剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
I would, too, for a booty like that.
这肯定能当招摇摆显的迷因
If flexing was a meme, this would be it.
接着就要上♥床♥了
Panty drop is sure to follow.
你觉得那女孩是谁?
Who do you think the girl is?
从他脸上不可自拔的笑容来看
Judging by his Kool-Aid smile,
希望那是他的致命弱点罗
let's hope his kryptonite.
我们需要她的特写
We need a close-up of her we can use.
哦…
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
需要一点时间,但你能学会的
Takes a minute, but you gonna get it.
学自排车不是比较简单吗?
Wouldn't this be easier if it was an automatic?
会比较简单,但是没这么有趣
It would be easier, but it wouldn't be as much fun.
有趣?
Fun?
听着,学会怎么开手排车
Look, you learn how to drive a stick,
你就什么车都能开
you can drive anything.
不,这毫无意义
No. This is pointless.
肯德尔说得没错,我根本不应该开车
Kendall's right. I shouldn't drive at all.
我开车上路会害死人的
People are gonna die with me on the road.
为什么要提起他?
Why we gotta mention him?
他了解我
He knows me.
听着,很抱歉浪费你的时间
Look, I'm sorry I wasted your time.
你没有浪费我的时间,好吗?
You ain't waste my time, all right?
或许我不像肯德尔那么了解你
And I may not know you like Kendall,
但就我对你的认识,我知道你能学起来
but I know you enough to know that you gonna get this.
我给你我的承诺
I made you a promise.
我总是能守住我的承诺
I always keep my promises.
我们一起深呼吸
So let's take a breath together.
把那些负面情绪
Now let go of all that negative
全都放掉,好吗?
dark-cloud shit, okay?
脚踩在离合器上
Foot on the clutch.
挂到一档
Put it in first.
就是这样,同时踩一点油门
There you go, little bit of gas
和放开离合器
and off the clutch, same time.
哇!
Whoo!
没错,你上路了
There you go, and you in gear.
-好的 -你看看!
-Okay. -Look at that!
你有感觉到吗?你有感觉到
Yo, you feel that? You feel that vibration
-座椅下的震动吗?-嗯
-underneath your seat? -Uh-huh.
好的,那是心跳声
All right, That's the heartbeat.
-听那个声音 -好的
-Listen to her. -Okay.
它会跟你说它要什么
She gonna tell you what she want.
开手排车的重点在于…
With a stick shift, it's all about...
触碰、抓握
touch, grip,
沟通、加速
communication, acceleration.
你还在教我怎么换档吗?
You still teaching me how to switch gears?
嗯,那当然
Y-yeah. Of course I am.
魔鬼藏在细节里
The devil's in the details.
多踩一点油门,然后挂到二档
Little more gas, and put it in second.
好的
Okay.
嗯,很完美
Well, that was pretty flawless.
看吧,我就说你学得起来
See, I told you you was gonna get this.
-好的 -就是这样
-Okay. -There you go.
你想要的话可以慢一点
You can slow down a little bit if you want.
-不要 -不要?你可以吗?好的
-Nah. -No, no? You okay? All right.
好的,我想停车场的练习
All right, I guess the parking lot portion
已经结束了
of this is over with.
你要带我去哪?我们要去哪?
Where are you taking me? Where we going?
去兜风!哇!
Going for a ride! Whoo!
该死
Fuck.
哇!
Whoo!
我喜欢那个声音
I like the sound of that.
上车…
Get in. Get in.
快点…
Hurry up. Come on.
你觉得他有认出你吗?
Do you think he made you?
没有,我觉得我们没有惊动他
No. I don't think we woke up the baby.
我想我们刚取得突破了
I think we just had a breakthrough.
跟马里奥安德烈提比起来如何?
How's this for Ario Fandretti?
来吧,你最好快点
Gonna do this, you better do this.
啊!
Ahh!
你在跟火车比赛!
You really racing this fucking train!
用力踩!
Step on it!
哦!
Oh!
你疯了
You crazy.
拜托,快点
Come on. Hurry up.
我们得把这批货拿去街头卖♥♥,兄弟
We gotta get this shit on the streets, bro.
痱子粉?
Baby powder?
这比卫生纸还稀薄啊,老兄
This shit thinner than toilet paper, my nigga.
你能不能闭嘴
Would you shut the fuck up
把货装到袋子里?
and put the shit in the bags, bro?
听着,你能多帮我找些小伙子吗?
Look, you get me some more young uns?
我需要一些好手,兄弟
I need some hustlers, bro.
我在处理了
Working on it.
芝加哥兄弟帮给的钱更多,卖♥♥得更便宜
CBI paying more, selling cheaper.
拜托,老兄,别再提芝加哥兄弟帮了
Come on, nigga, say less about CBI
多想想我们需要卖♥♥这批货的人手
and more about the bodies we need to move this shit.
有利尔K的消息吗?
Any word on Lil K?
没有,为什么这么问?
No. Fuck you asking for?
我只是想说你可能已经,抓到那家伙之类的
I just thought you might've caught up with the nigga or somethin'.
没有
Nah. Mm-mm.
那家伙躲我躲得一副
You know, that nigga dodging me like I'm his baby mama
我是他孩子的妈之类的
or somethin', you know?
塞族人:今天付款,时间到了,别逼我们去找你拿
你的脖子怎么了?
What happened to your neck?
老兄,这不是你该担心的事
Nigga, you worried about the wrong shit.
你该担心的是
What you need to be worried about is having yo' ass outside
今天要上街头
in the motherfucking streets today,
狠狠地逼迫这些人干活
pressing these niggas hard as fuck.
好吗?我需要你保持专注,老兄
A'ight? I need you to lock in, bro.
听到没?我需要每个人
You hear me? I need everybody.
都给我保持专注
Everybody, just lock the fuck in.
你能做到吗?该死
Can you do that? Damn.
呃,你很快就学会怎么开车了
So, uh, you learned how to drive real fast.
我说我不会开车时
I might have exaggerated a little bit
可能稍微夸张了一点
when I said I can't drive.
我有开过一、两次车
I've been behind the wheel once or twice.
-哦,这样就说得通 -嗯
-Oh. See, that makes sense. -Yeah.
不过,你跟那辆火车竞速
But still, you racing that train,
还是很厉害
that shit was amazing.
嘿,大家都说一个人好坏,取决于老师,所以…
Hey, they say you're only as good as your teacher, so...
谢谢你那么说
Thank you for that.
这是我的第一次
This is some first-time shit for me.
你知道的,我从来没来过动物园
You know, I ain't never been to a zoo before.
嗯,继续跟我混在一起
Mm. Keep hanging out with me,
你会有很多第一次
there's gonna be a lot of first times.
是吗?那算是承诺吗?
Yeah? That a promise?
那是事实
It's a fact.
-快点,丢啊 -我拿到了
-Come on, throw it. -I got it.
嘿,来拿啊
Yo, get it. Get it.
-哦 -来啊
-Oh. -Come on.
你看那些可爱的孩子
Look at those cuties.
小孩?
Kids, huh?
你以后想要有小孩吗?
They in your future?
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
我看见你看那些孩子的眼神了
Well, I see the way you be eyeing them little ones.
我是一名护士,关心是我的天性
I'm a nurse. I'm attentive by nature.
嗯
Huh.
那你呢?
What about you?
我不觉得我有这个选项
I don't think they're in the cards for me.
嘿,今天谢谢你,我过得很开心
Hey, thank you for today. I had the best time.
你知道吗?我也是
Uh, you know what? So did I.
你说得没错,你守住你的承诺了
And you were right. You kept your promise.
我会开车了,或至少比我之前
I can drive--or at least drive a little bit better
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表