剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
We already know he's meeting with all the gangs
所有的帮派碰面
around the city.
他现在是在芝加哥兄弟帮之上 主持大局吗?
Is he running the show now above CBI?
算是
Sort of.
他在利用芝加哥兄弟帮 让黑人、白人、棕色人种
an in to get Black, brown, white,
所有肤色的帮派都替他工作
every color gang there is working for him
如此一来他就能成为芝加哥最大的药头
so he can be the main plug in the city.
-这些对他来说都是生意 -嗯
-It's all business for him. -Hmm.
自从他来芝加哥,那就是他的首要目标
It's been his main goal ever since he got to Chicago.
他名单上的下一个是谁?
So who's next on his list?
分♥裂♥街头恶魔帮
Division Street Devils.
明天有一场会面
There's a meet set up for tomorrow.
啊
Ah.
联络技术部,瓦加斯
Get ahold of Tech, Vargas.
我们要帮弗林先生装窃听器 去参加那场会面
We need to get Mr. Flynn wired up for that meeting.
哦,不,不可能
Oh, no, no fucking way.
我已经说过我不会再提出请求
I've already told you I'm done making requests.
我不在乎你怎么称呼它
I don't care what you call it.
要是你给我装窃听器,我会被发现的
If you put a wire on me, I'm gonna get caught.
别担心,维克托,现在不是1985年
Don't worry, Vic. It's not 1985 anymore.
这项技术几乎侦测不到了
The technology is nearly undetectable,
瓦加斯探员会待在附近
and Agent Vargas will be a stone's throw away.
把你的工作做好,维克托
So get the job done, Vic.
米雷亚:快到了,晚下班
你会得到报应的,汤米
You gonna get everything you deserve, Tommy.
可恶
Fuck.
来吧,混♥蛋♥
Let's go, motherfucker.
今天你就会得到报应
You gonna get what you deserve today, boy.
可恶
Fuck.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
汤米,你这个王八蛋
Tommy, you motherfucker.
你跟米雷亚加西亚搞在一起?
You fucking with little Mireya Garcia?
汤米,你这个愚蠢
Tommy, you stupid-ass
找女人上♥床♥的王八蛋
pussy-chasing motherfucker.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
汤米,你死定了
Tommy, you're gonna fucking die.
好耶,我逮到你了,混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I got you, motherfucker.
-看起来真好吃 -嗯
-It looks fantastic. -Yeah.
但我想我们需要啤酒
I think I need a beer, though.
今天很漫长
It's been a long fucking day.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗?
You good?
我是说,我们可以…
I mean, we could...
等你心情好些时再碰面
do this some other time when you're feeling better.
-什么?-拿去
-What? -Here, take that.
我看得出来有事情不对劲
I can just tell something's off.
怎么?是工作上出事还是怎么了?
What, something go down at work or something?
是工作上出事还是怎么了?
Did something go down at work or something?
听着,米雷亚,我出身皇后区
Look, Mireya, I'm from Queens.
这种沉默游戏我玩不了太久
I can't play the silent game for too long,
所以何不趁我们都在这里时开口呢?
so why don't we speak now while we still here?
米格尔来这里真的吓到我了
Miguel being here really scared me.
好吗?那让我面对现实
Okay? It was a reality check.
或许我们做错了,汤米
Maybe we're doing the wrong thing, Tommy.
我不会让你出事的
I ain't gonna let nothing happen to you.
我担心的不是我会受伤,我担心的是你
It's not me that I'm worried about getting hurt, it's you.
我一直跟你说我能照顾好我自己
I keep telling you I can handle myself.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊,我朋友卡洛斯也是这样想的
Yeah, yeah, that's what my friend Carlos thought,
结果米格尔把他杀了
and Miguel killed him.
卡洛斯跟米格尔一起工作
Carlos worked with Miguel,
米格尔发现我们在一起后,他…
and when Miguel found out that we were together, he...
他把他杀了,汤米
He killed him, Tommy.
我不能再失去任何人,好吗?
I can't handle losing somebody else, all right?
我不会出事的
Ain't nothing gonna happen to me.
听着,真正聪明的做法
Look, the really smart thing
是你我分道扬镳
would be for you and me to go our separate ways
-再也不要回头 -不可能
-and never look back. -No way.
-汤米,我是认真的 -至少…
-Tommy, I mean it. -At least...
你能不能先别说话
Could you...could you please just stop talking
一秒就好?
for one, one second?
好吗?
Okay?
看看这些美味的食物,嗯?
Look at all this good food we got here, huh?
你的最爱
Your favorite.
反正这不是我犯的第一个错
Wouldn't be the first mistake I've ever made.
很好
Good.
要不要多找一个姑娘过来?
Do you want me to get another girl for us?
哦,好啊
Oh, hell, yeah.
-我马上回来 -嗯哼
-Be right back. -Uh-huh.
哦,这是怎么回事?
Oh, what the fuck is this?
把我朋友的东西还她
This is where you give my friend her shit back
并且为你做的事好好道歉
and apologize nicely for what you did.
滚出去,贱♥人♥
Get the fuck out of here, bitch.
那东西…现在是我的了
That shit...it's mine now.
事实上,你知道吗?这样吧…
Actually, you know what? Better yet...
把你的东西也给我
give me your shit, too.
好的,你…
Okay, you...
这是我家,你只是访客
Nigga, this is my house. You just visiting.
把她的东西还来,然后滚出去
Give her her shit back and get the fuck out.
什么事这么急,不能让我好好撒尿?
What's so fucking urgent I can't piss in peace?
我们是来谈判的
We're here to renegotiate.
我们需要更多货…
We need more product...
低一点的价格
lower prices.
王八蛋
Motherfuckers.
你们想要更多货
You want more shit
和更低的价格
and lower prices
在我为了你们冒着风险
after I put myself on the line
切断塞尔维亚人的货源后?
to get the Serbs cut off on your behalf?
哦,是为了大家好,老大
Oh, on our behalf, jefe.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
哦,拜托
Oh, come on.
老大,那么做对我们双方都有好处
Jefe, that move benefited both of us,
而且是塞尔维亚人活该
and the Serbs deserved that shit.
别这么做,老大,那天杀的白人 不值得你这么做
用大家都听得懂的话说
Speak so everybody can understand,
不然就别插手,小鬼
or stay out of it, muchacho.
芝加哥兄弟帮很感激 你所做的一切,米格尔
CBI appreciates everything you've done, Miguel,
但我的手下都很激动
but my guys are heated.
如果你能给我们我们要求的量
If you give us what we asking for,
我就能让他们留在街头工作
then I can keep them busy on the corners
多卖♥♥一些毒品
moving the extra weight,
而不是反击,替我们带来更多问题
instead of hitting back, causing us all more problems.
价格就是价格
Price is the price.
如果你的手下守规矩,他们会听你的
If your men were disciplined, they'd listen to you.
如果他们不守规矩,他们就不会去卖♥♥
If they weren't disciplined, they wouldn't be moving
你供应的那些货了
the weight that you've been supplying.
咱们坦白说吧,米格尔
Let's be real, Miguel.
你从来没见过其他人 能像我们一样卖♥♥这么多毒品
We moving the most weight that you ever seen.
那是因为我和老戴拿下南维尔
That's because me and D here locked up Southville,
加菲公园,跟反叛帮合并
Garfield Park, united with Treason.
弗林的地盘快变成我们的了
We got the Flynn territory coming our way.
-我们已经拿下一半?-更多
-We already running half? -More.
南边超过一半的量
More than half of the South Side.
他们已经在问我们
And they already looking to us
下一次供货的事了
for their next supply.
那是因为你的货最好
And that's because you got the best product.
有了我们的系统,更好的价格
With our system, even better prices,
加上断了塞尔维亚人的供货 你会赚进大笔现金
and the Serbs cut off, you gonna be making mega cash,
我们会负责干所有的活
and we gonna be doing all the work.
我们会变成一站式商店,老大
We become a one-stop shop, jefe.
付款和补货,只有我们
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表