剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第一季 第六集
前情提要
下集预告
他爱我
He loves me.
真希望你也能拥有这样的幸福
I wish you could have this, too.
别在这事上费心了
Don't waste another moment on such thoughts.
瓦莱迪叫您来的吗
Did Verity send you?
她不知道我来
She's no idea I've come.
没人知道
No-one does.
我以为我已经忘记了她
I thought that I had put her behind me, but...
但我没有
..I had not.
这位是德怀特·恩尼斯
This is Dwight Enys.
是他救了我的命
I have him to thank for patching me up!
我向你保证
I promise you...
我会为她把世界打造得更好
..I will make the world a better place for her.
你确定要娶她吗 马克
And you're set on this girl, Mark?
她是我心之所向
Truly she is my heart's desire.
有人给你和新娘相互引见了吗
Have you been introduced to the bride?
愿为您效劳 女士
At your service, ma'am.
弗兰西斯今天跟人赌牌压上了矿井
Francis today staked the mine on a game of cards.
他输了
He lost.
偷猎可是死罪
Poaching's a capital offence.
他今天将第一次成为父亲
This very day he will become a father for the first time.
判刑监禁两年
Sentenced to two years' imprisonment.
-吉姆很快就能回家了 -但愿吧
- Jim will be home soon. - God willing.
他会不会变了
Will I find him changed?
他都捱到现在了 这才是最重要的
He's come this far. That's what matters.
令人赏心悦目的景象 是吧
A pretty sight, is it not?
没什么好丢人的
No shame in it.
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
As we sow, so shall we reap...
我妻子无疑会这样提醒我
as my wife would no doubt remind me.
有哪里需要我帮忙吗
If I can be of service.
当然 想办法拿回我的矿井
Ah, you can, find a way to restore me my mines,
我的财产 我的脸面
my estate, my dignity.
-弗兰西斯 -不不 今天是你的好日子
- Francis... - But, no, today is your day.
坎摩尔的第一次竞拍
First auction for Carnmore.
真希望你能一起来
I wish you could join us.
乔治不会高兴的
George would disapprove.
我知道你不在乎他的看法 但你该在意
I know how little you care for his opinion, but you should.
我在乎他意图毁掉的人
I care for those he seeks to ruin.
你是做不到的 罗斯
You'll never get it, Ross.
什么
What?
人人享有公正
Justice for all.
可以从合理的薪水开始
Fair wages would be a start.
天杀的水疱
Damn these blisters!
-你能跟他谈谈吗 -尽力吧
- You would speak with him? - It will keep.
先生们 先生们 拍卖♥♥现在开始
Gentlemen, gentlemen, the auction is now open.
首先拍卖♥♥比希矿井的一小批矿石
I've first to dispose of a dole of ore from Will Busy.
比希矿井的矿石 出♥售♥给坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
Will Busy ore, sold to the Carnmore Copper Company
每公吨♥六英镑十七先令六便士
for six pounds, 17 shillings and sixpence a tonne.
莱杰矿井 一批红铜 四十五公吨♥
Will Leisure, parcel of red copper, 45 tonnes.
出♥售♥给坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
Sold to the Carnmore Copper Company
每公吨♥八英镑两先令
for eight pounds, two shillings a tonne.
-您说是谁 -莱杰矿井
- What name did you say? - Will Leisure.
不 先生 买♥♥家是谁
No, sir, the buyers?
坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
The Carnmore Copper Company.
联合矿井 三小批矿石 每批五十公吨♥
United Mines, three doles of ore, 50 tonnes apiece.
第一批出♥售♥给坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
First parcel is sold to the Carnmore Copper Company...
每公吨♥七英镑一先令
for seven pounds, one shilling a tonne.
第二批出♥售♥给坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
Second parcel is sold to the Carnmore Copper Company
每公吨♥六英镑十九先令
for six pounds, 19 shillings a tonne.
先生 我也不想干预拍卖♥♥
Sir, I dislike to intervene,
但容我插一句
but may I say,
我从未听说过坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
I've never heard of the Carnmore Copper Company.
我得到保证这家公♥司♥是存在的 先生
I am assured it do exist, sir.
您有何证据证明它信誉良好
What proof have you of its good faith?
谁是这家公♥司♥的担♥保♥人
Who stands guarantor for it?
代理人又是谁
Who is its agent?
如我所料
As I thought,
-这里头有猫... -代理人是我
- there's something here not... - I'm the agent.
-我从没听说过贵公♥司♥ -这可怪了
- I've never heard of your company. - Well, that's odd,
拍卖♥♥师从中午到现在几乎没说过别的
since the chairman's been talking of little else since noon.
你拍下这么多铜矿有何目的
What is your purpose in bidding for this quantity of copper?
和你一样 先生
Well, the same as yours, sir,
将其冶炼 并在公开市场上出♥售♥
to smelt and sell it on the open market.
你的公♥司♥幕后都有谁 叫什么名字
And who are the men behind your company? What are their names?
大家又知道南威尔士冶炼公♥司♥背后是谁吗
Do we know the names behind the South Wales Smelting Company?
你很清楚沃勒根银行为我们担♥保♥
You know full well we came in vouched for by the Warleggans.
因为你们就是沃勒根银行的
Because you are the Warleggans.
你 先生
You, sir,
我不知道你在耍什么把戏 但让人反胃
I don't know what your game is, but it reeks.
先生们 先生们 拜托 继续拍卖♥♥吧
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please! Let the auction continue.
你瞧他呀 凯伦
He here come. You see, Keren...
这是我为你驯养的
I tamed him for you.
扎奇·马丁
And Zacky Martin,
他也成天逗弄椋鸟混日子吗
do he waste his days 'ticing starlings
还是去郡里给波达克上尉的生意帮忙了
or do he swag around the county on Captain Poldark's business?
扎奇受过教育 他识字
Zacky's educated. He can read.
哪个傻瓜都识字
Any fool can read.
我知道你可以
I know YOU can...
你本可以嫁得更好 这人人知道
It is no secret you could have done better for yourself.
我只是高兴你选了我
I was only glad you did pick me.
而不是哪个装模作样学者派头的家伙
Not some highfalutin' scholarly chap.
-你或许为今天自鸣得意 -怎么
- You may think you've done well today. - Sir?
但我们盯上你了
But we're on to you.
相信我 你下次就休想得逞了
Believe me. You won't have it your own way next time.
-博德明发生了暴♥乱♥ -特鲁洛也有打劫
- Riots in Bodmin now. - Looting in Truro.
每周都有矿井倒闭
Every week, another mine closes.
这也不是践踏法律的借口
That's no excuse to take the law into their own hands.
-必须惩一儆百 -已经在做了
- Examples must be made. - And are.
博德明监狱现在人满为患
Bodmin jail is now fit to burst.
而且很多人得了热病
And rife with fever.
几乎与死刑无异 先生
Tis as plain a death sentence as you could wish, sir.
两肺的情况都不好
Both lungs are afflicted,
但如果你仅饮用山羊奶
but under a strict regime of goat's milk,
每天走四英里
walking four miles a day,
天气好的时候睡在外面...
sleeping out in the open when it's fine...
她伤得严重吗
Is she badly hurt?
波达克上尉 我能猜到你为何来这儿
Captain Poldark - I can guess why YOU'RE here.
恐怕不会吧 夫人
I should imagine not, ma'am.
你知道瓦莱迪小姐又再次卷入了流言吗
You've heard the rumours attaching to Miss Verity's name again?
她...来了
Tis, er...her.
从那边来的 来拜访...
From over there, to see...
你听说了吗 沃勒根家要举办舞会
Have you heard? The Warleggans are giving a ball.
-我们被邀请了 -对
- Are we invited? - We are!
你这样步入社交圈多么体面啊
What a way to mark your entrance into society!
怎么了
What is it?
我该穿什么
What will I wear?
我该说什么 我怎么...
What shall I say, how...
-我怎么知道新的舞步呢 -我帮你
- How shall I know the new dances? - I'll help you!
我从镇上回来后就教你
When I return from town.
今天稍后与人有约
I'm expected there later today.
与人有约啊
Expected?
你跟弗兰西斯谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Francis?
-你一定得去 -我会的
- You must. - I will.
我会的
I will.
我们今天确实干得漂亮
Did well today, we did indeed.
这是容易的部分
That was the easy part.
你低估了他
You underestimated him.
我可没
I did no such thing.
是你把他当成养尊处优的傻瓜
YOU took him for one of those overbred idiots
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表