剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah?
哇
Wow.
哦,好耶
Oh, yes.
哦,我们要去哪?
Ooh, where we goin'?
去西边
To the West Side.
好的,我赞成,只要能开过去都行
All right, I'm with you, long as we make it out.
忘了什么东西?
Forgettin' something?
你为什么那么喜欢那辆福特野马?
So why do you love your Mustang so much?
嗯,这是个好问题
Hmm, that's a good question.
从外观看,它很漂亮、快速、坚固
Well, on the outside, it's slick, fast, hard as fuck.
但从内部看,它开起来很顺
But on the inside, it's well oiled,
可靠、精细
solid, intricate.
如果你好好照顾它,它就会照顾你
And if you take care of it, it will take care of you.
-懂吗?-嗯
-Feel me? -Mm-hmm.
它就是那么忠心
It's very loyal like that.
可惜美国车糟透了
Well, too bad American cars suck.
少来了!笑死人
Get the fuck outta here! You're killin' me.
咱们看看这辆德国车有什么本事吧
Well, let's see what your little German ride can do.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
感觉她真的很喜欢…
It seems she really likes that...
那些德国车
...those German cars.
什么?
What?
肯德尔:我昨晚被攻击,我在医院 你在哪?
汤美,我得走了
Tommy, I have to go.
怎么了?
What happened?
听着,这应该能付清杰纳德欠的钱
Look, this should have Jenard all caught up.
太迟了
It's too late.
这些连利息都不够付
This doesn't even cover the interest.
那些计划对我来说是一辈子的钱
Those projects are a lifetime's worth of money for me.
我要拿回来
I want them back.
那我做不到
That's something I can't do.
我受够这场游戏了
I'm done playing this game.
要是我拿不回来,他就死定了
I get them back or he dies.
所以他们有偷东西吗?
So what, did they steal anything?
不是抢劫
It wasn't a robbery.
他们都穿得很体面,墨西哥人
They were well dressed, Mexicans.
其中一个人甚至戴着爱彼的表,天啊
One even had a Audemars Piguet watch on, for Christ's sake.
而且他知道我是外科医生
And he knew I was a surgeon.
你认得他们吗?
Did you recognize him at all?
不,我不认得
No. No, I didn't.
米雷亚,怎么会有人想对我做这种事?
Mireya, why would somebody wanna do this to me?
我不知道
I have no idea.
谢谢你见我,汤美
Thanks for meeting me, Tommy.
嗯,不会
Yeah, of course.
我是说,沃尔特那件事真惨
I mean, that was some shit that went down with Walter.
我不知道我是该向你致哀
I don't know whether I should offer you my condolences
还是该恭喜你
or if I should say congratulations.
是谁做的?
Who did it?
是我
I did.
这样啊,那就恭喜啦
Well, congratu-fuckin'-lations then.
那不容易
That shit ain't easy.
问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
他的地盘现在是什么状况?
What's the status of his territory?
-现在是我的了 -不会吧
-It's mine now. -No shit.
嗯
Yeah.
所以我想见你
That's why I wanted to see you.
如果加入你 和芝加哥兄弟帮的提议还有效
If that offer to join you and CBI is still good,
我会把那些地盘一起带过来
I'll bring it with me.
昨天的价码跟今天的不同
Yesterday's price is not today's price.
后来发生了很多事
A lot happened since then.
-对我们俩都是 -嗯,你知道的
-For both of us. -Well, you know,
我们可以打过去,把它抢过来
we could just march up there and take it.
我能打开大门让你进来时,何必开战?
Why start a war when I can walk you through the front door?
所有设备都还在原地
All the infrastructure is still in place.
我会把钥匙交给芝加哥兄弟帮
I'll hand CBI the keys.
为什么?
Why?
那对你有什么好处?
What's in it for you?
嗯…
Mm...
我一直想卖♥♥一些利润更高的货
I've been wanting to move something more profitable,
像是你手上那种粉末
like your powder.
这是我的机会
Now's my chance.
我们对半分
We'll go 50/50.
我不知道
I don't know.
每次我试着跟弗林家的人合作
Every time I try working with a Flynn,
最后都得躲子弹
I end up dodging bullets.
听着,汤美 我知道我们有过分歧,好吗?
Look, Tommy, I know we've had our differences, okay?
而且我知道我搞砸了
And I know I fucked up.
我应该听你的话离开的
I should have listened to you and left.
如果我有离开,歌♥丽亚就不会死了
If I would have, Gloria would still be alive.
然后…我得一辈子
And, um...I have to live with that shit
背负着那件事
the rest of my life.
我怪过你,是我错了
I blamed you, and I was wrong.
没有北边你就无法拿下芝加哥
You can't take Chicago without the North Side.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
你懂的,这件事我还是得跟戴蒙德商量
You know, I still gotta pitch that shit to Diamond.
当然
Sure.
但我相信
But I'm pretty sure
他会看到其中的价值
he'll see the value.
七三分
70/30.
六♥四♥分,你就成交了
60/40 and you got a deal.
成交
Deal.
好的
All right.
汤美…
Tommy...
你会杀了我姐吗?
you gonna kill my sister?
杀她太容易了
Killing her would be way too easy.
我要折磨她
I'm gonna make her suffer.
那样可以吗?
Is that gonna be a problem?
没问题
No.
很好
Good.
父亲的遗嘱是怎么分配的?
So where do we stand in our father's will?
你父亲损失了很多钱
Your father was hemorrhaging money.
没有剩下多少
Most of what's left, which isn't much,
那些全都…
is going...well, it's going--
直说吧
Just say it.
全部都归给维克托…
Everything's going to Vic...
包含他的宅第
...including the mansion.
我希望你知道
I want you to know
我有跟他谈过这件事
I did talk with him about this,
但他心意已决
but he was dead set on it.
嘿,你坐在黑暗里干嘛?
Yo, man, what you doing here sitting in the dark?
嘿,这给我
Hey, give me this.
你在干嘛?
What the fuck are you doin'?
嘿,JP,冷静点
Yo, JP, take it easy.
你这是怎么了?
What's going on with you?
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
你知道的,我第一次
You know, the first time
抱达尼尔的时候
I held Darnell,
我知道…我的人生永远改变了
I knew that...that my life had been changed forever.
这个美丽的孩子
Here was this gorgeous little boy.
但同时我也知道
But then I also knew
我已经在骗他…
that I was already lying to him...
装成一副别人的样子
...just acting like somebody I wasn't.
哦,天啊,我每天都在想这件事
Oh, man, I think about that shit every day.
你知道吗?在我失去他后
You know, after I lost him,
或说当他们把他从我身边带走后…
or when they took him from me...
我跟我自己说,要是再给我一次机会
I told myself that if I ever got another shot,
我绝对不会让他离开
then I would never let him go again.
我真的得到那个机会
I actually get that chance,
我却做了
and I do exactly
我说我不会做的事
what I say that I wouldn't.
我们做了我们唯一能做的事
We did the only thing that we could do.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表