剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表
Mm.
谢谢你,先生,你的削减。
Thank you, sir, for the cut.
叫我大卫。
Call me David.
保持这些演讲,就像这样,
Keep those speeches up like that,
我很快就会给你打电♥话♥,先生。
I'll be calling you sir soon enough.
你从哪里学会了如何移♥动♥这样的人群?
And where'd you learn how to move a crowd like that anyways?
你就像一个...一个年轻的巴拉克在那里。
You're like a... a young Barack out there.
我不知道。我猜只是本能。
I don't know. Just instinct, I guess.
好吧,上去很勇敢
Well, it's pretty brave to get up there
在所有这些人面前。
in front of all those people.
你紧张吗?-没有。
Was you nervous? -Not really.
我只需要人们知道
I just need people to know
在南区长大的真实感觉。
what it's really like growing up on the South Side.
我的意思是,我只有13岁,
I mean, I'm only 13,
我的很多朋友已经死了或进了监狱。
and a lot of my friends are dead or in jail already.
我参加的葬礼比参加生日派对还多。
I've been to more funerals than I have birthday parties.
好吧,你看起来对白宫来说已经足够好了。
Well, you look good enough for the White House.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
大卫。-是的。
David. - Yeah.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
嘿,看看吧。
Hey, check it out.
你以为你比我强,黑鬼?
You think you better than me, nigga?
什么?-你在--
What? -You at the--
在那他妈的『集♥会♥上谈论』关于引擎盖的狗屎
at that fuckin' rally talkin' shit about the hood
就像一个该死的飞贼。
like a fuckin' snitch.
伙计,别管我!
Man, leave me alone!
运行他们他妈的 js。
Run them fuckin' Js.
唷!黑鬼,你最好起来!
Yo! Nigga, you better raise up!
这到底是怎么回事?那是什么?
The hell was that? What was that?
没什么。-莱昂,你不能让人
It's nothing. -Leon, you can't let people
把他们的手放在你身上,这样。
put they hands on you like that.
现在你为什么不反击什么的?
Now why ain't you fight back or something?
我不了解那种暴♥力♥,
I know you not about that violence,
但你必须学会保护自己。
but you have to learn to protect yourself.
不过,你至少知道如何出拳吗?
You at least know how to throw a punch, though?
好吧。
All right.
看起来我们有一些工作要做。
Looks like we got something to work on.
加油。
Come on.
我带你回家。
I'ma take you home.
温德尔金斯顿?侦探迪弗兰科。
Wendell Kingston? Detective DiFranco.
我可以和你聊一会儿吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute?
[温德尔]不,伙计,你不能。-再次问好。
[Wendall] Nah, man, you can't. -Hello again.
我可以把你所有的生意都晾出来
I can either air all your business out
在你祖母面前,或者你可以给我两分钟。
in front of your grandmother or you can give me two minutes.
奶奶,你可以进去兑现你的支票了。
Grandma, you can go inside and cash your check.
我一会儿就到。-你确定,宝贝?
I'll be in in a minute. -You sure, baby?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
汤米·伊根是一个冷酷的杀手。
Tommy Egan is a stone-cold killer.
他不会只是把子弹放在你的头上。
He's not gonna just put a bullet in your head.
他会让你受苦。
He's gonna make you suffer.
是的,我不知道你在说什么。
Yeah, I have no idea what you talking about.
嘿,我们有两个目击者证明你是射手,
Hey, we got two eyewitnesses to you being the shooter,
我们找回了两颗子弹,
and we recovered two bullets,
其中一个上面有你的印刷品。
one of which has your prints on it.
所以,我不知道,你想吃没有假释的生活,
So, I don't know, you want to eat life without parole,
或者你想帮助我们打倒CBI和汤米·伊根?
or you want to help us bring down CBI and Tommy Egan?
所以你想让我告密?
So you want me to snitch?
你杀了一个八岁的女孩。
You killed an eight-year-old girl.
我想看到你在牢房♥里腐烂,
I want to see you rot in a prison cell,
但我会满足于你拯救自己。
but I'll settle for you saving yourself.
你不会没有目击者吧?
You don't got no eyewitnesses, do you?
或者没有列印。
Or no prints.
因为如果你这样做,我现在已经被戴上手铐了。
Because if you did, I'd already be in handcuffs by now.
我的意思是... -没错。
I mean... -Exactly.
嘿,我的家伙,你不说明自己,
Hey, my guy, you don't help yourself,
你明天就要死了。
you're gonna be dead by tomorrow.
得到你的...伙计,得到你的——
Get your... Dude, get your--
我的孙子被捕了,侦探?
My grandson under arrest, Detective?
还是他可以自♥由♥离开?
Or is he free to leave?
他可以走了。
He's free to go.
我们到底在这里做什么?
What the hell we doing in here?
哦,看这里。这是怎么?
Oh, look here. What's this?
你推销毒品,罗哈斯?
You pushing drugs, Rojas?
加油。你不能这样做我。
Come on. You can't do me like this.
这是我的看法,囚犯。
Here's how I see it, inmate.
有了这个,你失去了一年的美好时光,
With this, you lose a year of good time,
另外,你还被另一个毒品案件击中。
plus, you get hit with another drug case.
这是他妈的胡说八道。-你在洞里做了一年,
This is fuckin' bullshit. -And you do a year in a hole,
这意味著您将被运送到庞蒂亚克马克斯。
which means you get shipped off to Pontiac Max.
我们把你送到那里,
We send you there,
这辆轮椅将是你最不担心的。
this wheelchair is gonna be the least of your worries.
或者让我猜猜——我可以和戴蒙德·桑普森一起打球。
Or let me guess--I can play ball with Diamond Sampson.
你这样做,这从未发生过。
You do that, this never happened.
你赚了很多他妈的钱,每个人都吃。
You make a lot of fuckin' money and everybody eats.
这不是一个艰难的决定。
This ain't a hard decision.
那好吧。
Okay then.
停下。
Stop.
米尔科维奇想要他的报酬。
Mirkovic wants his payment.
看,我需要几天,好吗?
Look, I need a couple days, all right?
下车。-伙计,我他妈的不明白
Get out of the car. -Man, I ain't getting the fuck
从我的车里出来。
out of my car.
来吧,伙计,操。
Come on, man. Fuck.
钥匙。
Keys.
看,兄弟,听我说,是吗?
Look, bro, listen to me, a'ight?
让米尔科维奇知道我很好。
Let Mirkovic know that I'm good.
我下周得到了他,好吗?
I got him next week, all right?
下周,对,我就知道了。
Next week, right, I'ma get my shit.
我明白我的狗屎了。
I'ma get my shit.
他妈的!他妈的,黑鬼!
Fuck! Fuck, nigga!
他妈的!
Fuck!
回答我的问题,你可以活下去。
Answer my question, and you can live.
慢慢转身。慢!
Turn around slow. Slow!
那天晚上是克劳迪娅射杀了我的朋友吗?
Was it Claudia that shot my friend that night?
我知道你在那里。-滚开!
I know you was there. -Fuck off!
该死的——该死!嘎——
Damn it--shit! Gah--
告诉我是谁。你可以来为我工作。
Just tell me who it was. You can come work for me.
我会付给你三倍于他们付给你的钱。
I'll pay you three times what they was paying you.
别让我朝你的好腿开枪。
Don't make me shoot you in your good leg.
我不知道狗屎,即使我知道,
I don't know shit, and even if I did,
我不会告诉你。
I wouldn't tell you.
哦,我很佩服你的忠诚。
Oh, I admire your loyalty.
你的鞭子怎么了?-不关你♥他♥妈♥的生意。
What happened to your whip? -None of your fuckin' business.
什么,你有话要说,黑鬼?说。
What, you got something to say, nigga? Speak.
我的意思是,你总是在谈论
I mean, you the one always talkin' about
不要对自己的供应量过高,所以...
don't get high on your own supply, so...
停车。-哟,冷静,G,
Pull over. -Yo, chill, G,
我不是说没有dis-- -Nigga,把他妈的拉过来。
I didn't mean no dis-- -Nigga, pull the fuck over.
你为什么不告诉我你被那个侦探审问了?
Why you ain't tell me you got questioned by that detective?
“因为这没什么好说的。
'Cause it was nothing to tell.
他没有狗屎,我知道。
He ain't have shit, and I knew it.
这么简单?-是的,这他妈的很容易。
That easy? -Yeah, that fuckin' easy.
你不是和他做交易吗?
You ain't make a deal with him?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
The fuck is you talking about?
哈?
Hmm?
你没有穿他妈的电线,是吗,伙计?
You ain't wearing no fuckin' wire, is you, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么-- -你没穿他妈的——
What the fuck is you-- -You ain't wearing no fuckin--
你为什么在这里说话''回合我的供应,
Why you in here talkin' 'bout my supply,
想让我说我卖♥♥毒品,黑鬼?
trying to get me to muh-fuckin' say I sell drugs, nigga?
他妈的怎么了?哼?-滚开我,伙计!
What the fuck is up? Huh? -Get the fuck up off me, man!
你让外人进来,然后杀死我们的人。
You the one letting outsiders in and then killing our guys.
啊?你没有袋子,你没有尿壶,
剧集 | 权欲第四季:武力(2022) | 导航列表