剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第一季 第三集
前情提要
下集预告
红狮酒馆
红狮酒馆
今天请你们来是为了决定
You come here today to decide
是否要把金子压在铜矿上
Whether to risk good gold in the pursuit of copper.
你有辱波达克家之名
You are a disgrace to the name of Poldark.
我得工作 罗斯 不然
I need to work, Ross, or...
我母亲和姐妹就得饿死
my mother and sisters will starve.
那男人是谁
Who is that man?
布莱米船长
Captain Blamey.
我何时能再与您相见
When may I see you again?
你这人♥渣♥
Filthy skunk!
自称是绅士
Claims to be a gentleman.
-那就出去证明自己吧 -弗兰西斯 不要
- Let him step outside and prove it! - Francis! No!
去拿水来
Fetch me some water.
我比以往都更需要他好好陪在我身边
More than ever, I need him well and at my side.
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
再见 瓦莱迪
Goodbye...Verity.
你把我女儿拐走了
You enticed my daughter away?
我想给你回家的机会
I offer you the chance to return to your home.
如果你觉得你属于那里
If that's where you feel you belong.
我属于这里
I belong 'ere.
我以为这天永远不会来了
I thought this day would never come.
大家都对矿井寄予厚望
Expectations are high.
但愿我们不会让他们失望
Pray God we don't disappoint them.
是啊
Aye.
令人欣喜的变化 看见矿井开工
A pleasant change - to see a mine opening!
能开多久呢
For how long, I wonder?
朋友们
My friends,
我父亲二十年前关闭了这座矿井
when my father closed this mine 20 years ago,
他不认为它有未来
he little thought it would have a future.
今天 凭借诸位的帮助
Today, with your help,
辛劳 和祝福
labour and good wishes,
我们要证明他错了
we aim to prove him wrong.
先生们女士们 我宣布莱杰矿井开工
Gentlemen, ladies, I declare the Wheal Leisure Mine open.
你干了件大事 罗斯
'Tis a grand thing 'ee done, Ross.
谢谢 罗斯
Thank you, Ross!
-扎奇 马克 -真不知该如何谢你
- Zacky. Mark. - Can't thank 'ee enough.
那就别谢 要是一切顺利 就该我谢你了
Then don't. If all goes well, it's I who'll be thanking you.
先生
Sir...
谢谢
Thank you.
我真高兴 先生
I'm that glad, sir!
为了矿工和他们的家人 也为您
For the miners an' their families - an' for 'ee, sir!
我这是拿身家性命冒险呢 你高兴这个
My neck's on the line. Are you glad about that?
不 先生 要是失败了我可怎么办
Oh, no, sir! What shall I do if it come to grief?
你觉得传言是真的吗
Are the rumours true, do you think?
如果不是他才傻呢
He's a damned fool if they're not!
看来您已经原谅他了
I take it you've forgiven him?
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
你该证明自己没虚度光阴了
Time for you to demonstrate it wasn't wasted.
我又没矿井可以重开
I've no mine to resurrect.
你有个矿井要维持
You have one to keep alive!
就从阻止我们矿上的工人跑去他矿上开始
Start by stemming the leakage of workers from our mine to his!
说着容易 做起来难
That is easier said than done.
我们微薄的薪水很难激励他们留下
Our wages are hardly an incentive to stay.
以后主井要装铁梯子
We will have iron ladders down the main shaft.
-铁梯子 -木头会腐烂
- Iron? - Wood rots.
这可要花一大笔钱
It'll cost you.
花钱总比出人命好
Better me than a man's life.
打了两口竖井 不过进展困难
Two shafts have been sunk, but it's hard going.
几乎立马就挖到铁矿了
We struck ironstone almost at once.
-我们可能还需要火♥药♥ -又要花钱
- We may yet require gunpowder. - More expense?
是的 但别气馁
Aye, but don't be discouraged.
有铁矿的地方 附近通常有铜矿
Where there's ironstone, there's often copper.
那儿 看到了吗
There. You mark that?
顺着这个挖 我们就有可能挖到铜矿
Chase that and we'll hope to catch copper.
天啊 我大老远就能听见你俩在吵架
Judas! I can hear 'ee kickin' up a dido three mile away!
-都怪这蠢货 -闭嘴吧 女人
- 'Tis this great buffle 'ead! - Hush yer creenin', woman!
奶酪还封不住你的嘴
You'd think cheese wouldn't choke 'ee!
是她挑起来的
Be she who started it!
又偷喝罗斯先生的朗姆酒
Mr Ross's rum again?
他不会在乎的 他现在满脑子都是矿井的事
He won't miss it! His 'ead be fair full 'o the mine.
他要把我胳膊掰断了
He's gone an' breaked me arm!
我看看
Let's see.
只是扭伤
'Tis only a sprain -
但是这三周都没法做饭了
but 'ee'll not be fit to cook vittles this three week.
那你得顶上我的缺
'Ee mun' step into th' breach, then!
没关系 孩子 普鲁迪可以教你
It's all right, child - Prudie'll instruct 'ee.
那是让瞎子给瞎子指路
Talk o' the blind leadin' the blind!
别光傻站着
Don't just stand there -
给我泡杯茶 我胳膊断了得养伤
brew us a dish o' tea while I rest me broken wing!
-罗斯 有时间吗 -当然
- Ross, have 'ee got a minute? - By all means.
是小吉姆的事...
Young Jim...
他又怎么了
What's he been up to now?
我家金妮
My Jinny.
偷猎可是死罪
Poaching's a capital offence.
相信我 我熟悉法律
Believe me, I'm acquainted with the niceties of the law.
不是为了我自己 罗斯 是为我母亲和姐妹
'Tis not for my sake, Ross, 'tis for me mother an' sisters.
-我不能眼看着她们饿肚子 -那金妮呢
- I can't see 'em starve. - And Jinny?
先生
Sir?
你在乎她的幸福吗
Is her welfare of equal concern to you?
她父亲告诉我她怀孕了
Her father tells me she is with child.
是的 先生 等我有了能力就娶她
Yes, sir, an' I mean to do right by 'er when I can afford it.
该死 那姑娘都急疯了
Dammit, man, the girl's frantic!
你之前怎么不来找我
Why didn't you come to me before?
罗斯 你又能做什么呢
Why, Ross, but what could 'ee do?
需要些小修整
It wants some small repairs.
但不用付房♥租
But nothin' a' pay?
把这儿打扫干净算是帮我了
You'd be doing me a favour, keeping it clean and dry.
我们真是想都不敢想
'Tis more than we could ever 'ave hoped.
那就这么定了
Well, then, that's settled.
现在你还有什么借口
So, now what's your excuse?
什么
Sir?
别让姑娘家等着啊
Don't keep the girl waiting!
去见她父亲吧 去的路上
Be off to her father - and while you're at it,
顺便去请奥吉斯牧师宣布婚礼的事
see Reverend Odgers about getting the banns read.
把网都扔了 不许再偷猎了
And get rid of those nets. Let's have no more poaching.
普鲁迪还需要时日修养 是吗
So, Prudie's recovery may take some time.
还得一个月左右 先生
Happen a month or so, sir.
让她歇得越久越好
Have her delay it as long as possible.
真希望你能忘记他 亲爱的
I wish you could forget him, my dear.
爱有那么容易忘吗
Is love so easy to forget?
对不起
Forgive me.
我不是...我不是想说...
I didn't mean... I didn't mean to suggest...
泰伯太太 去找乔克医生
Mrs Tabb, send for Dr Choake.
您不考虑结婚吗 波达克上尉
I wonder you do not think of marriage, Captain Poldark?
时机成熟时我会考虑的
I dare say I shall, in due course.
一定要记着婚姻的使命
Always remembering the purpose for which it was ordained?
什么使命
In particular...?
它是罪孽的救赎
As a remedy against sin.
以避免私通
And to avoid fornication.
-真是太感谢了 -谁都会这么做的
- We can't thank 'ee enough. - Any man would do the same.
可真不是谁都会
"Any man" would not.
-我的独子 -自从他父亲入土后
- The only son. - An' since his father bit the dust...
家里几乎没什么收入
There's next to nothing coming into the household.
我有孙子了
A grandson!
香火得以延续了
The line continues.
干得好 儿子
Well done, my boy!
应该感谢伊丽莎白 孩子是她生的
Thank Elizabeth. She did the work.
女人 她们小题大做一番
Ah, women! They make a song and dance about it,
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表