剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
好的
Agreed.
换牌
I propose...
-多少 -全换
- How many? - The book.
要两张
I'll take two.
换牌
Propose.
-可以 -两张
- Accept. - Two.
我赌十基尼
I'll lay ten guineas.
二十
20.
跟
I'll take it.
好走运
The luck of the devil.
这东西不错
This is a decent little piece.
价钱有点贵了
Somewhat high priced.
走得准吧
I...trust it keeps good time?
我祖父从没觉得不准
It never failed my grandfather.
-继续吗 -你要拿什么玩呢
- Shall we continue? - And what do you intend to play with?
我可以变卖♥♥的财产
Assets I can realise.
罗斯 别
Ross, no.
你要非得赌就拿这个吧
Play with this if you must.
那值多少钱呢
And what is this worth?
一百吧
About 100.
罗斯啊
Oh, Ross.
怎么样
Well?
发牌
Deal.
他在马修这儿遇到对手了
He's met his match in Matthew.
我们结束吧
Shall we retire?
再来一小时
Another hour.
用什么赌
With what?
我在莱杰矿井的股份
My stake in Wheal Leisure.
罗斯 别啊
Ross, no.
换牌
I propose.
-多少 -一张
- How many? - One.
全换
I'll take the book.
你能解释一下
Can you explain how you come to
你还没拿牌
have a card in your hand before you
怎么手里就有一张了
drew one from the pack?
你看错了 我已经拿了
You're mistaken. I'd already drawn.
我觉得也是 罗斯
I rather think he had, Ross.
-不 他没有 -他绝对没有
- Oh, no, he had NOT. - He most CERTAINLY had not.
你干什么 罗斯
What the hell are you doing, Ross?
乔治 你就不管管吗
George! Will you permit this?!
抱歉袭击了你的朋友 乔治
I'm sorry for assaulting your friend, George,
但如果你非要招待这样的人
but if you insist on entertaining such fellows,
至少也把他们管好了
you should at least keep them on a leash.
还是你喜欢默默地看着客人被毁掉
Or perhaps you prefer your guests to be ruined in silence?
你什么时候发现他在作弊的
When did you first know he was cheating?
立刻就发现了
Almost at once.
但我想完全确定再揭露他
But I wanted to be sure before I challenged him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在博德明监狱做的事颇受热议
Your exploits at Bodmin jail were much discussed.
当然了
No doubt.
有些人对你的初衷表示同情
There was some sympathy for your intentions.
但并不赞成我们的举动
Though not our actions.
可惜你坎摩尔的一些
Pity some of your partners at
合作伙伴要与你对立了
Carnmore should be on the other side of the bench.
什么意思
How do you mean?
圣奥本·特萨兹 阿尔弗雷德·巴伯利
St Aubyn Tresize, Alfred Barbary...
他们是治安官 不是吗
They're magistrates, are they not?
他们可能会觉得必须要表明立场
They may feel compelled to take a stand.
-还有马修·桑森的事 -他怎么
- And then there's the matter of Matthew Sanson. - What of him?
这事一传出去
Once this tale gets out,
乔治可能会必须做出回应
George may feel obliged to respond.
为什么
Why should he?
马修是他亲戚
Matthew's a cousin.
你不知道吗
Did you not know?
不知道
No, I did not.
那个蠢货在里面
Old tripe-for-brains be within.
谁
Who?
马克·丹尼尔 哭哭啼啼地 简直让人难受
Mark Daniel, moping and moaning fit to make your lugs bleed.
有些关于凯伦和德怀特的流言
There's talk of Keren and Dwight.
-有依据吗 -我不好说
- Any truth in it? - Couldn't say.
还有什么不好说吗 关于瓦莱迪和布莱米
Anything else we can't say? About Verity, Blamey...?
我不比你知道得多
I know as much as you.
"您促成了我和瓦莱迪重聚
"Since you brought Verity and me together,
如今我必须再次求您帮忙
"I must turn to you for further help.
弗兰西斯不可理喻
"Francis is impossible.
我们永远无法和解
"There can never be a reconciliation,
所以瓦莱迪必须在我们之中做出选择"
"Therefore Verity must choose between us."
人们都说她恬不知耻 跟其他男人调情
Folks say she's brazen. That she'll fling herself at other men.
你跟她对质过吗
Have you asked her if it's true?
我不忍♥心 罗斯
I haven't the heart to, Ross.
我不愿相信
I can't put myself to believe it.
但如果一个人不能信任自己的妻子
But if a man can't trust his wife...
你得有信心 马克
You must have faith, Mark.
否则 婚姻就无望了
Without that, there's no hope for a marriage.
寄希望于婚姻
Hope for marriage?
老天
Pick me liver.
还是别抱希望了
Best take it out
否则就等着你老婆跟全郡的男人
'fore it's not to be cuckolded thrice a day
狗和骡子给你一天戴三次绿帽吧
by every man, dog and mule in the county.
我来提供服务
I come to offer myself.
协助你的工作 我会写 能记笔记
To help you with your work. I can write, I can take notes.
-但是 -别拒绝我
- But... - Don't refuse me.
你一直对我那么好
You've been so kind.
我必须得用用脑子 否则要疯了
I must use my wits for something, or I'll go mad.
这是个预兆 记住我的话
It is an omen, mark my words.
这是个不详的预兆
It is a fiendish, black omen.
这家的女人是有什么毛病
What is the matter with the women of this family?
男人
The men.
你觉得你能找更好的吗
You think you could do better?
我们知道什么
What do we know?
我们知道罗斯·波达克虽然聪明 也有弱点
What we know is that Ross Poldark, though clever, has a weakness.
-就一个吗 -他做事磊落
- Just the one? - He plays it straight.
就认为其他人也会 但其他人长眼长耳朵
And trusts others to do the same, but others have eyes and ears.
他们会告密
And they report.
我们打探已久
What we've been trying for some time to find out,
终于知道坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥冶炼厂厂址了
the site of the Carnmore Copper Company smelting works.
在哪
And?
特沃纳斯
Trevaunance land.
他们跟特里西德制♥造♥厂敲定了协议
They struck a deal with Tresidder's Mill.
他们目前有足够铜矿维持生产
For now, they have enough copper to keep going,
但到下次拍卖♥♥
but come the next auction...
我们一定让他们空手而归
We'll see they come away empty-handed.
问题在于 这是否足以击垮他们
And the question is, will that be enough to ruin them?
我们还能如何
What more can we do,
他们有意不透露股东的名字
since they deliberately withhold the names of their shareholders?
这并不违法
There's no law against that.
但却让我们很不好施加压力
It makes it considerably more difficult for us to exert pressure.
那么
So...
我们就先从我们知道的名字入手
let's begin with the one name we DO know.
乔纳森·特里西德
Jonathan Tresidder.
-他的钱在我们银行吧 -是的
- Banks with us, does he not? - He does indeed.
而且借了不少钱
And has substantial loans.
敬波达克盔甲的第一条裂痕
Here's to the first chink in the Poldark armour.
真希望吉姆能看到孩子长大
I wish Jim could have seen his child grow up.
你尽全力了
You did all you could.
是吗
I wonder.
罗斯 你不能抵抗全世界
Ross, you cannot fight all the world.
你只能把自己的这个小角落打造得更好
You can only make your own small corner a fairer place.
你做的事会有后果吗
Will anything come of what you did?
可能吧 可能不会
It may. It may not.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表