剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
你是最该知道的
you of all people should know...
自从我见到你的那一刻 其他人都不存在了
..From the moment I set eyes on you, no-one else existed.
我离开的时候 一心只想着
While I was away, all I could think about
-回到你身边 -罗斯
- was coming back to you. - Ross...
我们说的话都不是真心的吗
Did we really not mean those things we said?
我离开的那天
That day I left,
我们之间真的毫无真情吗
was there really nothing between us?
现在也没有吗
Is there really nothing between us now?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead!
你怎么能现在再来
How can you come to me now
问我我无法回答的问题
and ask me things you know I can't answer?
为什么不能回答
Why can't you answer?
为什么不能回答
Why can't you answer?!
这里没什么值得你留恋的了 罗斯
There's nothing for you here, Ross.
我爱弗兰西斯
I love Francis.
你只能忘记我 去别处生活吧
You must forget me and make your life elsewhere.
放心吧
You may rely upon it.
至少让我们以朋友的身份分别吧
At least let us part as friends.
我们永远做不了朋友
We can never be friends.
告诉我伯父 他如愿了
Tell my uncle he has his wish.
如什么愿 罗斯
What wish? Ross?
如什么愿
What wish?!
叫那丫头去收拾东西
Tell the girl to fetch her belongings...
-她要走人了 -走人
- She's leaving. - Leaving?
我也要走了
As am I.
-什么 -去伦敦 她得回家
- You, sir? - To London. She to her father.
她父亲已经来了
But 'er father's 'ere.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
还有脸问
What can he do...
他把我女儿都拐走了
..When he slocked my daughter, enticed 'er away?
-她在哪 -不知道
- Where is she? - No idea.
他们搜过了家里
They searched the 'ouse.
谁允许你们这么干的
By whose permission?
我找我自己的女儿不需要人允许
I need no permission to come after me own!
所以你才叫上了一家人吗
That's why you bring your family?
不敢自己来吗
Not man enough to do the job yourself?
可不止我们
I brought more than we.
-好带她回家打她吗 -这关你什么事
- So you can take her home and beat her? - Is that your business?
如果我有意管就关我的事
If I choose to make it so.
好吧 伙计们 上
All right, boys...scat!
先生 来了一群人
Sir? There be 'ordes of 'em!
伊拉根人可容不得偷盗 我们要讨个公道
'Llugan folk don't 'old wi' thievin'. We come for justice.
一群人对付一个 真勇敢啊
An army against one man? That's brave!
怕了吗
Afeared, are ye?
恰恰相反 你们来得正好
On the contrary, you couldn't have come at a better time!
老天保佑
Lord save 'im!
别 退下
Nay, stand off, boys.
我自己对付他
I'll handle this myself.
你们来做什么
What business 'ave 'ee 'ere?
跟你无关
Naught with 'ee,
我们找你家老爷 他偷了个伊拉根姑娘
but wi' your fancy gent who stole a 'Llugan maid!
我们是来带她回去的
And we're here to take her back!
祝你们好运了
Good luck to 'ee!
弗兰西斯先生
Mr Francis!
弗兰西斯先生
Mr Francis!
他们得要罗斯先生的命了
They be killin' Mr Ross!
你说什么呢
Devil are you saying, woman?
他们要杀了他的 先生
They be murderin' 'im, sir!
罗斯先生在跟人拼命呢
Mr Ross be fightin' for 'is life!
快去啊 弗兰西斯 快去帮他
You must go to him, Francis, you must help him!
-她是在夸大其词 -老天爷啊
- The woman exaggerates. - For pity's sake!
把伊丽莎白带回去
Take Elizabeth inside.
出去的时候麻烦带上门
Be so good as to close the door on your way out.
你还活着 先生
'Ee be alive, sir!
看来是的
It would appear so.
看到那丫头了吗
Any sign of the girl?
老早就没见着了
I ain't seen 'er since God knows when.
可能是跑了吧 先生
'Appen she run away, sir.
或许那样也好 先生
'Appen that be for the best, sir.
我也觉得是
I'm inclined to agree with you.
她似乎是麻烦多过用处
She appears to be more trouble than she's worth.
贾德呢
Where's Jud?
去对付伊拉根的矿工了 先生
Gone to fight the Illugan miners, sir.
他自己大概也快性命不保了
'Appen he be dead himself before long.
就剩我个寡妇 孤独一人
And I left a widow, all forlorn.
听着了吧 他不希望你留下
You 'eard 'im, he don't want thee 'ere.
"麻烦多过用处"
"More trouble than she's worth."
他说的 不是我
His words, not mine.
走吧 丫头 哪来的回哪去
Now, hop it, girl. Back where 'ee belong.
老天爷 这是怎么了
In God's name, what happened?
弗兰西斯
Francis?
他们不会感谢他给他们惹麻烦
They'll not thank him for dragging them into his folly.
这下他更没理由待下去了
Which gives him even less reason to stay.
他要走吗
He means to leave?
我们叫他离开了
He's been invited to leave.
你做了什么 父亲
What have you done, Father?
他们的伤得疼好一阵了
They'll be nursing their bruises till next back end!
你留我在家对付一个
So you leave me at home to dispatch one man,
你们却应付一群
while you treat yourselves to a full-scale brawl?
是啊 先生 就是这么回事
Aye, sir. That's the truth of it, sir.
-再不会发生了 -别这么说
- Won't happen again. - Don't say that!
我自己惹的麻烦我会自己解决 懂了吗
Quarrels of my own making I'll fight my own way, you understand?
-这事关荣誉 -不 这是对我们的羞辱
- 'Twas a matter of pride. - Nay, of personal affront.
这是我自己的事端
The quarrel was mine.
罗斯
Hey, Ross,
哪能坐视朋友有危险而不顾
friends don't stand by when one of their own's at stake.
等矿井复工 我们都会来的
Come the day Wheal Leisure's fit, she can count on us 'n' all.
我不喜欢这样 父亲
I don't like it, Father.
等你丢了老婆会更不开心
You'd like it less if you lost your wife.
你就认定我自己留不住她吗
You're assuming I can't keep her myself.
你能吗
Can you?
*老人远离家乡*
*The old man he went far from home*
*鸟儿啾啾*
*Tweedle, Tweedle, go twee*
*老人远离家乡 好久好久...*
*The old man he went far from home All the while...*
*她当初多么脆弱*
*Oh, what a weak woman was she Was she*
*她当初多么脆弱*
*Oh, what a weak woman was she*
*自你离开 我相思成疾*
*Oh, I've been sick since you have been gone*
*鸟儿啾啾*
*Tweedle, Tweedle, go twee...*
你唱个什么劲
What have you got to sing about?
你这是在犯错
You're making a mistake.
-是吗 -你属于这里
- Am I? - Your place is here.
你的土地 你的矿井
Your land, your mines.
你是求我留下吗 伊丽莎白
Are you asking me to stay, Elizabeth?
我是说 你在乎的一切都在康沃尔
I'm saying that everything that matters to you is in Cornwall.
你以为我要去哪啊
Where did you think I was going?
伦敦 你伯父说...
To London. Your uncle said...
我伯父错了
My uncle's mistaken.
那你在干什么
Then what are you doing?
我之前丢了样东西[看不清前路]
I lost sight of something.
便去寻找
I came in search of it.
现在已经找到 我要回家了
Having found it, I'm going home.
那是什么
What's that to you?
我的遗产
My inheritance.
-我们认识吗 女士 -可以认识啊
- Are we acquainted, ma'am? - We could be.
会以眼泪收场
'Twill end in tears.
-我们会担责任吗 -枪是我们提供的吗
- Will we be blamed? - Did we furnish the pistol?
我宁可在铜矿厂
And I would sooner gamble on a vein of copper
和五十个工人身上下注 而不是赌牌
and the sweat of 50 men than by the turn of a card.
随意挑选吧
Look to your liberty, cousin,
很多姑娘
for a great many girls
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表