剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
我不能离开这些人
..I cannot leave these people.
在这里大家一直友善待我
I have been met with nothing but kindness here
而我竟以这种方式回报他们...不
and to repay them like this... No.
我感谢你的关心 但我会留下
I thank you for your concern, but I will stay.
那你要是死了也只能怪你自己
Then your blood be on your own head.
凯伦已经死了
Keren's is there already.
凯伦的事是真的吗
Is it true about Keren?
听人说她脖子被拧断了
Folk are saying her neck was broke.
是故意的吗
On purpose?!
我觉得不是 但治安官会觉得是
I doubt it. But the magistrates will think otherwise.
那马克呢
And what of Mark?
警官全体出动了
The constables are out in force.
还有你的倾慕者 休爵士 召集了军人
And your admirer, Sir Hugh, has called in the soldiers.
-怎么会 -他们在本区搜查走私犯
- How? - They were in the area looking for smugglers.
作为治安官 他有权调动他们
As a magistrate, he has the power to commandeer them.
那找到马克之后呢
And if Mark is found?
他会被绞死
He'll hang.
而且罪有应得
And well deserve it.
我杀了她
I killed her.
我不是故意的 但我做了
I didn't mean to, but I did.
你也清楚 这是她造成的 她和恩尼斯
You know as well as I she brought him to it. Her and Enys.
法庭不会接受这理由
The courts will never accept that.
我得去自首
I must give myself up.
-不 -我靠不住
- No! - I ain't safe.
如果我见到恩尼斯 我会打死他 上绞架
If I see Enys I'll swing for him,
反正我也该为她死
as I'll rightly swing for her.
不 马克 一条人命已经没了
No, Mark. One life's already lost.
再浪费一条命又有什么用呢
What would it serve to waste another?
如果要做 就得今晚
If it's to happen, it must be tonight.
从纳帕拉湾走
And from Nampara Cove.
用我们的船吗
And in our boat?
这船不适合在风浪大时出海
She's not fit for ocean going when the seas are rough,
但心意坚决 什么天 什么船都能走
but a resolute man could do worse in fair weather.
那要去哪里
And go where?!
爱尔兰 布列塔尼[法国]Ireland? Brittany?
那船桨呢
And the oars?
也许可以在天黑后送去海湾
Might find their way to the cove after dark...
还有足够他保命的口粮
Together with enough supplies to keep a man alive.
这是违法的
'Tisn't lawful.
没错
No.
但有人会说这是一种 正义
But some might say it is a... kind of justice.
我们得把马克和德怀特分开
We must keep Mark away from Dwight.
我们不希望他的手上再沾鲜血了
We don't want more blood on his hands.
上楼换衣服吧
Go upstairs and change.
准备做女主人
And prepare to be the lady.
亲爱的 这是麦克尼尔上尉
My dear, this is Captain McNeil.
麦克尼尔上尉 容我介绍我妻子德梅尔扎
Captain McNeil, may I present my wife, Demelza.
幸会 女士
The pleasure is mine, ma'am.
波达克上尉和我是老战友了
Captain Poldark and I are old comrades.
81年我们在詹姆斯河并肩战斗
We were together at James River in '81.
是这样
Oh, I see.
我得知他和杀人犯相熟
I understood he was acquainted with the murderer,
还想问问他
and wondered if he could give me any pointers
是否知道犯人会藏在哪里
as to where the felon might hide.
我想不到什么
None that spring to mind.
但我觉得他不会久留
Though I don't imagine he'll linger.
附近有没有能助他逃跑的船
Any suitable boats hereabouts whereby he might make his escape?
我猜有几艘吧
A few, I suppose.
-我自己就有一艘 -停泊在哪里
- I have one myself. - Where is it kept?
在海边的一个洞穴里
In a cave down by the shore.
但一个人是无法驾驭的
But it couldn't be handled by a single man.
我可以邀请你留下用晚餐吗 上尉
Can I persuade you to stay for supper, Captain?
我妻子做了四季豆布丁
My wife has made kidney pudding.
换了别的时候我肯定乐意接受
Another occasion I'd be delighted.
但麻烦你告诉我附近的洞穴都在哪
But if you'll oblige me by pointing out the coves hereabouts,
我可以同时搜寻走私犯和杀人犯
I could search for the smugglers and murderer at the same time.
可以说是一石二鸟
Two birds with one stone, you might say.
想来点白兰地吗 上尉
May I offer you some brandy, Captain?
相信你一尝就知道
I trust you'll be able to tell by the flavour
酒税有没有付
whether or not the duty's been paid.
你演得真好
You were so good.
没人能猜到你知道些什么的
No-one would've guessed you knew a thing.
别小看他
Don't underestimate him.
他比看上去要聪明
He's smarter than he looks.
我得去拿船桨了
Now I must fetch the oars.
罗斯 我完全忘了 从特伦威兹来的
Oh, Ross... I clean forgot, this came from Trenwith.
说了什么
What does it say?
"你可能已经知道
"As you may know,
瓦莱迪昨天离开我们去找布莱米船长了
Verity left us yesterday for Captain Blamey.
他们今天举♥行♥婚礼 伊丽莎白"
"They are to be married today. Elizabeth."
她终于这么做了
So she's done it at last.
我就怕她会这么做
I rather feared she might.
他们为什么不能幸福结合呢
Well, why should they not be happy together
如果他们是真心相爱的话
if they do love each other?
为什么说"你可能已经知道"
Why "As you may know"?
她为什么会认为我已经知道了
Why should she think we would know?
或许消息已经传开了
Well...perhaps the news is already about?
我得去趟特伦威兹
I must go to Trenwith.
这信语气生硬 他们一定很生气
This letter is abrupt, they must be upset.
我从海湾回来去那里一趟
I'll call there on my way back from the cove.
有嘉瑞克守着你没问题吧
You'll be well enough here with Garrick to guard you?
这是我们第一次一起吃饭
This is our very first meal together.
你觉得奇怪吗
Does it seems strange to you?
不
No.
只是
'Tis only that...
我们这辈子也就见过二十几次面
in all our lives, we've not met more than two dozen times.
今晚 我们将结束过去的生活
Tonight we close the book on our old lives.
明天 我们将开启新的生活
Tomorrow, we open a new one.
共同的生活
And write it together.
如果你再有不开心 吾爱
If you should ever feel unhappy, my love,
我发誓
I swear...
那绝不会是因我而起
it'll not be of my doing.
天呐
Judas!
你真吓坏我了
You gave me such a fright!
抱歉 我无意...
Forgive me. I did not mean...
罗斯建议我离开
Ross counselled me to leave.
是为了你自身的安全
For your own safety.
我无法想象这种事
I cannot contemplate such a thing.
但我今晚不想一个人待着
But I'm sick of my own company tonight.
我可以去找罗斯吗
May I avail myself of Ross's?
他不在
He isn't here.
我尽快赶来了
I came as soon I could.
弗兰西斯怎么样了
How's Francis?
他有心去追她
He's half a mind to go after her.
劝他别去 他打不过布莱米
Persuade him against. He's no match for Blamey.
也争不过瓦莱迪
Or Verity.
我觉得现在她是更大胆的那个了
For I think she's now the bolder of the two.
也是最鲁莽的
Certainly the most reckless.
她的决心十分有勇气
She has the courage of her convictions.
我虽然不赞同 也不禁敬佩
Which I applaud even if I seem to disapprove.
罗斯
Well, Ross...
你对自己干的好事满意了吧
Are you pleased with your handiwork?
显然 是你帮了她
Clearly, it was you who helped her.
我
I?
安排了瓦莱迪的私奔 你是疯了吗
Arrange Verity's elopement? Have you taken leave of your senses?
罗斯不会希望你待在这里的
I don't think that Ross would want you here.
我已经失去了他的信任和尊敬了吗
Have I forfeited his good opinion? Or his trust?
不是的 就是...
No, no, it's not that, it's just...
他今晚有点事 可能会有人来找他
he has business tonight, and maybe visitors.
-我去开门 -不 我来吧
- I'll see who it is. - No, no! I must.
可能是士兵 等在这里
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表