剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
look at your mouth, you know?
听着,我真幸运
Look, I'm a lucky-ass man--
混♥蛋♥,我知道你偷了我的项链
Motherfucker, I know you stole my necklace.
就是为了买♥♥毒品?
This what you do with it?
偷你的项链?
Stole your necklace?
拜托,桑蒂,没人要偷
Come on, man. Shanti, ain't nobody stole
你那条便宜货
your little cheap-ass necklace, man.
拜托,亲爱的
Come on, love.
别这样…
Don't do that. Don't do that.
不行
Uh-uh.
你看,问题就出在这里,宝贝
See, that's what the problem is, babe.
懂吗?
You understand?
问题是,你就是不懂
The problem is, you just don't get it.
你不懂
You don't understand.
嗯,我懂
Yeah, I do understand.
我男人不会偷我的东西
My man would not steal shit from me
除非他吸毒
unless he was on some shit.
桑蒂,放轻松,好吗?
Shanti, relax, okay?
你会坏了我的高♥潮♥,宝贝
You-you-you gon' blow my high, baby.
-去你的高♥潮♥!-哦,天啊!
-Fuck your high! -Oh, my God!
桑蒂,好
Shanti. Okay.
你不能这样对我们,混♥蛋♥!
You're not doing this to us, motherfucker!
我不会站在一旁看着你死!
I'm not gon' stand by and watch you die!
搞什么!好
What the fuck! Okay.
你以为只有你痛苦?
You think you're the only one in pain?
好,住手!住手!
Okay, just stop! Stop!
摆脱这玩意,给我醒醒!
Snap out of this shit and wake the fuck up!
我不会跟输家在一起的,老杰!
I don't fuck with losers, J!
你不是输家!
And you're not no fuckin' loser!
记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
你是王!
You're a king!
你是天生的领导者!
You were born to lead!
看着我
Look at me.
戴蒙德可以让你回去芝加哥兄弟帮
Diamond can get you back at CBI,
但你必须戒毒
but you gotta get clean.
从现在开始
That starts now.
你戒得掉吗?
Can you beat this shit?
我或毒品
It's me or the drugs.
你自己选
You choose.
我要你看着
I want you to watch.
你从哪弄到这些药丸的?
Where do you get the pills from?
你是警♥察♥?
You a cop?
我们必须自己去街头买♥♥毒品
We have to score them on the street ourselves
才能在这里转卖♥♥
so we can resell them in here.
客人不能带任何东西进来
Customers can't bring anything in.
看你赚多少,我能让你赚两倍
I can double whatever you're making.
有兴趣吗?
You interested?
很好
Good.
昨晚卖♥♥得太好了
That was a great fuckin' night moving product.
我们应该早点合作的
We shoulda joined forces earlier.
嗯,我跟你说过
Yeah, I told you the North Side
北边会让你赚大钱
was gon' be a money maker for you.
没错
You did.
听我说,我们刚离开的那间俱乐部…
Hey, look, that club we just left...
只是其中之一,好吗?
it's one of many, all right?
另外还有十间店,能消化我们手上的货
We got ten other places ready to move what we got.
是吗?在我们开始卖♥♥之前
Yeah? I gotta talk to Mirkovic
我要跟米尔科维奇谈,避免出什么差池
before we start moving to avoid any hiccups.
拿去
Here, take that.
他还在气
He's still got his panties in a bunch
深红计划的事
over the Crimson Projects.
-深红计划?-嗯,之前是他的
-Crimson Projects? -Yeah, used to be his.
现在是我们的了
Now they ours.
听着,你跟你的上家讨论
Well, look, when you talk to your connect
在这里卖♥♥药时,我也想在场
about moving up here, I wanna be there.
我和戴蒙德会处理
Me and Diamond will handle it.
拿去,在我忘记之前
And here. Before I forget, take this.
用那支电♥话♥跟我联络
Only contact me on that.
我的号♥码在里面
My number's in there.
晚点联络
I'll hit you later.
今天辛苦了
Good work today.
好的
Okay.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥,米雷亚?
给米雷亚:今天逛车很开心 你后来还好吗?
你知道吗?
You know what?
米雷亚
您的电♥话♥已经进入自动…
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic--
我做了什么?
What the fuck did I do?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,搞什么,王八蛋?
Hey, what the fuck, motherfucker?
你想害死我?
Are you trying to get me killed?
你必须退开!
You need to back the fuck off!
我做不到
I can't do that.
汤美很多疑,好吗?
Tommy's so fuckin' paranoid, all right?
他会看到你
He's gonna spot you.
等他发现你,我就死定了!
And when he does, I'm a fucking dead man!
我们说好了,维克托
This is the deal, Vic.
你得相信我知道自己在干嘛
You're gonna have to trust that I know what I'm doing.
回家睡个觉吧
Now go home. Get some sleep.
这什么东西?
Fuck is this shit?
漫画
A comic book.
我知道这是漫画!
I know it's a fuckin' comic book, nigga!
你喜欢看这种娘们的东西?
You like this pussy shit?
你妈说你让别人偷你的东西
Your mom said you lettin' niggas steal your shit.
我没有让他们偷
I'm not letting them.
那他们是怎么得手的?
Then how?
你不敢跟他们打
You afraid to fight,
替自己出头?
stand up for yourself?
我怎么有你这种儿子?
How the fuck are you my son?
嘿,你想要这个?
Yo, you want this?
那就从我这里抢回去
Then take it from me.
我让你一拳
I'll give you a free shot.
打我,你就能拿回去
Hit me, and you can have it back.
别像娘们似的!
Don't be a pussy!
打我啊!
Fuckin' hit me!
我才没养出同性恋!
I ain't raisin' no faggot!
打我啊!
Hit me!
哦,你要哭了?
Oh, you gon' cry, huh?
我伤到你的感情?
Did I hurt your feelings?
没人在乎你的感受
Don't nobody give a fuck about your feelings.
你为什么这么恨我?
Why do you hate me so much?
恨你?
Hate you?
如果我恨你,你会知道的
You'd know it if I hated you.
我是要让你成为男人!
I'm trying to make you a man!
过来!
Come here!
你最好强悍一点
You better toughen the fuck up,
否则你这辈子
or niggas gon' be stealing your shit
都会有人偷你东西!
for the rest of your life!
别告诉我该怎么做
Don't tell me what the fuck to do.
你有什么毛病啊?
Fuck is wrong with you?
嗯,不要给我看天空
Yeah, don't be looking up in the fucking sky.
我有门路能打进一间
I have access
豪华、会员专属的脱衣舞俱乐部
to exclusive, members-only strip clubs
那边只有脱衣舞娘
where the strippers are the only ones
能带药丸进去
who can get the pills in.
未开♥发♥的市场,我会成为他们的上家
It's untapped, and I'll be their connect.
我要你跟我一起工作
I want you to work with me.
伙伴
Partners.
我提供毒品
I supply the product.
你的手下负责分销
Your crew handles distro.
嗯,哇
Mm, wow.
哇
Wow.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表