that, but we gonna have to play
我们还得假装我们依旧不合一阵子
like we still beefing in the streets a little longer.
我以为那是因为卡劳迪娅?
I thought that was 'cause of Claudia?
-那贱♥人♥死了 -没错
-Bitch is dead. -Yeah.
但我还有一件事要请你去办
But I got one more piece for you to play.
好,说吧,是什么事?
Okay, tell me, what's up?
嘿,JP?
Yo, JP?
我们今晚在桥上帮你赚了点钱
We making you some money tonight at the bridge.
妈,搞什么?
Ma, what the f**k?
老天啊,你把那些可♥卡♥因♥吸光了?
Jesus Christ, did you do all that coke?
帮我
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表