剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第一季 第七集
前情提要
下集预告
坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
弗兰西斯今天跟人赌牌压上了矿井
Francis today staked the mine on a game of cards.
他输了
He lost.
马修是他亲戚
Matthew's a cousin.
乔治可能会必须做出回应
George may feel obliged to respond.
瓦莱迪叫您来的吗
Did Verity send you?
她不知道我来
She's no idea I've come.
没人知道
No-one does.
你确定要娶她吗 马克
And you're set on this girl, Mark?
她是我心之所向
Truly she is my heart's desire.
有些关于凯伦和德怀特的流言
There's talk of Keren and Dwight.
人们都说她恬不知耻 跟其他男人调情
Folks say she's brazen. That she'll fling herself at other men.
瓦莱迪有说过什么关于安德鲁·布莱米的话吗
Has Verity said anything about Andrew Blamey?
女孩家的私房♥话我不好说出来
What's given in confidence isn't fair to repeat.
比希矿井的矿石 出♥售♥给坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
Will Busy ore, sold to the Carnmore Copper Company
谁是这家公♥司♥的担♥保♥人
Who stands guarantor for it?
代理人又是谁
Who is its agent?
他的公♥司♥是个威胁
Well, his company is a threat.
但如果我们知道了它的股东是谁...
But if we knew the names of its shareholders...
我们就先从我们知道的名字入手
Let's begin with the one name we DO know.
乔纳森·特里西德
Jonathan Tresidder.
问题在于 这是否足以击垮他们
And the question is, will that be enough to ruin them?
还有件事 特里西德先生
And one more thing, Mr Tresidder.
您的制♥造♥厂为坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥提供
Your mill provides rolling and cutting services
-轧制和切割服务 对吧 -是的
- for the Carnmore Copper Company? - Yes.
如今世道艰难 敝行敦促所有客户
In these difficult times, we urge all who bank with us
谋求自身最大利益
to consider where their best interests lie.
尤其是还有数笔高额未偿贷款的客户
Particularly when they have several outstanding loans with us.
还在打造你的帝国呢 罗斯
Still building your empire, Ross?
你买♥♥断了铜矿
And you bought all the copper.
趁价格低 能买♥♥多少买♥♥多少
All we could afford while the price was low.
下次他们有了准备 价格就会上去了
Next time, they'll be wise to us and the price will rise.
对于矿井和股东来说 这是好消息
That is good news for the mines, and your shareholders.
就眼前来看 是的
In the short term, yes.
长远来看
And in the long term,
任何能够打破沃勒根银行的钳制
anything which breaks the Warleggans' stranglehold
阻止他们人为压价的事...
and stops them keeping prices artificially low...
都能使莱杰和坎摩尔获益
Benefits Leisure and Carnmore.
矿工 冶炼厂和股东都能获益
Benefits miners, smelters and shareholders alike.
而沃勒根银行只在乎自己的利益 弗兰西斯
The Warleggans only seem to benefit themselves, Francis.
希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're taking on.
不是有你在吗
I would I had your support.
我知道你会为我保密
I know I have your discretion.
当然了
Of course.
太忙没时间烤面包
I've been too busy to bake.
怎么会
How's that?
我说了 我在帮恩尼斯医生做事
I told you. I've been helping Dr Enys with his work.
他可不是你丈夫
Enys...ain't your husband.
但这儿的人都指望着他呢
But people hereabout depend on him.
为他做事我很自豪
I'm proud to serve him.
湿气大 烟尘重 对肺不好
Damp and dust, no friend to the lungs.
多呼吸新鲜空气 多锻炼 游游泳
Fresh air and exercise. A little sea bathing.
茴香根和生姜泡温水喝
Fennel root and ginger in warm water.
一个月后再来复诊
Come and see me in a month.
特伦康最棒的货
Trencrom's finest!
半个康沃尔都听得见你鬼叫
Need you inform half of Cornwall?
我把它藏在你父亲的旧矿井里
Tucked her away, I did, in your father's old mine!
-格蕾丝矿井 -那儿最适合藏东西了
- Wheal Grace? - Best hiding place there be.
下矿得胆子大才行 人们说那里闹鬼
Take a brave man to venture down there. Folk say it's haunted.
等我到家 这桶要是有丝毫损伤
You'll be haunted if that barrel's not intact
我要你好看
when I return home.
好的 先生 你了解我的
Aye, sir. You know me, sir -
最可靠了
honest as the day is short.
-特伦康是什么 -供应好货 法国直销
- Trencrom? - Suppliers of fine goods, direct from France.
还不用交税
Without troubling the excisemen?
这个月能收支平衡吗
Will you break even this month?
运气好 拍卖♥♥会又顺利的话
With luck...and a fair auction.
你一定松了口气
You must be relieved.
是啊
Yes.
我该继续看病了
I should get back to my patients.
德怀特
Dwight...
当心点
Have a care.
好
Of course.
你看上去很疲惫 马克
You look weary, Mark.
是凯伦 她让我熬夜修屋顶
Keren. She do have me up all hours, mending the roof.
小心别累坏了
Mind you don't exhaust yourself.
该小心的不是我 罗斯
'Tisn't I who wants minding, Ross.
罗斯 特里西德制♥造♥厂捎话过来
Ross, I bring word from Tresidder's Mill.
下周开始
As of next week
我们就得另寻地方做轧制切割了
we must look elsewhere for our rolling and cutting.
好吧
So be it.
我们另找地方
We shall take our business elsewhere.
走去找普鲁迪好吗
Shall we walk to Prudie?
来 准备好了吗
Come on. Ready?
-那是罗斯老爷的朗姆酒 -以前是
- That be Master Ross's rum. - 'Twas.
现在是贾德老爷的
Now it be Master Jud's.
立刻出去 否则我扇你
Out now! 'Fore I give you such a skat in the chacks!
我走
I'm away!
我走
I'm away.
*妓♥女♥是窄阱*
*And a strange woman be a narrow pit*
*躺着等男人*
*For she lieth in wait for a man*
*喝多酒的汉子们*
*Those that tarry too long at the wine*
*看到一副怪景象*
*Their eyes shall behold strange sights.*
冷着脸干嘛
I know that fizzogg.
牛奶都能被你冻住
'Twould make milk curdle.
波达克上尉会收拾你的
Cap'n Poldark'll fetch ye such a colloppin'!
波达克上尉 摆什么臭架子
Cap'n Poldark. Who be Cap'n Poldark giving himself airs?
谁都知道从这儿到特鲁洛半数女佣他都上过
Everyone do know he's had half the maids from here to Truro!
-孩子面前小声点 -孩子 那孩子吗
- Keep your voice down afore the child! - The child. That child?
那金妮·卡特的孩子呢
What about Jinny Carter's child?
怎么了
What about it?
谁都知道罗斯上尉才是孩子父亲
Everybody do know that Cap'n Ross be its father!
你撒谎
'Tis a lie!
-别管他 -那是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的谎言
- Ignore him. - 'Tis a wicked, wicked lie!
难怪他要去博德明监狱把吉姆·卡特弄死
No wonder he went to Bodmin to see Jim Carter in the ground!
你少瞪着我 丫头
And don't ye bend ye brows at me, girl.
你不过是个伊拉根来的婊♥子♥
He ain't naught but a trull from Luggan!
-滚 -去哪
- Go. - Go where?
我不知道 也不在乎
I neither know nor care.
但要是你明早天亮时还在这里
But if you're still in this house by daybreak
我会亲自用马鞭赶你去特鲁洛
I will personally horsewhip you from here to Truro!
瓦莱迪在哪
Where's Verity?
她没在她房♥间吗
Is she not in her room?
如果贾德走了 普鲁迪也会走
If Jud goes, so will Prudie.
对此我很抱歉 你会想念她的
And I'm sorry for that. For you'll miss her.
但他说的话 他不会是真心的吧
But what he said, I cannot think he meant it.
你知道他酒精上头的时候什么样
You know how he is when the liquor's upon him.
喝的还是我的酒
My liquor was upon him!
他应该庆幸我没有踹他
He's lucky it wasn't my foot!
不管是不是喝了酒
Liquor or not,
他已经太多次羞辱了你和这个家
he's disrespected you and this house once too often.
这是我待过最好的地方 现在都怪你
Best place I ever know'd. And now, thanks to thee.
这样不对 不公平 不人道 不合理
'Tisn't right, 'tisn't fair, 'tisn't just, 'tisn't fitting.
少抱怨几句 你这臭虫 不然我打你的头
Hold your clack, you black worm, or I'll crown thee meself!
瓦莱迪在哪
Where's Verity?
小瓦莱迪吗
Little Verity?
出去了吧
Out, I believe.
她有没有说去哪
Did she say where?
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表