剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
七
seven,
八
eight,
九
nine,
十
ten.
-不 -弗兰西斯
- No! - Francis...
普鲁迪 去拿水来
Prudie! Fetch me some water.
-我知道你并无意伤他 -当然
- I know it was not your intention. - God forbid.
帮我止血
Help me stop the bleeding.
不行啊 先生 我怕血
I can't, sir, I be afeared of the blood.
你一定明白这样一来
Surely you must see how impossible
我们是不能在一起了
it would be for us to be together now?
我知道
I do see.
我帮忙吧 先生 我不怕
I'll 'elp, sir. I b'ain't afeared.
再见 瓦莱迪
Goodbye...Verity.
他在哪
Where is he?
天呐 不要
Oh, God, no, no, no!
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could you let this happen?
-伊丽莎白 -你怎么不救他
- Elizabeth... - You let him die.
你怎么能让他就这么死掉
How could you let him die?
跟他说话
Speak to him.
你堂哥欠你条命
Your cousin do owe 'ee 'is life.
你在哪学的医术
Where'd 'ee learn to do such things?
弗吉尼亚的战场上
On the battlefields of Virginia.
你有辱波达克家之名
You are a disgrace to the name of Poldark.
很遗憾您这么想
I'm sorry you think so.
我不谢你
I offer no thanks.
我不感激你
I feel no gratitude.
我认为这事全怪你
I hold you entirely to blame.
我理解
I understand.
我不怪你
I do not blame you.
我绝不希望他受伤害
I wouldn't for the world wish him hurt.
我知道 我感激你所做的一切
I know that. And I'm grateful for all you've done.
走吧 伊丽莎白
Come, Elizabeth!
而且尤其是现在
The more so now since,
我比以往都更需要他好好陪在我身边
more than ever, I need him well and at my side.
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
我额头上是不是烙着"白♥痴♥"
Do I have "half-wit" branded across my forehead?
没有
No.
但我却又上当了
Yet I fell for it, again.
用媚眼和微笑建筑了一座城♥堡♥ 与此同时...
Built a castle out of winks and smiles, and all the while...
我该觉得感激
I should be grateful.
还需要比这更清楚的证明吗
What clearer proof is needed?
去叫吉姆 贾德和普鲁迪
Fetch Jim and Jud and Prudie.
我们有活儿要干
We have work to do.
你今天干得不错
You did well today.
你对你家人一定很重要
I can see how valuable you must be to your family.
-先生 -如果你想念他们
- Sir? - And if you miss them,
如果你觉得他们比我更需要你
if you feel their need is greater than mine...
你要打发我吗
'Ee be wantin' rid of me?
-什么 -你要赶我走吗
- What? - 'Ee be wishin' me gone?
先生 我会更加卖♥♥力
Sir, I'll work 'arder.
打扫屋子 缝补衣服
I'll scrub an' scour an' fettle an'...
德梅尔扎 你活儿干得非常好
Demelza, your work is more than satisfactory.
那是为什么 先生
Then why, sir?
我只是想给你回家的机会
I was merely offering you the chance to return to your home.
如果你觉得你属于那里
If that's where you feel you belong.
我属于这里
I belong 'ere.
我属于这里
I belong 'ere.
我宣布莱杰矿井开工
I declare the Wheal Leisure mine open!
真希望你能忘了他 亲爱的
I wish you could forget him, my dear.
爱真的那么容易忘记吗
Is love so easy to forget?
你觉得传言是真的吗
Are the rumours true, do you think?
如果不是他才傻呢
He's a damned fool if they're not!
敢开矿的人一定特别勇敢
Any man opening a mine must be exceptionally brave
要么就是非常愚蠢
or extremely foolish.
这是个征兆 记住我的话
'Tis a sign, mark my words.
退下 波达克先生
Step down, Mr Poldark,
否则我就以藐视法庭关押你
or we'll have you committed for contempt of court.
你和那波达克之间有什么见不得人的
Confess what sin there is 'twixt you an' Poldark!
你知道别人怎么说我们吗
You know what people say of us?
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表