剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
不记得
Not as I recall.
不过留了点东西
Left something, though.
什么
What?
封上的
Sealed, it was.
好像我想知道她的秘密似的
As if I care to know her secrets.
"我自小就一直爱你 亲爱的弗兰西斯
"I've known and loved you all my life, dear Francis,
所以我希望你能理解 对于我来说
so I pray you will understand the grief and loss
与你分离是多么的痛苦和悲伤"
I feel that this should be our parting."
你今晚就住这儿 亲爱的
You will lie here tonight, my dear.
我已经安排好自己睡在船上了
I've arranged to sleep onboard my ship.
明天
And tomorrow...
我们就结婚
We shall be wed.
这就是她爱我们的方式吗
So this is how she cares for us?
从咱们眼皮底下溜走
To sneak away under our very noses
嫁给一个杀妻酒鬼
and marry that wife-murdering drunkard.
但这到底是怎么做到的 肯定有人帮她
But how was it arranged? She must have had help.
有没有生人来拜访过
Has anyone been calling unbeknown to us?
或者发现有人鬼鬼祟祟的
Or been seen about the grounds?
或许是认识瓦莱迪小姐的人来送信
Someone that knew Miss Verity and might have carried a message?
-我就知道是罗斯干的 -你为什么这么想
- I knew this was Ross's doing! - Why would you think that?
因为他之前就帮过他们
Because he has helped them before!
我全明白了
I can see it all.
-是他撺掇了瓦莱迪 -我们不能确定
- He's encouraged Verity. - We do not know this.
在布莱米面前说好话
He's been acting as agent to Blamey,
保持那混♥蛋♥的兴趣
keeping the skunk's interest warm,
然后利用德梅尔扎来送信
and using Demelza as a go-between.
你结论下得太快了
You're too hasty!
我们根本没法证明这跟德梅尔扎有关
We've no proof Demelza's involved,
更别说罗斯了
let alone Ross.
当然了 你永远会维护罗斯
Oh, yes, of course, you will always stand up for Ross!
我没有维护任何人
I stand up for no-one.
但不听人辩解就下结论太不公平
But it is the merest justice not to condemn people unheard.
除此之外没有别的可能性了
There is no other way this could have been managed.
她没有书信往来 我确保了这点
She has no post, I have seen to that.
该死的罗斯
Damn Ross!
还有这个家庭
Damn this family,
简直可悲至极
damn this entire pitiful excuse for an existence!
希望没有打扰到你们 但看来确实是打扰到了
I hope I'm not intruding. But I see that I am.
出什么事了
Is something amiss?
不好意思 但也许我可以帮到你们
Forgive me, but it may be within my power to offer assistance.
恐怕不能
I suspect not.
但我正是为此而来的
But that is precisely the reason I'm here.
这便是我们的困境
So there you have our predicament.
难以置信
That's extraordinary.
我最痛恨的 是欺骗
What I despise most is the deceit.
还是我信任的人欺骗了我
And from someone I trusted.
-你妹妹 -我堂弟
- Your sister... - My cousin.
你怪罗斯
You blame Ross?
都怪他
Entirely.
你说你是为何而来来着
You mentioned a reason for your visit?
我知道 我还欠你一笔钱
No doubt I've... omitted some payment.
正相反
On the contrary.
我们家族
We, our family,
对不起你才是
find ourselves indebted to you.
怎么说
How?
你知道弗兰西斯在牌局上
You're aware that substantial gaming losses
输给我亲戚马修一大笔钱的事吧
were accrued by Francis to my cousin Matthew?
可能
It's possible...
很可能
probable,
这是因为马修做了手脚
that you were a victim of Matthew's dishonesty.
鉴于此 我们想弥补此事
That being so, we wish to make amends.
-怎么弥补 -抵消你在我们银行的一些债务
- How? - By cancelling some of your debts to our bank.
我们不能接受施舍 乔治
We cannot accept charity, George.
不是施舍
Charity be damned.
是我们家族荣誉遭到了玷污
Our family's integrity has been compromised
而我们想抹去这个污点
and we wish to recover it.
请你务必接受我们的歉意
I insist you accept our apology.
还有 一千二百英镑
And... £1,200.
一千二
12...?!
就不再烦扰你了
And now we need detain you no longer.
别让弗兰西斯待到太晚
Do not keep Francis up too late.
我会好好照顾他
I have his best interests at heart.
你看 我还是让你重展笑颜了
You see... I did mend your smile, after all.
八角
Aniseed...
鹿角精
Hartshorn...
番泻叶
Senna...
紫茉莉溶液
Aqua Mirabilis.
都是用来干什么的
What are they for?
我很好奇
I've a thirst for learning.
一些是草药 还有些我自♥制♥的药水
Some are nature's remedies, others... I concoct myself.
都和托马斯·乔克的药方一样管用
All are as efficacious as any Thomas Choake prescribes,
但要便宜得多
but... infinitely more affordable.
你这样是没法赚钱的
You'll not make a living like that.
我是来治病的 不是来讹诈我的病人的
I came here to heal my patients, not bankrupt them.
你已经治愈了我
You've already made me whole again.
不能再这样了 凯伦 你不能再来了
This must stop, Keren, this coming here.
你丈夫不喜欢这样
Your husband does not like it.
那你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我还要工作
I have work to do.
-我在这里的目的是... -吻我
- My purpose here is... - Kiss me.
不行
No.
就这一次
Just the once.
凯伦 我们都清楚一旦开始就没完了
Keren, you and I know it would not be just the once.
那有什么要紧
Would that matter?
要紧的是它带来的后果
What matters is... where it would lead.
要我继续吗
Shall I go on?
还继续吗
And on?
直到你 让我停下
Till you tell me... to stop?
不只是贾德
'Tisn't just Jud.
坎摩尔公♥司♥的事也让你烦心
'Tis Carnmore do trouble you.
有好些人 在和我们作对
There are forces... opposing us.
沃勒根的人吗
Warleggan forces?
为什么呢
With what aim?
为了让我们破产
To put us out of business.
如果特里西德不帮你 你怎么办
Well, if Tresidder won't have you, where will you go?
我们会再找别处的
We'll find somewhere.
并非整个康沃尔都掌握在乔治手里
The whole of Cornwall doesn't yet knuckle to George.
只要我还在 就不会允许这种事发生
Nor will it, if I can help it.
乔治会做什么
What could George do?
现在还不会做什么
For now, nothing.
他在向特里西德施压 但除非让他知道股东名单
He's leaned on Tresidder, but unless he discovers these names...
如果知道了呢
If he did?
他就会发现除了我和亨肖
He'd realise that, barring myself and Henshawe,
其他人都在沃勒根银行有负债
all banked at Warleggan's.
你干什么
What are you doing?
把它藏起来
Hiding it.
发生了坍塌
'Twas a rockfall.
火♥药♥有些湿 我们以为是哑炮
The charge was damp, we thought it dead
然后突然间
and then out of nowhere...
你伤得重吗
Are you badly hurt?
-快让恩尼斯医生瞧瞧 -我宁可流血至死
- Get Dr Enys to look at that. - I'd sooner bleed to death!
这的确让你们家难堪
It's galling for the family but
但令妹想必很快就会反应过来哭着回家的
your sister will realise her mistake and soon come crying home.
那就让罗斯接纳她吧
Well, then, let Ross take her in,
反正当初是他纵容她的
since he encouraged her treachery.
真见鬼 我唯一的堂弟本该更忠诚些
Damn it! I expect more loyalty from my only cousin.
我究竟做了什么 他竟然背着我做这等事
What did I ever do that he should go behind my back like this?
你可是娶了他爱的姑娘 不是吗
Well...I suppose you married the girl he loved, didn't you?
那倒是
Yes.
是啊 没错
Yes, that.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表