剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
"Too much of a risk for the prudent investor."
我怪自己
I blame myself.
你也不会想到我们会遇到这样的岩层
You couldn't foresee as we'd 'it such rock.
但我早该想到 娶我的厨房♥女佣
But I could foresee that in marrying my kitchen maid,
会影响我再找人投资
I'd scandalise all I might look to for capital.
如果你不能弃她而去 再娶个有钱的女继承人
Well, short of jilting her and wedding a rich heiress...
或许我的确是太仓促了
Perhaps I was over-hasty.
但木已成舟
But it's done now.
我们要怎么安排
So how shall we order things?
我们可以维持到圣诞前一周
We can last till the week before Christmas.
撑到圣诞过后吧
Let it be the week after.
哪怕要卖♥♥掉我一半的房♥子
If I have to sell half my house,
也不能毁了工人的圣诞节
I'll not ruin Christmas for them.
*野猪在手*
*The boar's head in my hand bear I*
*装点上月桂和迷迭香*
*Bedeck'd with bay and rosemary*
*希望老爷太太能满意*
*So pray my masters, be merree*
*希望你们能满意*
*Quod estes in convivio*
*衣食不愁*
*Caput apri defero*
*感谢主*
*Redens laudes Domino
*衣食不愁*
*Caput apri defero
*感谢主*
*Redens laudes Domino
*衣食不愁*
*Caput apri defero
*感谢主*
*Redens laudes Domino
*衣食不愁*
*Caput apri defero
*感谢主*
*Redens laudes Domino...*
弗兰西斯寄来的
From Francis.
请我们圣诞节去特伦威兹庄园
Inviting us to spend Christmas at Trenwith.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我不能去
I-I couldn't.
你去吧
You go.
我们当然得一起去 要么就都不去
Naturally, we both go or we both stay.
罗斯 我跟他们不是一路人
Ross, I aren't their sort.
他们会瞧不起我 让我跟佣人一起吃饭
They'll look down their noses and send me t'eat wi' th' servants.
你觉得我该以你为耻吗
Do you think I ought to be ashamed of you?
不是那个
'Tis not that but...
你觉得他们比你好很多吗
You think they are so much better than you?
我不觉得
I don't, but...
但他们会觉得
they'll think so.
或许瓦莱迪不会 但是
Mebbe not Verity, but...
伊丽莎白会
Elizabeth.
你这看法对她不公平
You do her an injustice.
-也对我不公 -你
- And me. - You?
你觉得我会钦慕一个看不起你的人吗
To think I could admire someone who thought meanly of you.
你钦慕她吗
Do you admire her?
伊丽莎白生来就是受人钦慕的
Elizabeth was born to be admired.
我生来就是拔萝卜的吗
An' I was born to pull turnips.
-你干什么 -接受邀请
- What you doin'? - Accepting the invitation.
我给了他们一个凄惨的圣诞节
What a sorry Christmas I've handed them.
不 你给了他们近一年的工作
No. You've handed them near-on twelve month o' work
否则他们就没活儿干
they'd otherwise not 'ave.
欢迎
Welcome.
亲爱的 你能来真是太棒了
My dear, it's so good of you to come to us.
我带你去见阿加莎祖姑母吧
May I take you to meet Aunt Agatha?
你嫁给我侄子了 怎么没人告诉我
Married, you say? To my nephew? Why wasn't I told of this?
告诉您了 祖姑母 我亲自跟您说的
You were, Aunt. I told you myself.
他们什么都不告诉我
They never tell me anything.
你呢 你是哪里人
And you, where are you from?
伊拉根 夫人
'Luggan, ma'am.
我们在伊拉根认识谁啊
Who do we know from Illuggan?
卡杜尔一家
The Cardews?
你一定认识约翰爵士吧
You'll know Sir John, of course.
还有赫尔斯顿堂的帕瑞因一家
And the Perrins of Helston Hall?
不认识 夫人
No, no, ma'am.
我已经见证了六代波达克家人了
Six generations of Poldarks I've seen.
你觉得怎么样
Now what do you think of that?
觉得我不显老吗 是啊
You think I don't look old enough? Quite right, too.
过去坐在伊丽莎白旁边
Now, you go and sit by Elizabeth
我看看你比她如何
so that I can see how you measure up.
-阿加莎祖姑母 -去啊 孩子 快去
- Aunt Agatha. - Go on, child. Go. Off you go.
真漂亮
Pretty little thing.
跟伊丽莎白一比显得糙了点
A mite coarse beside Elizabeth
但如果有必要
but doubtless she'll polish up sufficient
肯定也能打扮得漂漂亮亮的
when the need arises.
我以为她会讨厌我
'I thought she'd hate me.'
我不怪她 换了我 大概就会讨厌我
I wouldn't blame 'er. I mean, I probably should in 'er shoes.
那你可不如我想的理智呢
Then you've less sense than I credit you with.
你以为我不知道你打得什么主意吗
You think I don't know what you're about?
那么照顾她
Taking her under your wing,
-跟她结交朋友 -弗兰西斯
- making her your friend. - Francis...
"罗斯 看我多善良 多大度
"Oh, Ross, see how kind and generous I am!
看啊 你错失了怎样的珍宝"
"Look, what a pearl you've lost!"
-你这是犯傻 -我有吗
- You're being ridiculous. - Am I?
-是什么 -我在镇上定的
- What's this? - Jus' something I ordered from town.
不行 罗斯 是个惊喜
No, Ross! It's meant as a surprise!
就是个家庭聚会
It's just a family party.
没必要打扮那么隆重
No need to flig yourself up for it.
我问过瓦莱迪
I asked Verity
她说圣诞夜是该换件好衣服
and she said it was right t'change fer Christmas Eve.
别把自己勒太紧 这里的饭菜丰盛
Well, don't lace your stays too tight - they feed you well here,
我了解你的胃口
and I know your appetite.
你对德梅尔扎很好
You were very kind to Demelza.
谁不会呢 她一副吓坏的样子
Who wouldn't be? She looks like a startled faun.
她还年轻 这一切一定很让她害怕
She's young. And this must seem very daunting to her.
那么你不鄙视我的选择喽
You don't despise my choice, then?
我有什么权利鄙视任何人
What right have I to despise anyone?
再说 这里有很多事让我♥操♥心
Besides, I've too much to distract me here.
格兰布勒日益衰败 弗兰西斯在赌博上挥霍遗产
Grambler failing and Francis gambling away his inheritance.
-真是遗憾 -还不止呢
- I'm sad to hear it. - Oh, and worse!
有传言
Rumours...
不 是有人告诉我
no, reports...
他另有女人
that he has another woman.
是这样吗
Has he?
如果是 他真是太傻了
If he has, he's an idiot.
我饿死了 我们什么时候开饭
I am ravenous! When do we dine?
我都站不住
'I can scarce stand up.'
真不知道要怎么不把吃的吐出来
Lord knows how I'll keep my food down.
那样他们就会觉得我粗俗 愚蠢
And then they'll think that I'm that vulgar and simple...
罗斯会后悔娶了我
Ross will be sorry he ever wed me.
我来帮你吧
Here, let me help you.
我不会给你系太紧
I shan't lace you too tightly.
谢谢
Thank you.
相信你丈夫 也相信你自己
Trust your husband. And yourself.
怎么这时还有人来
Visitors? At this hour?
我们正经过 弗兰西斯
We were just passing, Francis.
就想前来问候一下
Thought we'd come and offer the compliments of the season.
如果打扰了 我们这就离开
If we're intruding, we can easily depart.
可惜了这么香的食物
Oh, damn me nostrils, though!
那是什么
What do I scent?
天鹅 松鸡
Swan? Partridge?
泰伯太太 给餐桌再备四套餐具
Mrs Tabb, please lay four more places for dinner.
罗斯·波达克 著名的隐士
Ross Poldark, the famed recluse!
我们总见不到你 你就像鲁宾逊·克鲁索
For all we see of you, you might be Robinson Crusoe.
他身边还有星期五呢 亲爱的
Oh, but he has his Man Friday, dear.
她也来了吗
Is she hereabout?
还是在餐具室呢
Or should we seek her in the scullery?
有人企图刺杀国王
An attempt on the King's life?
一定是想抢他的衣服
Ambushed for his waistcoat, no doubt.
据说他的衣服值康沃尔半个多矿井呢
I'm told it's worth more than half the mines in Cornwall.
可宫廷里的仆人已经一年没拿到工钱了
And the Royal Household servants not paid for 12 months.
居然还没人打算去
I'm amazed no-one's attempted to sharpen a knife
刺杀法国国王
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表