剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Mm. Hmm.
好的,但是...所以你得到了人?
Okay, but... so you got the people?
你知道怎么做吗?
You know how to do it?
我当然知道,黑鬼。
Of course I do, nigga.
现在让我们谈谈数位。
Now let's talk numbers.
好。
Okay.
但首先...
But first...
让我给你迪克梅特。
Let me dickmetize you.
嗯嗯。
Mm.
拉蒂莎·帕尔默!
Latisha Palmer!
说出她的名字!- 拉蒂莎·帕尔默!
Say her name! - Latisha Palmer!
八岁。
Eight years old.
她从一家商店里被枪杀了。
She got shot coming out of a store.
她的母亲刚刚给她买♥♥了一块士力架糖果棒,
Her mother just bought her a Snickers candy bar,
她的最爱。我厌倦了生气。
her favorite. I'm tired of being angry.
我厌倦了悲伤。
And I'm tired of being sad.
我们需要停止街头的枪♥支♥暴♥力♥,
We need to stop gun violence in our streets,
我们现在需要这样做!
and we need to do it now!
这不是偶然的
It's no accident
这次集♥会♥就在这条大道上,
that this rally is on this avenue,
帮派之间的暴♥力♥
where the violence between gang factions
特别糟糕。
is particularly bad.
那个黑鬼K在哪里?
Where that nigga K at?
在过去的一年里,我们失去了...
In the last year, we've lost...
“那些会说的人不知道,
"Those that'll tell don't know,
而那些知道的人不要说。
and for those that know don't tell."
这他妈的是什么意思?
What the fuck does that shit mean?
嘿。要知道,莉尔K做对了——
Hey. You know, Lil K did the right thing--
闭嘴你♥他♥妈♥的傻屁♥股♥。
Shut yo' goofy ass the fuck up.
我在和你说话吗,黑鬼?
Am I talkin' to you, nigga?
哎呀,黑鬼。最好不要。
A'ight, nigga. Better don't.
看,如果你看到那个黑鬼K,告诉我。
Look, if you see that nigga K, let me know.
听到。
Heard.
是时候我们停下来了
It's time we stop
困扰我们城市的暴♥力♥。
the violence plaguing our city.
这就是为什么我很高兴地宣布
That's why I'm pleased to announce
关节的形成
the formation of a joint
CPD-联邦调查局-缉毒局工作队
CPD-FBI-DEA task force
由美国检察官办公室管理。
run by the U.S. Attorney's Office.
我们要结束了
We're going to end
毒品交易。
the drug trade.
我们将找到负责人
We're going to find the people responsible
破坏我们的社区。
for devastating our communities.
我们将把它们永远收起来。
And we're gonna put them away for good.
♪ That's just too bad... ♪
呃,你懂的
Uh, you do understand
家务的概念,对吧?
the concept of chores, right?
是的。那是你多付我钱的时候
Yeah. That's when you overpay me
在婴儿床周围做愚蠢的事情,对吧?
to do stupid stuff around the crib, right?
请告诉我,妈没有付钱给你做家务。
Please tell me that your mother did not pay you to do chores.
不,她不在身边。
Nah, she wasn't around much.
但你知道,你根本不在身边,所以...
But you know, you weren't around at all, so...
所以是的,我想我们还没有讨论过,
So yeah, well I guess we haven't talked about that yet,
我不在身边,你知道吗?
me not being around, you know?
您有什么问题想问我吗?
Do you have any questions that you want to ask me?
你知道吗?我确实有几个问题。
You know what? I do got a few questions.
所以我知道你是同性恋等等。
So I know you're gay and all or whatever.
但这是离开家人的理由吗?
But is that a reason to leave your family?
哦,我没有离开我的家人。
Oh, I didn't leave my family.
妈把你瞒著我。
Your mother hid you from me.
我真的很努力地找到你。
I tried really hard to find you.
努力了吗?爸爸,我们在同一个城市。
Tried hard? Dad, we in the same city.
我16岁。
I'm 16.
在你找到我之前,我是怎么找到你的?
How did I find you before you found me?
看,达内尔,这是...这很复杂,好吗?
Look, Darnell, it's... it's complicated, okay?
还有很多-- -JP。
And there's a lot of-- - JP.
过来这里。
Come here.
嘿,伙计。
Hey, man.
嘿,你看到周围有人奇怪吗?
Hey, you seen anyone weird around?
不。为什么?
No. Why?
昨晚有人向我开枪。
Someone took a shot at me last night.
什么?你没事吧?-是的。我很好。
What? You all right? -Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
嘿,看,你知道怎么处理吗?
Hey, look, you know how to handle this?
是的,但是... - 好吧,很好。
Yeah, but... - All right, good.
我需要你把它放在身边,以防万一有什么狗屎掉下来。
I need you to keep that around in case some shit go down.
叔叔,我的枪在哪儿?
Unc, where my guns at?
我可以找回它们吗?
Can I get them back?
不。
No.
为什么不呢?这是一场战争即将来临。
Why not? It's a war coming.
我不能在街上赤身裸体。
I can't be naked in the streets.
好吧,我让你在这里处理这些废话。
Okay, I'ma let you handle this bullshit right here.
帮我一个忙,伙计,小心点。
Just do me a favor, man. Be careful.
保持那块靠近。
Keep that piece close.
呜呜呜。
A'ight.
汤米叔叔...
Uncle Tommy...
爸爸,我拿不回来了?
Dad, I can't get it back?
我们刚才说了什么?
What did we just say?
伙计,那个狗屎搞砸了,伙计。
Man, that shit fucked up, man.
[日本]D-Mac,等等。
D-Mac, wait.
去他妈的。
Fuck that.
CPD真的会出现吗,
Is CPD actually gonna show up,
还是这只是名义上的联合工作队?
or is this a joint task force in name only?
他们会在这里。
They'll be here.
巴尔加斯,我们对昨晚的枪击事件了解多少?
Vargas, what do we know about last night's shooting?
我们有什么可以与之相关的吗
Do we have anything that can tie this
给我们的任何球员?
to any of our players?
目击者说目标正在开车
Eyewitnesses say the target was driving
复古蓝色野马。
a vintage blue Mustang.
嗯,非常罕见的车。
Hmm. Pretty rare car.
完全。
Exactly.
问题是,如果汤米·伊根是目标,为什么?
Question is, if Tommy Egan was the target, why?
也许这是对Chewy的回报
Maybe it's payback for Chewy
从CBI转向叛国后被枪杀。
getting shot after flipping from CBI to Treason.
你以为伊根是乔的射手?
You're thinking Egan was Chewy's shooter?
意义。
Makes sense.
他深深地融入了CBI。
He's embedded himself pretty deep into CBI.
我可以和你聊一会儿吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我告诉过你我不会干涉我的指挥官
I told you I would not intervene with my commander
让你得到这个工作组。
to get you this task force.
鲍比,我需要你冷静下来——
Bobby, I need you to calm--
我告诉过你,这会伤害我的职业生涯。
I told you it would hurt my career.
以及你对此的回应
And your response to that
是要特别要求我详细说明吗?
is to specifically request that I get detailed to it?
鲍比,你是这份工作的最佳人选。
Bobby, you're the best person for the job.
你背著我走了。你计划了这个。
You went behind my back. You planned this.
你甚至没有对我说什么。
You didn't even say anything to me.
好吧,这不是真的。它发生在那一刻。
Okay, that's not true. It happened in the moment.
哦,胡说八道,斯泰斯。
Oh, bullshit, Stace.
你下棋,而其他人都在下跳棋。
You play chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
你是我唯一可以信任的人。
You're the only one that I can trust.
拜托。别这样。
Oh, come on. Don't do that.
不要试图让我感到内疚。
Don't try to make me feel guilty.
你优先考虑你的案子而不是我的工作,
You prioritize your case over my job,
地狱,我们的婚姻,
hell, our marriage,
因为你盯上了市长。
because you got your eye on being mayor.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
该做的就做了。
What's done is done.
我在街上需要五分钟
It'll take me five minutes on the street
找出是谁杀死了那个小女孩。
to find out who killed that little girl.
我们需要在CBI带他出去之前把他带进来。
We need to bring him in before CBI takes him out.
黑鬼,黑鬼,你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Nigga, nigga, what the fuck are you doing?
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表