剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
-好吗?-嗯
-A'ight? -Hmm.
-别紧张 -好的
-Relax. -Okay.
米格尔:时间到,现在过来
我得去跟上家碰面,好吗?
I gotta go meet with a connect, a'ight?
-嗯 -我待会再来
-Yeah. -I'll just grab that shit
-跟你拿货 -好
-from you later. -Yeah.
-我们没事吧 -嗯,没事
-We good? -Yeah. We good.
这只是开始
That's to start.
接下来还有更多
There's more comin'.
这个嘛…
Well...
你还好吗,沃尔特?
how are you, Walter?
好极了
Never better.
当一个人面对死亡时,就会有新观点
See, when a man faces death, he gains perspective.
但当一个人面对
But when a man's facing down
我们在都柏林的朋友时…
our friends in Dublin...
他会找到他的灵魂
he finds his soul.
这地方看起来很棒
Place looks great.
老实说,我没想到你有这种能力
Honestly, I didn't think you had it in you.
老狗学不了新把戏
Old dog and all.
年龄是弱者用来
Age is a concept for weaker men
为自己的地位辩解的说词
trying to justify their station in life.
我现在卖♥♥的毒品
I'm pushing more pills right now
比过去都还多,洗更多钱
than I have ever done, washed more money,
接下来还有更多
and there's so much more to come.
算是扩张吧,孩子
Called expansion, son.
给你看个东西
Let me introduce you to something.
亲爱的,过来这里,带个朋友来
Sweetheart, come here, and bring a friend.
嗯…看来我们错了
Well...seems we were wrong,
坦白说
and honestly,
我真的很不想承认这件事
I fucking hate admitting it.
敬你和保利
To you and Paulie.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
刚刚拿了个信封过来,企图帮你争取更多时间
Dropped off an envelope earlier trying to buy you more time.
自愿承担责任
Fell on his sword.
可敬、忠心
Honorable. Loyal.
你错过付款时间
You missed your re-up.
你该不会是在耍我吧?
You're not cheating on me, are you?
没有,你知道我有多忠诚
Nah. You know I'm as loyal as they come.
那解释一下钱为什么迟了
Then explain the delay.
我是个生意人,没什么耐心
You see, I'm not a patient man. I'm a businessman.
芝加哥兄弟帮没有付他们该付的钱
CBI ain't paying they part.
塞族人为此跟我收钱,就是这样
The Serbs taxin' me for it. That's it.
家人、忠诚、信任和愚蠢
Familia. Loyalty. Trust and stupidity,
让你走到这里
it's all led you right here.
拜托,老大,听着,再给我一天就好
Come on, Jefe. Look, I just need a day.
好吗?最多两天
A'ight? Two at most.
我发誓,我会付你钱的
On God, I'ma pay you.
我想相信你,杰纳德,我真的想
I wanna believe you, Jenard, I really do.
该死!放开我!
Fuck! Get the fuck off!
比起我你更怕塞尔维亚人,混♥蛋♥?
You're more afraid of the fucking Serbs than me, culero?
或许我挖掉你的左眼,你会看得清楚些
Maybe if I cut out your left eye, you'll see right.
我没有不尊敬你,老大,好吗?
I ain't trying to disrespect you, jefe, okay?
我是说,或许你跟我可以合作
All I'm saying is maybe me and you work together
干掉那些混♥蛋♥
and take these motherfuckers out.
好吗?
Huh?
这混♥蛋♥以为他是我的律师
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我就像蜘蛛一样,杰纳德
I'm like a fucking spider, Jenard.
我把网子藏在光天化日之下
I hide my web in plain sight,
但我的猎物太蠢看不到
but my prey's too fucking stupid to see it
-直到太迟了才发现 -老大
-until it's too late. -Patron.
米雷亚,你来这里干嘛?滚出去!
去你的,米格尔
Fuck you, brother.
你自己弄吧
我只是玩玩
I was just playing.
有点幽默感,混♥蛋♥
Have a sense of humor, fucker.
拿去
Here.
放在手套箱里
Put it in the glove compartment.
你是个毒贩,谨慎些
You're a drug dealer. Be discreet.
那对你来说不算什么,对吧?
That was nothing to you, wasn't it?
你眨个眼就能赚这么多钱,不是吗?
You blink, and you make that, don't you?
当我病好起身做牛做马时,你就一直在赚钱
While I'm up and around doing God's work, you just take.
这件事一点都不容易
Ain't nothin' easy 'bout this shit.
是啊
Right.
我还要两万五千元,今晚就要
I want 25,000 more, and I want it by tonight.
做不到
Not gonna happen.
你最好做到
Better fucking happen.
钱弄到之后传信息给我,不然你就回去坐牢吧
Text me when you have it, or your ass goes back to jail.
这个
That's the one.
就是他,他在场
This is him. He was there.
你确定吗?
You sure?
嗯,我很确定
Yeah. I'm sure.
我认得那个刺青,就是他
I recognize the tattoo. That's him.
就是他杀了科林的
He's the one that killed Colin.
你有看到他动手?
You saw him do it?
这个嘛…
Well...
如果你没亲眼目睹他动手,雅丽茜亚,咱们的交易就不成立
If you didn't see him do it, Alicia, then there is no deal.
我们需要谋杀案的目击证人
We need an eye witness to the murder.
是的
Yes.
我看到这家伙杀了科林
I saw this guy kill Colin.
好的,做得好,雅丽茜亚
Okay. Good job, Alicia.
你认得其他人吗?
Now, do you, uh, do you recognize anyone else?
你说他不是一个人
You mentioned that he wasn't alone.
不认得?你认不出其他人?
No? You don't recognize anyone else?
史黛西
Stacy.
我真的只认得维克托
I really only recognize Vic.
去问胖通尼
Ask Fat Tony.
他可能认得其他人
He might recognize the other guy.
-谁是胖通尼?-他是科林的保镖
-And who's Fat Tony? -That's Colin's bodyguard.
他跟我当时都在场
He was there with me too.
嘿,你们在芝加哥怎么处理告密的人?
Hey, how you handle snitches here in Chicago?
因为在纽约,我们会把他们埋了
'Cause in New York, we bury 'em.
如果我去告密,我会朝自己开枪
If I was a snitch, I'd put a bullet in my own mouth.
你了解我的!
You know me!
我很想相信你,但那是我第二次
I wanna believe you, but that's the second time
看到你跟那个混♥蛋♥警♥察♥在一起了
I seen you with that motherfuckin' cop.
你拿着某个东西上他的车
Now, you got into his ride with somethin'.
下车的时候却是空手
You got outta his ride with nothin'.
你给他我的把柄?
Did you give him something on me?
-当然不是 -那你解释清楚
-Hell no. -Make it make sense.
我之前对你说谎
I lied to you earlier.
我以为我处理好了
I thought it was handled,
那王八蛋用几年前在街头上
and this pig's shaking me down for drugs
毁掉她妹妹的那批毒品的事勒索我
that hit the streets years ago that messed up his sister.
我从出狱后就一直付他钱
Been paying him since I got out.
好的
A'ight.
你不用再付他钱了
Well, you ain't paying him no more.
安排一场会面
Set up a meet.
我知道怎么对付这个混♥蛋♥了
I got an idea how to deal with this pig.
拿去
Here. Take that.
-这是什么?-这是保险
-What's this? -It's insurance.
一次性手♥机♥,敌人紧盯着我们
Burners. We got enemies eyeing us.
警♥察♥监视着我们
Cops clockin' us.
我们要把每个阶层的人混在一起
We need to mix shit up on every level.
把东西传下去,让大家知道
Pass 'em out. Let everybody know
他们要每天轮换
that they gonna be rotatin' daily.
没问题,马上去,嘿
Bet. I'm on it. And hey.
没处理好思默斯是我的错
That's my bad how I handled Seamus.
今天在毒品交易现场被抓的那些人?
And the guys that got picked up today in that sting?
他们是士兵,他们什么都不会说的
They soldiers. They ain't gon' say shit.
我很高兴你还有留心那件事
I'm glad to see you still paying attention.
不过,去跟你律师谈谈
Still, talk to your lawyer.
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表