剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
- Tell me. - I'd rather hear your news.
我不希望你听到
I'd rather you did not.
怎么了
What happened?
我去见弗兰西斯了
I went to see Francis.
为什么
What the devil for?
罗斯叫你来的吗
Did Ross send you?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he?
因为他不敢自己来见我
Cos he's too craven to face me himself?
我是自作主张来的
I came here of my own accord
我想告诉你 你错怪了罗斯
to tell you that you are mistook about Ross.
瓦莱迪私奔一事与他无关
He had no hand in Verity's elopement.
我都不相信他 凭什么相信你
When I did not believe him, why would I believe you?
因为我知道是谁安排的
Because I know who DID arrange it.
你这三个月以来
You've been passing letters
一直在为他们传信
between them these last three months?!
告诉我你是在开玩笑吧
Tell me you're joking.
不 罗斯 我倒希望我是
No, Ross, I wish I were, but...
还有呢
There's more.
是我最初去找到了布莱米船长
'Twas I who first sought Captain Blamey out.
我想知道他是否对瓦莱迪还有感情
I wanted to see if he still had feelings for Verity
或者是否如人说得那么糟
or was as wicked as people did say.
你跟他见了一次 就都判断出来了吗
And you were able to divine that in a single meeting?
不是一次
Not in a single meeting.
我让他们重新走到了一起
I brought them together again.
我鼓励了瓦莱迪
I encouraged Verity.
你做了什么啊
What have you done?!
我不明白
I don't understand -
我只是让两个相爱的人走到了一起
all I did was bring two people together who loved each other.
不 德梅尔扎 根本不止
No, Demelza, that is not all you did.
我昨天收到了沃勒根银行的信
I had yesterday a letter from the Warleggans' bank...
通知我他们将不再贷款给我
..Telling me they could no longer support my loan,
我必须马上偿还贷款
and that I must make immediate arrangements to repay it.
我也收到了这样的信 一字不差
I too had such a letter, word for word.
简直闻所未闻 如此突然地撤回借款
That's unheard of, to suddenly withdraw credit.
我今天去找了乔治·沃勒根 求他改主意
I called upon George Warleggan today to ask him to reconsider.
-他拒绝了 -对我也是
- He declined. - And to me.
我问到他原因时
And when I asked him the reason...
他说是因为你们跟坎摩尔的关系
He suggested you look to your connection with Carnmore.
很遗憾 我不仅
I regret to announce that not only
无法继续投入资金
do I have no more capital to contribute...
我随时可能要宣布破产
..I expect any day to be declared bankrupt.
-你骗了我四个月 -不
- For months you lied to me. - No.
-背着我做事 -我知道你会生气 但...
- Gone behind my back. - I thought you'd be angry, but...
气什么
At what?
你的无知
Your ignorance?
你的自大
Your arrogance?
你
Your...
对诚实和后果的全然不顾吗
utter disregard for truth and consequence?!
我只是给了两个人幸福
All I've done is make two people happy.
德梅尔扎 可别低估你都做到了什么
Oh, Demelza, do not underestimate the scale of your achievement.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在怎么办
What now?
我吗
For me?
去负债人监狱 或贫民院吧
Debtors' prison. Or the poor house.
这计划很了不起
'Twas was a glorious scheme.
我绝不会后悔做这事
And I'll never regret the impulse behind it.
但这让我们损失惨重
But it has cost us dear.
让我们失去了一切
It has cost us everything.
有人背叛了我们
Someone has betrayed us.
我们身边的人
Someone close to us.
你跟弗兰西斯谈得如何
How did it end with Francis?
我做的是不对
What I did, perhaps it WAS wrong
-但是出于对瓦莱迪的爱 -出去
- but I did it for love of Verity. - Get out.
我是来承担罪过的 我已经担下了
I came here to take the blame, and so I have.
生我的气吧 别气罗斯
Be angry with me, but not with Ross,
-他跟这事无关 -你走吧
- he had nothing to do with it. - Will you go?!
再也不要踏进这个家
And never enter this house again!
罗斯也一样
And the same goes for Ross -
既然他娶了你这么无知的婊♥子♥
if he will marry such an ignorant trull as you,
那他就该承受后果
well, then he must take the consequences.
好人变得一贫如洗
Good men reduced to poverty.
他们的家人 我们家
Their families - our family,
我们建立的一切 我们共同的生活
everything we've built. Our very lives together!
你现在明白了吗
Now do you understand?
我背叛了你
I have betrayed you.
还导致了更大的背叛
And been the cause of a greater betrayal.
我毁了一切
I've ruined everything!
那我们呢
And this?
我也毁了跟你的关系吗 我失去你的信任了吗
Have I ruined this too, have I lost your trust?
永远失去了吗
Is it for ever?
是的
It is.
我能从你的眼睛里看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
我还能赢得你的信任吗
Can I ever win it back?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果说知道是撒谎
I'd be lying if I said I did.
你嫁入了一个奇怪的家庭 德梅尔扎
You've married into a peculiar family, Demelza.
我们波达克家的人性情鲁莽
We Poldarks are hasty...
脾气暴
sharp tempered...
爱憎分明
..Strong in our likes and dislikes.
或许你的看法是更理智
Perhaps yours WAS the more reasonable view -
如果两人相爱
if two people love each other,
他们凭什么不能结婚 去他的后果吧
why shouldn't they marry? And be damned to the consequences.
-我只是想帮忙 -我知道
- I only meant to help. - I know that.
我知道你无从知道会发生什么
I know you could not have foreseen.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
我会尽力的
I will try.
但弗兰西斯不会原谅我了
But Francis will not.
-不 -你也不会原谅他
- No. - And you will not forgive HIM,
我给一家人
and I have caused a rift
-造成了隔阂 -是啊
- between the two sides of our family. - Yes.
除非隔阂消除 我都无法开心
I will never be happy until it is healed.
那你要不开心很久了
Then I'm afraid you'll be unhappy for a very long time.
终有一日
You know, one of these days
你会失去钱财
you'll find yourself without means,
没有同伴 朋友
without colleagues, without friends,
而且一切只能怪你自己
and no-one to blame but yourself.
乔克被召去了特伦威兹
Choake has been summoned to Trenwith.
-是坏疽性咽炎吗 -从症状看错不了
- The putrid throat? - The symptoms are unmistakable.
你可以祈祷我不失去挚爱
You can pray I do not lose the love of my life.
扎奇 有沉船 够吃一个月的了
Zacky! There's a wreck! Enough to fill your bellies for a month!
-他会被抓现行 -我们有武器
- He will be caught in the act. - We are armed!
或许他会祈求你开恩
Perhaps he will throw himself upon your mercy?
-让他试试吧 -坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥就此倒闭
- He may try! - The demise of the Carnmore Copper Company,
它的建立者也将垮台
and its chief architect.
-他会死吗 -我绝不允许
- Will he die? - Not if I can help it.
波达克真该绞死
Poldark should hang!
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表