剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Ordinary Joe"...
前情提要
It's only natural to wonder what if.
对“假如”感到好奇是人之常情
- Sorry. This is yours. I'm Joe. - I'm Amy.
- 抱歉,这是你的,我是乔 - 我是艾米
- And what is it that you want to do? - I'm gonna be the next Billy Joel.
- 想好你的志向了? - 我要成为下一个比利·乔尔
What if I asked out that girl I just met?
假如我约这个刚认识的女孩出去?
It's good to be home!
回家真好!
- I am broken. - No, you're not, you're not broken.
- 我有病 - 不,你没有
You're not broken. You're perfect. We're gonna try again, okay?
你没病,你很棒,我们再试试,好吗?
- So tell me about you. - I was pregnant.
- 还是聊聊你吧 - 我怀孕了
It was yours. I put him up for adoption.
孩子是你的,我把他送人领养了
I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna meet him.
我要找到他,我会见到他
What if I married my best friend?
假如我娶了我的挚友?
- Divorce papers, Jen? - And you have 40 days to respond.
- 离婚协议,珍? - 你有40天响应时间
I just want my best friend back.
我只想挽回我的挚友
- I got 40 days to convince you. - 38.
- 我有40天让你回心转意? - 38天
What if I followed in my father's footsteps?
假如我子承父业?
Gun. Police! Drop it!
枪!警♥察♥!放下枪!
You're my hero. And Joe's father, Christopher Kimbreau,
你是我的英雄,他父亲克里斯托弗·金布劳
was a true hero, as well.
也是真英雄
Your dad would be proud of you.
你老爹为你骄傲
So you ever get that feeling that one choice
你们可曾想过,一个选择
could change your whole life?
会改变你一生?
* 艾米·金德兰 *
I got it.
我来开
- Kid's still eating his Cocoa Puffs? - Yeah.
- 小子还在吃可可泡芙? - 嗯
Come on. Get dressed.
快,穿好衣服
- I am dressed. - No. In your class As, dummy.
- 我穿着呢 - 不,换常服,笨蛋
- Police commissioner wants to see you. - The commissioner?
- 警♥察♥局长要见你 - 局长?
- What's up with that? - Please.
- 这是怎么回事? - 拜托
- Not another press conference. - You're good PR right now, pretty boy.
- 别再开新闻发布会了 - 你成了金字招牌,帅哥
How does it feel to be famous?
出名爽不爽?
Come on. Chop-chop.
快,赶紧的
Let's go.
咱们走
I'll wait for you outside.
我在外面等你
Good morning.
早上好
What's all this?
这都是些什么?
An apology
一个道歉
for acting like a jerk last night.
为昨晚表现得像个混♥蛋♥
I was kind of a jerk too.
彼此彼此
Well, then where's my breakfast?
那我的早餐在哪?
You're so sweet.
你真贴心
How was the reunion last night? Was it actually fun,
昨晚的聚会如何?妙趣横生
- or did Uncle Frank sneak you out after your set? - Uh, no, I mingled.
- 还是唱完就跟弗兰克叔叔溜了? - 不,应酬了一下
You mingled?
你应酬了?
Who did you talk to? Your old girlfriend Jenny?
都和谁聊过?你前女友珍妮?
Yeah. We actually talked for a few minutes.
对,我们还真聊了一会
- How is she? - She's good,
- 她过得好吗? - 挺好的
you know. She's married. Has twins. Partner in her law firm.
知道吗?她已婚,双胞胎,律所合伙人
Yeah, you know, but you don't care about any of this.
嗯,你懂的,但你又不关心这些
- You just want to know how my new song turned out. - How did it turn out?
- 你只想知道我新歌♥的结果 - 结果如何?
Can I get a private show?
来一场私人演出?
- Okay. - Okay.
好吧
Try wiggling your toes just a little bit.
试着动一下脚趾
Let me know if you feel any pain.
觉得痛就告诉我
- Listen, you're gonna get there. - Sergeant told me that the bullet didn't hit my spine.
- 听着,你会康复的 - 警长说没伤到脊柱
Why can't I feel my legs?
为什么我的腿没知觉?
There's a ton of kinetic energy when a bullet hits.
子弹击中物体时的动能达1吨♥
It creates literal shockwaves. It could be a
会产生惊人的冲击波,可能造成
contusion to your spinal column. It could be swelling of the soft tissue around it.
脊柱挫伤或周围软组织肿胀
Don't worry.
不用担心
Will I be able to walk again?
我还能走路吗?
Be patient.
耐心点
It can take over a year for nerves to regenerate.
神经再生可能要1年多的时间
Hey, Dad.
老爸
How's it going? Good morning. Good morning.
过得怎么样?早上好
Morning.
早上好
- Can you butter his toast? - Yeah.
- 你能给他的吐司抹黄油吗? - 行
Thanks. Okay. I'll see you Friday.
谢了,那就周五见吧
Oh, yeah. Hey.
哦对,嘿
Jen, we should...
珍,我们该
we should probably talk, right?
我们该谈谈了,对吗?
I want to. It's just...
我也想,只不过
I'm really running late.
我真的快迟到了
- Tonight. - Yes.
- 今晚 - 好
- Okay? - Yeah, of course. - Okay.
- 行吗? - 当然可以
- Bye-bye. - Bye, Mom.
再见
- Love you. - Love you too.
- 爱你 - 我也是
Dad, do you know what week this is?
老爸,你知道这周是啥日子?
Yeah.
对
First week of football, baby.
球赛的第一周,宝贝
Saturday is September 11th.
周六是9月11日
It's the 20th anniversary, and we just learned in school that
这是20周年祭,我们刚从学校得知
there's this big commemoration for the families every year at Ground Zero,
世贸遗址每年有家属纪念大会
I think we should go.
我想我们该参加
Yeah, um...
对了
Saturday is actually Mom's day,
周六那天其实轮到妈妈
buddy, so, um,
伙计,所以嘛
ya ask her if she can take you.
你问问她能否带你去
More juice.
加果汁
All this for a photo op?
拍张照这么隆重?
It isn't a press conference, kid.
不是新闻发布会,孩子
It's a promotion...
是升职
Detective Kimbreau.
警探金布劳
What?
什么?
I wanted it to happen this week, because it's a big one
之所以本周宣布是因为它意义重大
for our department
对我们警局
and for you.
和你而言
This way, you can wear a detective badge at the 9/11 Commemoration.
这样,你就能佩戴警探徽章参加911纪念会
Thank you. This is an honor.
谢谢,这是我的荣幸
Your dad's watching.
你老爹在看着
You know that.
你懂的
♪ I'm still landin' ♪
♪ 我还在降落 ♪
♪ I'm still landin' ♪
♪ 还在降落 ♪
♪ When I touch down upon the ground ♪
♪ 当我落地之时 ♪
♪ I know I'll be okay ♪
♪ 定会安然无恙 ♪
♪ And if I'm done with navigatin' through the young ♪
♪ 若要完成年轻的征程 ♪
♪ Almost there, but look how far I've come ♪
♪ 行则将至,但道阻且长 ♪
♪ The days and nights of in-betweens ♪
♪ 日日夜夜交替中 ♪
♪ The future closer than it seems ♪
♪ 前路不再遥远 ♪
♪ Weaving in and out this crazy planning ♪
♪ 在这疯狂的计划中出没 ♪
♪ Unbuckle me, I'm free. I'm finally landin' ♪
♪ 让我得以解脱,我终于着陆 ♪
♪ This time I do believe I'm finally ♪
♪ 此刻我很确信,我终于 ♪
♪ landin' ♪
♪ 着陆 ♪
This is everything.
这寓意深远
More mature. Introspective?
更明事理,自我反省?
Maybe you could play it at the Commemoration.
也许你可以在纪念会献唱
Is that your passive-aggressive way of asking me to play this year?
这是你今年叫我去演出的婉转方式?
Not me. The 9/11 Museum.
不是我,是911博物馆
They ask me every year if you'll come.
他们每年问我你来不来
I'm just passing the message along.
我只是代为转达
Well...
那么
tell them I pay my respects privately.
私下转达我的敬意
It's the 20th anniversary, Joe.
这是20周年祭,乔
- We can talk about it... - Hey.
- 我们可以聊聊 - 嘿
Look at this.
瞧这个
- Somebody filmed you at the reunion last night. - Let me see that.
- 昨晚聚会上有人拍了你 - 我瞧瞧
Over 3 million views already.
点阅率破300万了
Yeah. I like it.
不错,我喜欢
What if we did like a whole stripped-down, underplay thing? Just me and the acoustic.
假如我们搞得再纯粹、低调一些呢?就我和原声
Love.
赞
- What would that look like onstage? - I don't know. Let's talk to the team.
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表