剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表
She's really milking the kids thing
所谓的孤儿寡母
and the widow thing. Um…
让她占尽了便宜
Not sure how to combat this.
不知该如何反击
Yeah, well, there's something else.
先不说这个
Look, I gotta tell you something.
听着,我得告诉你件事
It's definitely not gonna make our job any easier.
肯定不会让工作变得轻松
- I just heard… - Dude, no.
- 我刚听说 - 伙计,不
- I don't want to talk about it. - Well, Joe,
- 我不想谈 - 乔
I, I, I know this is scary, man.
我,我知道这很吓人,哥们
We've been trying to have a baby for three years.
3年来,我们一直想生孩子
She sleeps with him once and they get pregnant?
她跟他睡了一次,就怀孕了?
Okay, okay. Hey, look, look. I love you both
好了,好了,听着,我爱你俩
and I want you both to be happy whatever that means, Joe.
我希望你俩都能幸福,不惜一切,乔
If it means that you're gonna work it out, then great. If it means that
要是你搞得定,那很好,要是
you want to walk away, I got you, man.
你想抽身,我帮你,哥们
Look, I'm learning that there's maybe more
听着,据我所知可能会
than just one "the one."
不止一个标准答案
And either way, buddy, you gotta know
可不管怎样,你得明白
this is gonna be really, really hard.
这将会非常非常艰辛
When I wrote "Away You Go", I wrote it in five minutes.
当初我写《你这一走》,5分钟完事
It was effortless. It just happened. It wasn't hard.
毫不费劲,水到渠成,轻轻松松
The good songs never come when you force them, Eric.
好歌♥不是强迫出来的,埃里克
That's not true. That's not true.
才不是呢
Look, you remember we went to the, the
你瞧,记得我们曾去过
Billy Joel signing at Tower Records.
比利·乔尔的唱片签售会
He said that some of those songs, they,
他说,有些歌♥
they flow like nothing, but some of the best songs,
信手拈来,但那些最好的歌♥
they only come when he centers himself
只会出现在他集中精力
and he does the hard work.
辛勤创作之时
I can't believe you just played the Billy Joel card.
不敢相信,你刚搬出了比利·乔尔
It's "Turnstiles," man.
这是敲门砖,伙计
"Turnstiles."
敲门砖
This is so cool.
这里太棒了
- Dad, can I go check out some of the booths? - Of course.
- 老爸,我可以去逛些展位吗? - 当然
Yeah.
去吧
All right, uh, pick your pattern.
好了,自己选个图案
Kinsley, dad bod,
金斯莉,“爸爸肚”
okay? I think this plan might backfire.
我想这招会适得其反
It's marketing 101.
这是营销基础课
Using your product says you believe in it.
用你的产品彰显自信
I don't know. I…
不知道,我
- Listen… - Hey, someone need some muscle?
- 听着 - 要肌肉男吗?
- Hey! - Hey.
你好啊
Oh, just in time.
噢,真及时
- Joe. - Hey. - This is my boyfriend, Xander.
乔,这是我男友桑德
- How are you doing, man? - This is Chris's dad. - Yeah. - Oh, hey.
- 你好吗,伙计? - 这是克里斯老爸
Yeah, where is Chris? I heard so much about him.
克里斯人呢?我久仰大名
He's taking in the gak, you know, before
他在兴头上,等会儿
he has to stand behind the booth with his old man.
他就得和老爹守着展位了
Yeah, for sure. Oh, thank you.
确实…谢了
Are you sticking around? Are you gonna, you're gonna help us out?
你要留下来?你打算帮忙?
Yeah, man, whatever you need. You know, I've heard so much about you guys.
对,听你吩咐,我久仰你们大名了
You are all Kinsley talks about, you know?
你是金斯莉的全部话题,知道吗?
Well, you and these pants here. Yeah.
你和这些裤子,是的
Okay. All right. Where is the men's room?
好吧,男洗手间在哪?
'Cause you gotta wear the merch. Marketing 101.
因为你得身穿商品,营销基础课
Okay.
好的
You know what? You've inspired me, okay?
知道吗?你激励了我,好吗?
- Let's wear the merch. - All right? - Let's do this. - Let's do it.
- 我们穿起商品 - 行吗? - 说干就干
You're cramming for the game like it's the SATs.
你为球赛抱佛脚,像高考似的
- Babe, Lucas doesn't care. - Have you met our son?
- 宝贝,卢卡斯才不管 - 你跟儿子熟吗?
All Lucas knows is that Joe is a friend of the family.
卢卡斯只知道,乔是咱家友人
That's it. Be yourself.
仅此而已,做你自己
Okay, help me memorize the offensive line.
好,帮我记住“进攻线”
Okay, all you need to know is Saquon Barkley.
好吧,你只需要知道萨克万·巴克利
Sa… Is that with a Q or… Saquon Barkley.
拼写是Q还是…?萨克万·巴克利
Hey, have you seen Dad's hat?
嘿,你看到爸的帽子没?
- Which hat? - His lucky Giants hat?
- 哪顶帽子? - 他的巨人队幸运帽?
- Check the basement. - I, I did.
- 看看地下室 - 查过了
It's not there, and I need it.
不在那,可我需要它
You haven't mentioned it in ages, and all of a sudden you need it
你很久没提到它了,突然需要
to watch a game with Frank and Eric?
拿去陪弗兰克、埃里克一起看球?
No, I'm not watching the game with Frank and Eric.
不,我不陪他俩看球
I'm watching it with Lucas, and I thought that…
我是陪卢卡斯看球,我想
That maybe I would give him the hat.
没准我会把帽子给他
- What are you wearing? - Excuse me?
- 你穿的什么鬼? - 你说什么?
I bought this special for my date. Why?
我特地为约会买♥♥的
- What's wrong with it? - Nothing.
- 有何不妥? - 没有
Nothing. You look great.
没事,你很漂亮
Is this about me having a date?
事关我的约会吗?
What? No.
什么?不
Don't I deserve companionship and to be happy?
难道我不配有伴和开心吗?
- I'm more than just your mom. - Yeah, okay.
- 我不只是你妈 - 没事
- Have fun. - No, no, no.
- 玩得开心 - 别
You have something to say, say it.
你有话就说
You have a problem with my dating. That's obvious.
你对我约会有意见,很明显
Say it.
说吧
You took down his plaque. You moved his flag. It's like
你取下纪念牌,挪走旗子,就像
you're trying to erase him.
你试图抹掉他
I'm just trying to live my life.
我只想过自己的生活
Enjoy your date.
约会愉快
Welcome to the Giants versus the Vikings,
欢迎观看巨人队对阵维京人队
and tonight, we have Joe Kimbrea
今晚,有幸请到乔·金布劳
singing our national anthem.
为我们高唱国歌♥
Joe, you okay?
乔,你还好吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我很好
- You know, I do this for a living. - You know what I mean.
- 你知道,我吃这行饭的 - 你懂我意思
Your dad?
你老爹?
- I know this is kind of hallowed ground. - I'm good.
- 我知道这像某种圣地 - 我没事
Really. This is a long time coming.
真的,这一天终于来临了
Joe!
乔
And I'm not doing it alone.
我不是独自面对
Hey, how are you guys doing? Thanks for being here.
嘿,你们好吗?感谢前来
- Good to see you. - Thank you so much. - Thank you.
- 很高兴见到你 - 谢谢
- How are you doing? - Great.
- 你怎么样? - 很好
- Are you nervous? - Yeah, a little bit.
- 你紧张吗? - 对,有一点
- You can hold my hand if you want. - You know what?
- 你可以握着我的手 - 知道吗?
I might take you up on that. Yeah,
我接受你的建议,是的
- let's do this. - Rock and roll, baby.
- 咱们上场吧 - 摇滚起来,宝贝
What, what are we doing wrong here?
我们做错了什么?
It's all about the foot traffic.
重要的是客流
- Wikipedia. - And we have none.
- 维♥基♥百♥科♥ - 可我们没有
- No, we don't. - You know, one of my first jobs was, uh,
- 是的 - 知道吗?我头一份工作是
spinning signs for a jewelry store at intersections.
在十字路口为一家珠宝店揽客
We just need an attention grabber.
我们要引人注目
- Some flash. - Yeah, flash. I like that.
- 一些亮点 - 对,亮点,我喜欢
What do you think, buddy? Flash. Can Dad do a little flash?
你说呢,伙计?亮点,老爸能做到吗?
- Please, no. - Chris, what do you think?
- 千万别 - 克里斯,你怎么想?
What, what about my Victor Cruz salsa? What if I just do…
维克多·克鲁兹跳舞如何?
No. Dad.
别闹,老爸
- Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am. - I got a call, give me a sec.
- 抱歉,女士 - 我接电♥话♥,等我一下
- Hello? - You're not helping. - Zipper pants.
- 喂? - 你在帮倒忙 - 拉链裤
- So much for her. - Whoa,
- 她不多看一眼 - 哇哦
- we just got an order for ten pairs. - Hey, maybe someone saw the dance.
- 刚收到订单要十条 - 或许有人看了舞蹈
It's working.
起作用了
Oh, wait. Nope. It's just Grandma.
慢着,只有奶奶下单
I don't think that counts.
我觉得不算数
Of course it counts.
当然算数
Plus, it's a good omen. Gwen's gonna rock that look.
况且是好兆头,格温穿上很酷
Yeah, Grandma will do good. I don't know about ten pairs but…
奶奶会有用的,我不知道十条
剧集 | 普通人乔(2021) | 导航列表