剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
For me, loyalty is a virtue,
我总是会奖赏忠心的人
and I reward that shit all day.
我尊重那一点
I can respect that.
还在收钱?
Still doing pickups, huh?
今天大家都在找我麻烦
Everybody busting my balls today.
不,我只是需要快速做个自我介绍
No, I just needed to make a quick introduction.
绝对不要让人觉得他们没人管
Never let nobody think they don't got leadership,
一秒都不行
not for one second.
嘿,你知道吗?你跟我很像
Hey, you know what? You and me are a lot alike.
哦,不,维克托
Oh, no, Victor.
你跟我…一点都不像
You and me... we ain't nothing alike.
我每一分钱都是自己挣来的
I fought for every cent that I got.
当你出生在二垒时
Don't think you hit a double,
别以为自己打出二垒安打
when you was born on second base.
上车,走吧
Come on, let's go.
嗯,今天剩下的货我自己去送
Yeah, I'm going solo on the rest of the drops today.
这件事太疯狂了
Man, this shit OC.
那家伙在上面淋点糖浆
Your man's out here putting syrup on shit
就要你叫它班戟
and making you call it pancakes.
你自己经营芝加哥兄弟帮15年
Fifteen years you been running CBI by yourself.
现在回到街头干小弟的活
Now we back out here doing corner-boy shit.
嘿,低调点,那白人是想阻碍你的发展
Hey, low-key, that white boy trying to hold you big-time.
你懂什么?别说了
Yo, what the fuck you know, huh? Fuck up.
戴蒙德怎么说?
What Diamond say?
他没挺你?那是你家人,对吧?
He didn't back your shit up? That's your blood, right?
好的,管他的
All right, nigga, fuck it.
枪手给你的那把枪还在你身上吗?
You still got that gun Shoota gave you?
-对 -那把枪没问题?
-Yeah. -It's clean?
嗯,在矮个儿手上,就在前面
Yeah, shorty got it down the block.
好的
All right.
那你还站在这里干嘛?
What the fuck you still standing here for, nigga?
-去拿啊 -好的
-Go get it. -All right.
蠢蛋
Stupid motherfucker.
哦,该死,嘿,兄弟
Oh, shit, yo, yo, my man.
我的兄弟回来了,你在找什么?
My man's back. What you looking for?
药丸、药粉?
Pills, powder?
跟上次一样,还是你要换点别的?
Same as last time, or are you trying to switch it up?
因为你知道的,我也有霹雳可♥卡♥因♥
'Cause, you know, I got rocks, too.
离我远点
Fuck away from me.
我不嗑药了
I ain't doing that shit no more.
告诉我你把事情安排好了
Tell me you got that shit lined up.
嗯,DSD帮愿意跟我们谈
Yeah, DSD's willing to hear us out.
但我得跟你说,查沃…
But I got to tell you, though...Chavo...
他是个急性子,所以做好准备
he a sketched-out dude, so be prepared.
那家伙不喜欢浪费时间
Buddy don't play about nothing.
很好,我也是
Good, me neither.
嘿,听着,晚点联络
Hey, look, I'll catch you later.
好
Bet.
萨姆森先生,你过来真好
Mr. Sampson, cool of you to stop by.
这个你有兴趣吗?
You up on this one?
天啊,谢谢你
No man. Thank you.
-你有练习吗?-天啊…
-So you been practicing? -Man...
我有试着练习
...I been trying.
好的
Okay.
里昂?
Leon?
-嘿 -我来
-Hey. -Let me get those.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看,他给我的
Check me out. Look what I got.
一切都好吗?你们还好吗?
So everything all right? Y'all good?
嗯,没有我们应付不了的事 对吧,妈?
Yeah, nothing we can't handle, right, Mom?
没错
Exactly.
我们该怎么答谢你的惊喜呢?
So to what do we owe the surprise?
我想你们都听说深红计划火灾的事了
I'm sure you all heard about the Crimson fires.
他们要办一场筹款活动
Well, they're doing a fundraiser to, you know,
帮助有需要的人
help everyone in need, you know,
给他们食物、衣服和生活必需品
give 'em food and clothes and give 'em the essentials,
呃,他们找我去发表演说
and they, uh, they asked me to speak,
你知道的,试着尽份心力
you know, just to try to help out.
我是来邀请你们的
I came by here to invite you all.
所以你要给一场正式演讲?
So you're doing, like, a speech?
对,正式演讲,我想是的
Yeah, uh, yeah, like a speech, I guess, yeah.
-天啊,真了不起 -太厉害了
-Man, that's fire. -That's...that's impressive.
这里有个很会演讲的家伙
And you got the big speech guy right here.
有什么秘诀要给萨姆森先生吗?
You got any tips for Mr. Sampson?
嗯,我想你该说实话
Well, I think you should tell the truth, you know,
因为当你不相信你自己说的话时
because the audience can tell
观众是看得出来的
when you don't believe what you're saying,
等你讲完后他们不会给你一丝一毫的爱
and they won't give you any love when it's over.
-说实话,是吧?-嗯
-Tell the truth, huh? -Yep.
嗯,爱
Hmm, love.
你拿出最好的状态
You brought you're A game.
我只有这种状态
It's the only game I got.
别介意我这么说
If you don't mind me saying,
你打扮起来很好看
you clean up well.
你没想到实在太可惜了
Be a shame if you thought any different.
-你手下那些姑娘… -很厉害,对吧?
-And your girls... -Are the shit, right?
试着读我的身体语言
Trying to read my body language.
她们会帮我们赚大钱的
They gonna make us crazy money.
哦,我好久没有这么开心了
Oh, this is the most fun I've had in a long time.
当然
Of course it is.
所有女孩
Every flavor imaginable
都任我们摆布
is at our beck and call.
嘿,我们有机会
Hey, what's my chances
来场专属我们的私人表演吗?
of, um, going to have a little private show for ourselves?
或是去楼上?
Upstairs maybe?
给我们的贵宾
For our VIPs.
她好性感
She's killing me.
贵宾
VIPs.
嘿,两位女士要不要有人作伴啊?
Hey, you ladies needing some company?
嗯,这里看起来没什么活力
Yeah, the action was looking a little dead over here.
搞什么?
Yo, what the fuck?
保持安静,你就不会受伤
Keep quiet, and you won't get hurt.
一个大男人,拿一把小刀
Big man, little knife.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
把珠宝摘下来
Take off your jewelry now.
快点,听到没?
Now, huh?
很好
Good.
把嘴巴闭上
Now, keep your fucking mouth shut,
否则我们会跟你回家,割断你的喉咙
or we'll follow you home, and we'll cut your throats.
那是怎么回事?
What the fuck was that?
你错过几次会面
You've missed multiple meetings,
而且你似乎不想亲自跟瓦加斯回报
and you don't seem to want to update Vargas in person.
我开始觉得你不再站在我们这边了
I'm starting to feel like you're no longer on our side.
你要我做的我全都做了
I've done everything you've asked,
在汤米许可的范围下尽量靠近他
getting as close to Tommy as he'll let me.
你不能再继续对我紧迫盯人
You need to stop hovering over my shoulder.
-我会被你害死的 -我告诉你,维克托
-You're gonna get me killed. -Well, I got news for you, Vic.
这个行动不是你做主
You are not running this operation,
所以我们叫你做什么、什么时候做
so you're gonna do exactly what we tell you to do
你就给我照办
when we tell you to do it.
清楚了吗?
Is that clear?
所以就这样?
So that's it?
你叫我过来就是为了威胁我?
You just brought me here to threaten me?
汤米的电♥话♥…我们追丢了
Tommy's phone...we seem to have lost track of it.
那是因为他已经换了
That's 'cause he switched it out already.
他是专家
He's a professional.
他知道你的盯梢人、换电♥话♥
He knows your tail, switches phones,
赚他的钱
moves his money.
我要知道汤米更大的计划
Well, I want to know Tommy's bigger plan.
我们已经知道他跟城里
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表